"Russia can't do shit to us because they are a smaller and weaker country. Also Putin has a tiny penis."

>"Russia can't do shit to us because they are a smaller and weaker country. Also Putin has a tiny penis."

Fucking Based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zm6HzN5YVI
youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we've made allegations against russia but we cant actually do anything to them since our accusations are completely baseless so i'll just incompetently shittalk Putin a little

Fucking loser.

> smaller
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zm6HzN5YVI

>Obama talks shit as he's leaving office
>Not to Putin's face while staying in power

What a complete fucking pussy.

So you believe the CIA and the rest of the intelligence community just made up the Russian boogeyman?

Shamefur dispray, Jamal.

At least you finally elected a real man for president this year, niggerism will come to an end under Trump.

I bet you're one of those morons who also believes western media and that "Russia and Syria" are is soooo bad, but from an actual reporter on the ground, and from actual leaked documents, guess what, AMERICA backs ISIS through Saudi Arabia. So Fuck Off you Fucking BLUE PILLED PLEB BACK TO R - EDDIT!

>Manlet cant even look Big O in the eye

how do you know he didn't, user? We don't know what they talk about at their meetings.

The did you fucking Moron

They just arrested 5 of our Group Members. We are from America and the UK.

So Fuck the Fuck off with this Russia shit - Obama is silently arresting us as we speak.

Yeah. It fits their constant passive agressive stance on Russia for daring to help Assad when they would prefer Syria falls into the hands of the rebels (and thus their pipeline projects can be completed).

They have no proof, but they can also refuse to provide any proof and people will accept that. Just go check out FB or Twitter and see the millions of braindead Hillbots blubbering on about how Russia "hacked" the election and how Hillary should just be made president instead. They have no idea what Putin or the Russians could have done to change the election, they just think that claiming the election was "hacked" is enough to give Trump the boot and put Hillary in instead.

Cracka Hackers
LulzSec

Look us Up Nigga, we are your best friend in your darkest days We also get tossed into the CIA or FBI as Tools when we get caught.

>Russia can't do anything lol!
>Russia HAXXED OUR ELECTION OMG!
top kek

They made up the WMD shit and are supporting ISIS so yes.

I bet you're one of those morons who also believes fake news media and that "Russia and Syria" are sooooo good because it's 'le edgy and counterculture' to like something the MSM reports negatively on.

>"Every foreign policy decision I made was shit and ended up getting tons of people killed with no gain, so I will distract everyone with ebil russia but also they are weak irrelevant."

I bet you're one of those morons who believes everything the MSM tells you and has no ability to think freely

youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M

>believing cia when
(((CIA))) "found" yellow cakes in Iraq
(((CIA))) "found" dirty bomb in NY
(((CIA))) "found" WMD in Iraq
(((CIA)) "confirmed" Sadaam helped Al Qaeda

It's a consensus among cyber security experts that Russia played a major role in the hacks on both the democratic and republican servers.

>It's a consensus among cyber security experts
No it isnt

Yeah, and it's a consensus in the world that your intelligence agencies and government are full of shit. If RF did influence elections it was trough social engineering, not hacking.

Remember everyone this is the same CIA that
is responsible for MKUltra
Gave a town in France LSD (They didn't consent)
and if you "Trust them at Face Value of their Word" you are a FUCKING MORON.

>They can't do shit to us because they are a smaller and weaker country but they hacked our elections

Can't believe that dumbass led the free world for 8 years

>Starting a war his last weeks of office
Jews are getting desperate

Vlad doesn't respect illegal aliens.

i know
obama ooks and eeks about gibs n sheieeeeeeet

putin waits patiently for the zoo to leave so he can wash his hands for 30 mins

ok, now go cry on ur mommas shoulder, nigga
hah , she probably already die because of crack

>"Russia can't do shit"
Except 'hack' your elections?

Social engineering and hacking go hand in hand, you can not go anywhere as a hacker if you can't bullshit.
Name a CS expert that believes Russia played no role

Kicked your dick off in Syria and Ukraine

Name a CS expert besides the ones paid by the US government and/or media apparatus that believes Russia played a role.

B-but I thought they were behind the migrant attacks...

I believe Russia played a role. They can't name russia because the same hackers sort of tipped the US intel agencies that they have more dirt, specifically source code they stole from NSA. They did this by releasing some of it, and it contained very dated 0-day exploits, which seems like an oxymoron but it really just means that the 0-days released weren't known before and the exploits are for outdated software.

So yeah, I am a security professional and I believe that Russia did hack the DNC to influence the election but I don't believe the narrative that said leaks were the utterly most decisive shit which cost hillary the election.

>Name a CS expert that believes Russia played no role
I work at one of the largest security firms in the united states and not a single person thinks it. I audit cyber security systems for a living and I dont believe it. There is extremely thin evidence linking APT28 to russians and then APT28 to everything else with the DNC. The evidence comes from FireEye which is a well known firm who constantly whores themselves to the media.

Go ahead, ask me questions about PCI/DSS or FEDRAMP. I have over 300 confirmed segmentation scans and an OSCP certification, your compensating controls are nothing to me!

Kek.

I wouldn't go that far, but russians, according to base Yuri Bezmenov, are experts at exploiting rifts and causing discontent. They really want to see the west fail, including our culture and values. I know for a fact that Russia wants to cuck canada over our issues with the aboriginals, and they support covertly aboriginal activists to stop our energy development. They sow these seeds, and strategically it makes sense for russia to do this as it secures the value of their natural resource development without the risk involved by having countries who have better access to capital to compete with them.

APT28 and shit code words are marketing materials, but this does nothing to explain the leaks of NSA source code for command and control utilities for installing and propagating malware, which also included a shit ton of malware.

Every nation on Earth does that sort of shit.

lol nerd

Do remember that russia atm is essencialy KGB the country. It's run on pragmatism. And it's very cheap to destabilise you rrivals, so we do it to pretty much everyone pretty much all of the time.

christ this is cringeworthy

>muh yuri
>muh russians are sneaky and smart

this is how i know youre a kid

>APT28 and shit code words are marketing materials
Obviously.
> but this does nothing to explain the leaks of NSA source code for command and control utilities for installing and propagating malware, which also included a shit ton of malware.
John Young and other members of the pesudo-intelligence community have long suspected a second leaker within the NSA. There are documents that are not from snowden and even contain post snowden dates on them.

>implying the West haven't been doing this for centuries to Russia
Except unlike you we actually had many fucking wars with people that you support inside or near our country, so who's better at that?

> strategically it makes sense for russia to do this as it secures the value of their natural resource development without the risk involved by having countries who have better access to capital to compete with them
Except it's those countries with the capital that those resources get sold to so it doesn't even make sense.

>KGB would never commit clandestine psy-ops

Too much hash, [stereotypical retarded Dutch name]

Chiraq Obama

CIA is a political entity at this point.

Should have pointed out what a little manlet Pootin is as well. Russia is simply a laughing stock of a """country""" right now, so desperate for any relevance on a world stage.

I was thinking the other day , about how the US was always destined to become a nation of holier than thou bullies and self-righteous faggots (the government). Looking at it's fanatical religious history, a lot of the settlers were preachy assholes, just like America now claims the moral high ground but then does stuff like funding / supporting / nurturing ISIS and antagonizing Russia for no reason. I'm not even an atheist , I just hate these kinds of people.

>Except unlike you we actually had many fucking wars with people that you support inside or near our country, so who's better at that?

Well for the USA, Canada is a bitch and Mexico is worthless, threats would have to come from further away providing a bit of an advantage. It's not that we're better at the games.

>cant do shit
>but they hacked the shit out of the Democratic party
Pick one.
Also nice defeat speech and bait-and-switch tactics

>snap city

Kek says this is truth

bet youre the same kinda guy that says russia didnt mess with the election

>SCTV

SPBP.

they didn't even hack the DNC , well they may have, anyone could have technically but it wasn't the source of the leaks . But largely it's just like saying 6,000,000 jews died in the holocaust, just a jewish fairytale

>
>
>
WAKE UP, SHEEPIE

Lol just because Podesta and the DNC fucked up doesn't mean the infiltrators were top both hackers, it was very easy for crowdstrike to identify the source country due to sloppy mistakes the hackers made

Podesta clicked on an email that said reset your password. It's the easiest trick in the book

>russia messed with the election!!!
>proofs?

>us is funding isis for muh pipeline!!!
>proofs? sure, here are a few pictures of arabs next to a us flag from twitter and a Sup Forums post screenshot!!

stop it putin. cause we can do stuff to you too lol

Really really untrue. KGB and their methods require a very specific context for their development which is why they have those skills and operational doctrine and we don't. The west attempts to do this through the lame method of virtue signalling and trying to support pro-democratic movements, but in russia democracy doesn't exist, there is no need or commitment to the legitimacy of human rights. Our attempts are ineffective in russia, and we can't do anything more because we are constrained by the virtues of democracy. Our institutions cannot develop the same doctrines because these institutions must be accountable to the norms of democracy or the institutions risk destruction, and at influence and subversion doesn't matter when a state isn't democratic. If this is too wordy to understand, just think of this: Russia can torture and do all sort of shit to achieve strategic goals while the west institutions must be beholden to the values of democracy, or more simply: they can be brutal and kill terrorist families while we have to put on a kangaroo court to give the appearance we are a people of laws.

>second leaker
But that's the thing again, this leak included source code after snowden leak, and it was leaked after the first rambling of congress pushing for an investigation in russian involvement.

The west wasn't a hegemony before you fucks decided to go communism internationale. you faggots poisoned unions and labour activism.

>capital
capital != consumption. this is basic economics. the sole reason why capital is accessible and cheaper to get in canada is because of the institutional support and the efficacy of the business culture, especially how corruption is dealt with. Russian economy has a huge huge issue in capitalizing projects and it can't solve this problem while people like putin uses the economy and the state as a piggy bank.

Yep, I do know this.

>be russians
>people are trying to blame you
>give them evidence
>????
>PROFIT
I wouldnt put it past obama to release some prehistoric 0days and claim russia is behind it

Podesta fucked up, and google is likely more secure than most email services. Google takes securing its vault of data seriously.

holy shit he is a manlet.

CIA isn't a political entity. Maybe it's hard for you people who never served a nation to understand, but if you worked in any capacity that involves protecting your country, your position isn't to favour one political party over another, but to secure the future of your nation. I think such a concept is fucking hard for you to understand. You are like a nigger in this respect: the police serves the community, they don't serve the white man, you know?

He's trying to restore confidence in the US after a week of petulant leftists making it look like Russia has some kind of super hacking power that secretly controls elections and "Syrian" migrants

doggo and his master

So what's next for his career?

Why would they release it after the prospect of a congressional investigation forming? Much of the infrastructure vulnerable to the 0-days were clones of american products made cheaper by chinese companies for the 'developing' world. Why put this 0day out there to be fixed? It honestly, if you can put the narratives behind you, look like a veiled threat. Obama could maintain the narrative and provide evidence through those stupid code worded units.

They're our fucking spy agency, why would I believe anything they say?

>If this is too wordy to understand, just think of this: Russia can torture and do all sort of shit to achieve strategic goals while the west institutions must be beholden to the values of democracy, or more simply: they can be brutal and kill terrorist families while we have to put on a kangaroo court to give the appearance we are a people of laws.

One could simply ask, which is worse, being upfront about it or completely hypocritical? I find myself laughing at the Syrian rebels begging for help from the USA and / or the international community help. How many times will people fall for the same shit? Once you realize that spreading dissent and or instability is just as good as winning from the U.S government's perspective, along with the players in the background who wanna make a few dollars ruining countries, you understand Bush's / Obama's foreign policy.

you do all know that, memes aside, putin is obamas bitch? obama is smart enough to not humilate putin on stage since that would force putin to actually do something back. its basically like

>okay, you pull your troops out of syria and i will pretend its because you have another strategy to win, and not because youre out of money, vlad

>operational doctrine
You are asing the wrong question. There are problems to be solved, regardless of the doctrine you are forced into. What you should be doing is seeing how our operational doctrine is constrained in ways that the Russian doctrine isn't and how we can't do what russia can do because our doctrines were developed differently. It isn't like tomorrow if the laws changed, we can develop these doctrines Russia has, for almost a century now, mastered. If we want honesty, we need to be honest about what is their doctrine and not on seeking out the equivalences to somehow suggest in the end, it is all the same because in the end, it isn't the same.

Bush/Obama foreign policy is not the same as russia's. It doesn't boil down to kleptocracy, but neither is it pure virtue.

What you are talking about is really a feature of democracy, of having to sell something to the people to accept. Like even if its lies, there has to be consent. This is not how the russians/kgb/soviets ever operated.

Lots of fundraising for the DNC.

> west institutions must be beholden to the values of democracy
I get what you are trying to say, but let's face it western intellegence is way way past this point. CIA is as ruthless as KGB, even if slightly less effective due to need for charade. NSA uses legal loopholes to circlejerk and psy on citizens in 5 eyes.. etc, etc. Don't think you aren't doing it in russia. Look at maidan if you need proof that it can be done. And besides, have you forgotten pick related?
>Yep, I do know this.
My point was, it's not a calculated attack to undrmine this or that electoral cicle for KGB. It's paperwork.

why can't we all just live in (white) peace

>putin is obamas bitch
What is OBama's redline, the post.

I get what you're saying. I guess the blatant lies are really getting to me. I get that all nations are going to do what they can to protect their own interest and do so under whatever system they operate under. I do however think that the USA's moves in the Middle East have gone too far and become far too obvious, the lies too ridiculous.

Too, this isn't necessarily about political systems. In my opinion, Syria and Libya did not need to happen (I'll give some leeway on Iraq). Again, just an opinion, sometimes well enough should be left alone.

>Look at maidan if you need proof that it can be done.

Indeed!

>This is not how the russians/kgb/soviets ever operated.
Ehhh. To put it simply you are wrong. Putin is very populist. To the point where he can declare an offensive war and it would be cheered. Not by everone, and there would be dissent, but make no mistake, Russia is NOT USSR. It's much much more pragmatic, ruthless and driven. And Putin has a level of popular backing that simply don't happen in modern countries in the west for cultural reasons. Those polls you see with 80% approval? They aren't fabrication of "Russia stronk" like it was in USSR time. They are real.

The Democratic party has been building up this narrative at least since Hillary's alt-right speech where she basically said "blablabla right wing conspiracies, ebil frogs, btw MUH RUSSIANS!". It was pretty clear they were planning to run with it in case of a loss, and here we are. It's so obvious.

>feels responsible for all the murders he is responsible for
>admits it on national press conference
>mfw

>NSA
Because Russia is not a democracy, these influence, divide and sow discontent shit doesn't work in russia. NSA has to do those legal loop holes because, again, democracy. Democracy, a system we value in the west, makes us fight with one hand tied and makes russia punches even more effective even if the hand wasn't tied. Do you agree with this? We cannot effectively do what russia can and does to us because the effectiveness of russia's methods depend on our commitment to the virtues of democracy. It's like being a christian and having to defend yourself against a non-believer who has no commitments.

>paper work

what do you mean?

Russia wants to conquor the world. Before race realism was a thing, there was a real existential threat to our way of life. The USSR wanted to impose a hegemony on the world. You are naive to think just being white means putin will not try to fuck us over.

The US moves in the middle east is complex to understand, layers and layers of strategic interest but it was a mistake, a costly one. It's also a lesson many of us are learning: different peoples with different societies and histories are not compatible. Russia is not the west, islam will never be western-like.

Okay, yeah. You are right but I said that in the west, we are trapped by having to sell things to the people. We wouldn't approve a war unless the government sells it to us.

I bet he likes big dicks, like Michelle's

>Russia wants to conquor the world
Gentle reminder that we aren't living in a saturday morning cartoon universe and Putin doesn't have a Skeletor mask in his wardrobe.

>The US moves in the middle east is complex to understand, layers and layers of strategic interest but it was a mistake, a costly one. It's also a lesson many of us are learning: different peoples with different societies and histories are not compatible. Russia is not the west, islam will never be western-like.

Very well put! Thank you too, anyone that makes me legitimately think is okay in my book.

>Russia inflluences our election
>America find evidence of this
>doesn't release how as this would put our spies and informants at risk in Russia

>puts Poutine on notice and is probably retaliating right now

>will never hear about it because Obama isn't flashy (just like we didn't see the true effects of the needed Russian sanctions until much later)

Sad that Obama, the last pro-American, anti-Russian, President is being replaced by Poutine's lapdog.

what was his BIG ANNOUNCEMENT yesterday anway?

You have to be some kind of head in the sand mega-mongoloid pants-shitting mental invalid to ever, EVER believe ANYTHING the CIA ever says about anything ever. They are literally, to a man, traitors to the United States of America and they deserve capital punishment for their crimes of purposefully misleading the American People, the POTUS, and the Congress, leading into an unconscionable loss of life, limb and property for both citizens of our nation and abroad, working for interests apart from the mandate that created and continues to fund them.

KILL EVERY SPOOK

EVERY SPOOK MUST FUCKING DIE

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP THE VERY FIRST THING YOU NEED TO FLUSH IS THE ENTIRE GODDAMN CIA.

"muh dikk"
barack hussein obixnood

I just finished fapping, and now I have to again.

Thanks Sweden

>and the rest of the intelligence community
Except the rest of the intelligence community is saying the CIA has no fucking proof to back up their claims

"Russia can't do shit to us because they are a smaller and weaker country. Also Putin has a tiny penis."

Obama likes the penis

stfu loser

>Do you agree with this?
Canada? Maybe. But if you think Washington gives a single shit about democracy today, you are deluding yourself. They are a straight up plutocracy after trump's election. And before that they were a thinly veiled corporotocracy. Want proof? There is a simple metric for this - income inequality. Believe it or not, russia is less of a plutocracy than US is at this point due to strong role of siloviks(I have no idea if wet even has this word. Enforcers, KGB, w/e) in the government,

Back in the 90s, the united states policy thinkers were convinced that neo-liberalism, the american system, was the only functional system in the world. They stupidly thought that if they had good relations with china, china will somehow liberalize their markets, stop with intellectual theft and magically become a democracy. This thinking was everywhere in US foreign policy.

Trump isn't putin's lapdog. Trump represents contemporary america in our new world order where there are multiple powers.

world orders, short history
>post ww2: usa, ussr
>fail of ussr: usa
>16: usa, eu, china, russia, saudi.

The intelligence community disagree as to why they did it.

I'll give you that. Income inequality is a real indicator of economic productivity, which is related to plutocracy. But you cannot deny that the super rich in Russia stole from the state and the people.

>implying russia hacked the DNC
What is it with these conspiracy theories from those left wing nuts?

Wikileaks themselves came out and said it's not russia

>Russia wants to conquor the world.
Oh and by the way, no we don't. We want prosperity, if that can be best acheived by selling oil to the world that will be done. If by going full hell march and conquering everyone, that will. There is no desire for hegemony, only desire to dismantle US one since it prevents normal operation of global market.

>But you cannot deny that the super rich in Russia stole from the state and the people.
Yeah about that. Do you realise that this happened BEFORE putin came to power? Back in the good old days of 90s when Russia went full libertarian on (((advice))) of the West? I should say anCap really, not libretarian, because law was a joke in those days. Right after it gave up a lot of it's territories for no reason on that, same (((advice))). Alas, I'm getting off topic. Point is putin's actually doing good work reducing corruption, it's just hard when your starting point is ~70%. But yeah, his economic policy is shit, it took entire world embargoing us to deversify ffs.

Brave words from a man on his way out the door