SUPPORT GENDER INCLUSIVITY

PLEASE HELP!

i don't usually beg like this but my squadrons in trouble

please check out the attached petition so we can change the cover of NAT GEO to something a little more /pol correct

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine?recruiter=580894964&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/editors-note-gender/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4040300/Transgender-girl-Avery-Jackson-stars-cover-National-Geographic.html
crisismagazine.com/2016/autism-transgendered-movement
youtu.be/nDNFtlZLWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ikeUBSrwZQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>normal "male" included only as token black
kek

All this tells me is that trannies are on the same tier as lost Amazonian tribes and I can't disagree with that.

>the niggest of them all is normal

Wtf I love blacks now?

>intersex nonbinary

All of my wut

>Transgender Male is a child

these heathens truly have no scruples about they're doing.

really makes you think...

The petition is going directly to her

everyone please boycott that kike paper. don't read it, don't click their ads, don't buy their shit. it's how you beat them. see: ghostbuster movie

signed:

''My gender identity is not a joke and rotorcraft phobia can and will not be tolerated. We demand equal representation. People died for those rights.''

You honest thing anybody here actually reads that magazine? Also it's not like they are putting retards on the cover like pic related.

>no white male

Feels good to be normal.

do not forget that the english speaking world brought this on us and now exports this garbage to us.

> mfw the right side of history only leads to biological extinction

"HIV Revolution"
>cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

Not talking about the exclusive members-only cover which features an underage tranny in a suggestive pose.

Updated

>all these made up labels
>all that degeneracy
>promoting tranny kids
>only male is the nigger
hmmm, I wonder who's behind this...

I seriously don't have a problem with people "choosing" their gender and being whatever they want to be. That's all fine.

But I heard that it's now mandatory in some places in the usa to use these weird made up pronouns, and that it will soon be illegal not to. Is that true? If it is, that's bullshit.

You're probably thinking of Canada.

MAKE your voice heard and please help us!

>male
Well at least he isn't white

>bigender

No. We will never buy again. That's how you handle Nat Geo.

Just like Oreos sales. They are flat and will only get worse.

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/editors-note-gender/

9 year old boy dressed as a girl posted on the cover of Nat Geo

The one in the grey shirt and colorful pants is pretty hot

>9 year old

Why won't North Korea just nuke us already?

>201X's will be remembered by people coddling those with mental disorders because its trendy, enabling millions to mutilate their genitals and kill themselves afterwards

T-that progress, right ?

This isn't going to end well. Half these kids will end up killing themselves.

In a perfect world, people should be allowed to be any gender they desire to be; it should be obvious they are pursuing their happiness, a value Americans have valued highly.

However, we are currently not at the technology level where men can become women and vise versa. The gender movement of current times is just feelgood words and trickery all too capable of ruining young impressionable people into mutilating their bodies into poor likenesses of their desired gender. One day many years or a decade later they realize this, of how warped they look and how nobody they love will love them since they are functionally useless. They despair over not being able to live fulfilling lives and often seek suicide.

This is a tragedy that shouldn't be ignored. People shouldn't be tricked into this warped sort of thinking so easily and enabled by society at large, who only think of the beautiful ideals of gender freedom, and not the real physical limitations we are still bound by. They are thoughtless to their struggles.

This bullshit cannot stand.

It isn't just me right? That this "special edition" cover looks like fucking pedo fap material, yeah?

>feelgood words and trickery

I'm thinking that sodom and gomorrah were great cities and were just misunderstood.

>I definitely feel like a woman trapped in a male body
>calls self trans, instead of a woman

This is such a simple contradiction, fuck these mentally ill, attention whoring pieces of shit

>mentally ill faggots killing themselves
>not good

how does rupert murdoch sign off on this shit

That's exactly what it is. I can't imagine the kind of creeps around those kids.

What the fuck, this picture is real???

God this is even worse. For fucks sake, that's a child!!!!

>Transgender girl, 9, stars on the cover of the new National Geographic
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4040300/Transgender-girl-Avery-Jackson-stars-cover-National-Geographic.html

I don't believe gender can simply be classified as just male and female. I do think gender norms are a buncha bullshit society makes up to label people and stick them into boxes. People should feel free to reject these societal standards.

Yet I also think most of these alt-gender labels are also a buncha bullshit too. Just having more than two boxes doesn't make it any more bullshit than forcing people to live in male or female ones.

We're just taking old bullshit gender norms and making up new bullshit gender norms.

>When your life is so empty and shallow you need to change your gender for some made up bullshit to get attention

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you can see the fucking bulge

>9 year old boy dressed as a girl posted on the cover of Nat Geo
You know what? If that's what the parents believe in about gender, then it's their constitutional right to raise their kids that way.

I think Transgenderism is a buncha gnostic bullshit. Yet I also think most Christians in this country are full of shit too. They're free to practice their belief just like I am free to practice mine.

Plus I believe I have eaten the body and blood of a 2000 year old Jewish handyman. So I'm not one to judge. And not just because my religion tells me not to.

Holy shit I hate fags.

NAT GEO is now owned by FOX.
It's over.

So everyone on that cover is a dude except for the boy (female) with the bowtie?

>you can see the fucking bulge

We're all fags here. Why else did you come here?

Beyond Pluto is where the other Gods live, because it is further than the Sun can reach. NASA fake all the space stuff, but there is some deep occult shit being communicated by the propaganda.

Jesus was 'of the craft', not a Carpenter. Like Freemasons are not Stonemasons.

This won't stop until a lot of people are killed.

> Many of us learned in high school biology that sex chromosomes determine a baby’s sex, full stop: XX means it’s a girl; XY means it’s a boy. But on occasion, XX and XY don’t tell the whole story.

REEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS

>Jesus was 'of the craft', not a Carpenter. Like Freemasons are not Stonemasons.
explain please what do you mean?

I brought this to Sup Forums. We need the numbers.

Yes it can. Only exception is if person was born with a birth defect and has both sets of parts.

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be. Fucking sad.

True. But its already 28/100 signed so there is some benefit.

The whole site isn't what it used to be... this board included.

Also...
crisismagazine.com/2016/autism-transgendered-movement

Jesus... I can only imagine what America will be like in 10 years if this keeps up...

A lot like this:

youtu.be/nDNFtlZLWTk

>jews
>people

If science wasn't politically corrected jews would be labeled as a parasite.

>atheist being okay with degeneracy

Everytime.

Jews and atheists are cut from the same cloth.

Honestly? If a biological male wishes to appear aesthetically female, that is fine. But if such is their desire, they should still have a sense of dignity. I believe in sculpting every member of our society into peak physical and mental fitness. So if you want to be a woman, go for it. But exercise and educate yourself and work through the issue so it isn't just an expression of a desire to self-mutilate. Own yourself as you develop yourself. Don't fall prey to delusion. Be strong.

hopefully it will look something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ikeUBSrwZQA

It's always been true, no matter how much they try to hide it or rationalize it.

Anons like:
Worship a death cult. Whether they realize it or not.

>implying they're born mentally ill

signed ;)

I hope soon they will finally recognize my trans-nigger reality too.

This just goes to show when the AK wielding Syrian rapefugee goes on a killing spree in our cities the libs will avoid that awful news with gender-pronouns debate. The Islamists must be laughing their asses off at us.

Under the same breath they can talk about same spaces fro trans and at the same time calling for action against a fascist-patriarchal police state which protects them from Daesh.

I dislike muslims but this really shows why the west is threatened by them.

My dad still remembers the days you could go rifle shooting and huntingwith your kid without getting ire looks.

Hell when I was a kid this feminization bullshit wasn't there

together we can accomplish anything

>Dr. Kathleen Levinstein, a professor of social work at the University of Michigan

>Dr. Levinstein now grieves the mutilation of her daughter’s body and the increased psychological confusion her daughter is experiencing as a result of the hormones.

This shit isn't even funny anymore.

Well the muslim kids in those pictures will die by suicide bombing in some middle east shit hole

Just remember pre-WWII Germany was like this.

Hitler is going to come back if this bullshit isn't stopping.

>TFW soft fem trans are the norm
>TFW so few proud, muscular, bulge-packing shemales trained in close quarters combat and marksmanship

>I almost went to this college

Holy hell I dodged a bullet

>trannycult = gnosticism

Wat

I identify as 77,640,000 cubic miles of salt water.
#TransAtlantic

It's just some fedoralord tripping on colorado weed. Ignore him.

This image is a perfect depiction of the phrases "women and people of color." And it's disgusting.

Actually I believe a lot of them now receive subsidized housing in your country at the moment Swedecuck.

But seriously. There is no joke over the fact the West is raising a generation of barely fertile numales while the Middle East pumps out army's of "refugees".

She is a doctor in social work and she failed her son. Let that sink in. She failed to properly take care of her son and now he's a she.

Which just goes to show what a joke that class is.

She is a jew, what do you expect?

They make the poison koolaid, and then they drink it.

Aye. I'll take the wrong side every time in that case thanks.

As a kid i couldnt wait for the new issue of the magazine to be released so that i can read it but now it turned into shit.

notice all the people they're showcasing are like supermodel tier.

how come no article on degenerate perverts like stefonknee, who is in a sexual relationship with the parents that "adopted" her?

what to do about the gayz

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with wanting to be cute and traps are not gay.

not enough volts.

>Consider something a mental illness
>"What should we try to handle this?"
>"Brain damage!"
And then you end up with your daughter a perpetual 2 year old shitting her pants as you lock her away in a state home and hit your wife if she ever mentions her.

>Mike "Zap the Trap" Pence's first job

Awww the faggot is triggered.

If not ur a biggot and racist, either ur with them or not
Make up ur mind u stupid fuck

only a fag deals in absolutes