Trump's 'unpresidented' typo incurs wrath of media, J.K. Rowling

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-unpresidented-typo-incurs-wrath-of-media-j.k.-rowling/article/2609912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do they know it's not a pun?

Straws man.

>Miss spells word.
>I TOLD YOU HE WAS HITLER!

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>brexit/ conservative super-majority soon
>attacks trump
it's fine

IT'S
A
LEAF

I fucking hate the media, where someone making a typo on Twitter becomes global news with other tweets from random people no one gives a shit about given as evidence that he's no longer qualified to be Pres due to a typo

How many thousands of tweets has Trump made.
This is his first fucking spelling error. They will just latch on to anything to criticize him.

Someone post the tweet in question.

Also, 'unpresidented' seems more like a smart pun than a typo.

>makes intentional typo to trigger leftists and get shitloads of retweets and media coverage
FTFY

pay the debts first

fucks sake greece its the first god damn tweet

shouldve left it up desu

>unpresidented

subtly hinting at the fact that China is a dictatorship and they dont have an elected president, wow Trump is a genius

Oh look it's this post again. Got tired of posting eggmen?

And JK Rowling used to eat out of trash cans. Her opinion really fucking matters.

I've literally never even visited tweeter.

he's had a couple of gaffes, this wasn't the first time. Yet, I totally agree, talk about petty.
Also, fuck Harry Potter

Trump should have LEFT THE TWITTER POST ALONE. and claimed " It was a pun since I am not yet president, it's an unpresidented act"

but no... he had to be a bitch.

Journalism in 2016

I'll bite.
City people are worse than country people. Bunch of disconnected self entitled cunts who can't go a day without Starbucks, fast food and mundane trivial shit that doesn't matter to anyone else who doesn't think they're the center of the world. City people are weak as fuck and deserve to be treated as they are. Being social for your job doesn't make you more important at all lmao city people only learn when they move away from the city.

Apprently making a type on twitter disqualifies you from president, but forgetting how many states are in the union is perfectly fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Why are those liberal faggots so obsessed with trump?

Trump did it to block any Chinese electric infetterence.