American education

>american education

sorry your country is afraid to teach kids about god.

maybe theres some correlation between being atheist and being cucked. hmmm....

>The current year
>Still believes in god
Why are americans so fucking stupid?

>implying this is incorrect
i tip my fedora

The correct answer is the first one, all things were created.

>the current year
>falls for the "current year" meme

why are finnish people so non-white?

>The current year
>Doesn't know the current year meme.
Why are americans so stupid?

Looks like an attempt to funnel the reader into believing another variant of creationism. They probably realized that while americans are dumb as fuck (most of them) aren't dumb enough to believe in creationism outright.

Hilariously misinformed understanding of """""atheistic evolutionism"""""" whatever the fuck that is supposed to be

As a deist I believe in theistic evolution.

If creationist Christians want to spend 15-20 thousand USD a year on sending their kids to receive an 'education' that they deem correct, then who are we interfere?

>most germans can't answer the first question, much less the full sheet.
Sad!

please.

it's obviously a workbook from a christian private school. there are instructions to look up bible verses.

private schools on the whole are much better education options than public schools, but yes, usually they are private so they can teach a class like "Bible" class. that shouldn't discard the entire educational process in the eyes of an objective person, regardless of their religion.

Oh and might I add that everything didn't come from nothing, it came from a super-dense singularity. The whole universe was inside something the size of a pinpoint.

What cause the rapid expansion is unknown at this point though. I suppose the Big Crunch would make the most sense explaining it, but most scientists do not believe in the Big Crunch.

where did the singularity come from

Matter come from nothing
>Singularity

well, let's nitpick, where did the singularity come from?
well, the singularity is a no-go zone for understanding and knowledge because of absolute lack of cognitive/emphirical ground to study it

>germans think that something can come from nothing
GERMANS (or should I say achmeds) ETERNALLY BTFO

how can something come from nothing hahahahah

and don't say: "Where did God come from? Wasn't He created from nothing?"

HE WAS ALWAYS THERE you useless atheistcucks, the bible (oldest book in the history of mankind) says so and the bible has been proven right AGAIN AND AGAIN unlike your "scientific" theories (and that's what they are, THEORIES), and they're changing them all the time because they're not true lol .... pathetic

Where did do come from

>teaching about god
this is where your country became a third world factory of braindead fucks
You don't teach anything about god, you let people figure out what they think about god

Or else, you're doing the exact same thing hardcore atheists are doing

>The whole universe was inside something the size of a pinpoint.
ATHEISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS HAHAHAH
how can the whole universe be inside a small point when it's literally unobservably big now??

and don't say "mass density" or some shit ... we know the densities of materials and we can measure them, but did you see the density decrease with time? did the materials get pulled apart from the "expanding universe"? no ... the values stay the same ... proof that there cannot be an expansion of the universe when the density of all known materials doesn't decrease either ...

Again, the Big Crunch would make the most sense , at least to me.

The universe expands to a maximum. Over the next few billion years, supermassive black holes start sucking up the whole universe, merging eventually into a black hole with the entire universe in it. The black hole eventually compresses into a singularity, the size of a pin point. Once it reaches this point, gravity cannot keep all of the matter in, which causes immense instability, causing another Big Bang.

>Or else, you're doing the exact same thing hardcore atheists are doing
spreading illogical falsehoods? no ... the word of God is true and we are doing His service, unlike atheistcucks who read Dawkins and then scream their ignorance at the world in a false sense of righteousness

wtf is wrong with your brain?

The matter of thousands of stars can fit inside a supermassive black hole. It's not really surprising at all.

first you say the universe is expanding from the big bang, now you say the universe is sucked into a black hole (so it must be decreasing in size) ... can atheists just decide what they believe and not jump from one of their "scientific theories" to another one all the time?

It's in the Republican version of science teachings in the State of Texas.

listen Hans, no matter how hard you believe in one thing doesn't make that thing more right that something else someone else believes in

If you can't understand that, you should at least keep your opinion to yourself

I'm not even an atheist. I'm a deist.

It reaches a maximum, at which point all of the matter from the original Big Bang has been expended.

>thousands of stars can fit into a small point
and how??

I believe what I can see and verify, why should i believe the "THEORIES" that some nerds who look at stars (for a PROFESSION!!!) try to shove down my throat?

If what you say is true then PROVE IT. Prove to me that the universe is expanding, and that a piece of iron can fit into a small point

>It reaches a maximum, at which point all of the matter from the original Big Bang has been expended.
And why would it go back inside a point again magically?

Maybe satan will have time to listen to your creationism arguments while you burn in hell

Gravity.

please go get killed in a terrorist attack you fucking cuck

I explained that. Supermassive black holes merging, sucking up all matter in the universe.

>we are doing His service
Heh. Self-righteous faggot.

"I'm not even a faggot, I'm a fag" wut

>Supermassive black holes
big words don't make your theory more appealing

There ist also a supermassive God, do you believe it yet? No becuase ur an atheist ..

That's what they're called.
Deism actually used to be a pretty respected system of beliefs. Most of the founding fathers were deist.

About to be European education. You're importing so many religious fundamentalists it's only a matter of time before they demand it.

When will christcucks understand that what they believe in is just their opinion and not an universal truth everyone should accept?
This is your faith, some people share that with you, others don't. Believing in god by itself doesn't make you better than people. Humility does.

It's important to teach kids to estimate, otherwise they will grow up to be autists who try to long-hand solve every single thing they encounter, and never get anything done.

AHAHA WOW I JUST GOT BEANED GRANDMA WHY DID YOU BEAN ME!?

>Sharia is taking over

>Religious bullshit in schools
And you wonder why they keep mutilating their children's genitals

What the fuck

Silence, Achmed, you're fooling nobody

Sunday school education*

What do they teach in German mosques I wonder...

>'They say'
>Scientists say these things
>'Can you athiests stop...'

That's true. Carole read about 10 pages on Monday and about 100 pages on Tuesday. 10^2-10^1 ~ 10^2. She read about 10^2 more pages on Tuesday.

>3rd world country
>most powerful and influential country on earth
Okie dokie

It's more the way these questions are written that make them so poor. You should ask questions for which it is nearly impossible to calculate exactly within a reasonable amount of time.

And then if they still do it, give them credit for being persistent.

>The Jewish God theory is more believable
Really makes me think

Strawman - the education

>reasonableness
holy crap just say rationality

>Asymmetrical pairs of matter/antimatter still have to be experimented and are only proven in theory.

>solved the problem
>he will never get anything done
>lets teach kids to think more like subhuman niggers