Where does Sup Forums get their info?

I mostly read The New York Times and listen to NPR. I know I probably sound like a literal kike incarnate right now but I generally have a pretty skeptical look on their reporting and I resent some of the SJW shit they push, but I would say I'm decently well-informed as a result of this. I think this method is better than reading otherwise opinionated or inaccurate news sources that fit my opinions more. Not saying NYT and NPR can't be biased or inaccurate at times, I just think they have better content most of the time.

cables from russia embassay

They've just had years of experience doing relatively unbiased reporting, also they have a lot more capital than say Infowars. Personally idc about reading shill news for either side because at least it gives you some insight into how they think. Besides even a broken clock is right twice a day, even shill news gets some things factually right, like the name of the perpetrator, or the location of the attack, etc.

I read The Wall Street Journal and Time.

Based Drudge is always a good starting point. He's obviously slanted towards the right, but always willing to link left-leaning sources (Politico, NYT, WaPo, (((Bloomberg))), etc.). He also loves linking to Britbong sources like the Daily Mail and The Guardian who tend to do better reporting than burger sources.

Except her head makes her look like one of the characters from the movie Ants

NPR has been increasingly becoming overly biased since the elections started. Before they used to actually have interesting stories about goings ons in the world now it's just "member that one time Drumpf (or one of his advisors)did this?"

Jewish daily forward and tablet magazine. It's fascinating once you develop a jewspeak filter.

I keep a network of homeless people and whores that keep their ear to the ground.

lol it's always been super liberal, you just noticed because of the election. I love mining npr salt when dropping my daughter off for school.

ZeroHedge is my main news site these days, mostly for financial news - yeah they've been bearish for a long time now but there will be a crash soon, it's not a question of if but when.

> the guardian
> better reporting

infowars

(((Drudge)))
(((Brietbart)))
Free Republic

I use all of those as jump off points to read articles from different news sites. Aggregators rule.

I highly recommend NHK Newsline. It's on at 11:00 PM ET probably on your local PBS station. It's a decent balance of Asia, world, and U.S. coverage.

>Mexican news

"Today a donkey took a shit in the road, and then two comes out whores sucked it off while everyone ate tacos"

*coked out whores

Any opinion on unz.com? Seems they talk about things no one mentions, like Russian military maneuvers etc

The Economist and local news.

The Wall Street Journal and for lighthearted tabloid stuff the New York Post.

Your choices sound like shit, OP.

Getting news from water filtration salesman. Yes,

>listen to NPR
>they are talking about some hot button political issue
>host has on right leaning talking head
>talks to right leaning talking head for 4 minutes
>right leaning guy is thanked for his time and goes
>host then talks to panel of 3-4 communists who proceed to shit on first guest for 45 minutes

this is NPR

i get all my news from Sup Forums

probably true. I'd rather clean all the streets of India with my tongue than listen for 45 minutes tb.h.

1310 WIBA Madison, you non-wisconsinite cunts need to burn

>Sup Forums
>joe rogan :DDDD
>random youtubers

i check tyt sometimes to see if theyre still mental. also check leddit to see if its still cancerous.

That Krauthammer guy from FOX news seem neutral enough so it should be a good resource for "opinions". Although O'Reilly is based as fuck.

Maybe somewhere between CNN and FOX watching also that guy, Megyn and based Reilly should result in a complete coverage of all sides.

Im portuguese so Im just guessing here. Given that you guys love Trump so much Im pretty sure you would like to see all these people hang given how edgy you mooks are.

Whats the most neutral debating show you guys have?

/Thread

>WIBA Madison,
sucking Paul Ryan's cock and shitting on Trump 24/7? No thanks.

CNN. Whatever the report, I believe the opposite.

>joe rogan
this place has become cancer

Krauthammer and OReilly are swamp dwelling neocon retards

unz.com is great. Steve Sailer is one of my favorite writers and has been writing about race and IQ longer than I've been alive. It's more of a collection of blogs than a news site though.

>That Krauthammer guy from FOX news seem neutral enough

He used to be a conservative. He lost his shit over Trump and now I don't know what he is.

>Whats the most neutral debating show you guys have?

The podcast "Intelligence squared." They take a controversial topic and do a classic debate: two teams talk and rebut.

I get my news on Sup Forums

Seems to be the least bias source in my experiences

>
>
WAKE UP, SHEEPIE

Zachary k Hubbard

>The podcast "Intelligence squared." They take a controversial topic and do a classic debate: two teams talk and rebut.

Yes. Those are good. We could use more like that.