Trump Will Not Be President

History has shown that peaceful resistance is the only way to make lasting internal political change. The facts are that Donald Trump hasn't won the popular vote, and hasn't yet won the Electoral vote. In fact he hasn't won anything except a popular meme of success created by Russian interference. He's alienated Democrats, Republicans, The Intelligence Community, and industry, and there's a bipartisan and popular effort underway to keep him from winning the Electoral College, which would be a scenario that is perfectly legal under the bounds of U.S. Constitutional Law. Should that happen, I'm sure it will be the policy of the United States that any dissent be given representation before the third branch of the government, the Judicial Branch, to interpret the Constitution on the matter; anyone choosing the path of violence being considered an enemy of the state.

youtu.be/gS0eBIzh6Dc

hamiltonelectors.com

electorstrust.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you on the 19th.

sage.

He's alienated Dems, Republicans, the Military-Industrial Complex, NATO, and the entire Intelligence Community (including now FBI).

Say it with me: "President Kasich". :)

I love how Hamilton is so hip with liberals after the play, despite it only loosely being based on his life. It would be like making a campy musical about Jackson where no one dies and he helps saves native Americans from the evil white man with his gay pirate friend.

>guy won 1 state because the Republican voters in the primary didn't care for him
>electors think they were wrong and they will choose who is best
>dictatorship.jpg
>"TRUMP IS HITLER REEEEEE"

2/10 making me reply. Say it with meach

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Sage goes in all fields

>anyone but trump
something tells me that if it's anyone but clinton a lot of literally shaking will happen

Their plan isn't to elect anyone else, they want Hillary.

See, they know all of Hillary's electors will vote for her, so all they need to do is play the "conscious" card and get a few Trump electors to switch their vote. Suddenly Trump loses the majority and Hillary wins. So no, they don't want a republican at all, and their fake concern is as transparent as Hillary's internet security.

So much salt for a stupid old lying bitch who is funded by Soros and the Saudis. I fucking love this shit. Eight years of happiness coming up for this leaf.

Wake up, you've been in denial way too long, trump won legaly and fairly within the rules and laws of the state

This would start an armed insurrection. Seriously.

We live in a timeline where there are only two people in the world strong and fearless enough to stand up against Putin and his cronies. They are both women, but one of them can't do the job alone.

An electors' rebellion in three days is the only thing that can stop the West from falling to Russia's reign of terror. Please make it happen, America.

>mah forgeign boogie man

Who is funding this HamiltonElectors nonsense?

Yeah I really wonder (((who))) it could be....

I don't know why it triggers me that it's impossible to be put in that chess situation but, it do.

Nobody here is saying that he didn't win under the rules that are in place. Speaking of rules, we also have rules in place that will prevent him becoming President if the electors choose not to vote for him, like many are promising to do. And it's entirely constitutional.

Pepper your weapons.

When you aren't sure who to kill, just go by "day of the rope" rules - we'll figure it out sooner or later.

Anything but bump

Sage

I love how liberals are protesting the results after months and months of saying how dangerous and horrifying it would be if trump protested the results.

Chase your own tails you dogs.

As many as possible is the correct answer. There are more to purge than we will be able to purge, unfortunately.

Honestly, the best thing for the world would be a reset. Destroy the internet and all communications technology, and kill as many degenerates as possible before somebody turns the lights back on.

Citation needed, i can only find one article where one elector said he would not vote for him.

Do liberals not realize that Hillary would still need to get electoral votes? it's not a sure thing that they will vote for her.

This would just end up going to the house.

The electors need to be reminded that their phone numbers, addresses, photos of their families and places they frequent are either already public information or really easy to find.
They need to be reminded hourly, apparently.

war with Russia for the sake of war with Russia isn't fearless, its retarded. go comb your soul fuzz somewhere else

>History has shown that peaceful resistance is the only way to make lasting internal political change.
Was the French Revolution peaceful? Was the American Revolution?

not really a rule, its more of a denial of worth by the electors. a consequence of having electors as a tradition far after we they are relevant instead of just going by state totals

this gon git good

>Neither candidate gets 270
>The Republican Congress that just rode to majority on Trump's coattails will now vote on who becomes president

really made me worry

In the time of the Founding Fathers, the electoral college was made up of the smartest and most influential people in the country (or direct representatives thereof), and had the theoretical power to go rogue and decide the election in case a candidate died or was found to be raping dogs on the eve of the election and the horseback messengers of the day couldn't spread the word in time before everyone voted.

Now it's made up of mid-level political stooges who earned enough good goy points to get a publicly visible but meaningless pat on the back by the party bosses.

I sure as fuck hope they vote against Trump and the country explodes into civil war. I've been waiting my whole life for something like this.

>Libs think the 2000 of them and the media is 'America'
>salty losers threw the kitchen sink, now they are throwing the dog and wife.

Fuck you. Never gonna happen or there will be war. Let's see how well you do with Carl the Cuck and John Oliver on the frontlines. We have the military.

>Hamilton

>muh hamilton is so cool now because niggers
I'll bet half of the liberals who went to see that shitty play didn't even know who Hamilton was.

>Libs all of a sudden hate electoral college
>Libs now saying its ok if electors vote on their own with no regard for what happened on election night.

You fuckers are 'literally' asking for a problem. Shut the fuck up, come back in 4 and try it again. Grow up

GOLLY GEE WHIZ IM PRESIDENT NOW?

HOLY WHACK-A-MOLEY LETS GET SOME PIZZA

>The Electoral College is a tool of White Oppression and needs to be abolished
>We need the Electoral College to vote against Trump

Which one is it clowns?

Also
>confusing Nationalism for Federalism
States Rights were valued over Mob Rule.

if you retards start selecting by race, your'e gonna have a lot of people who would otherwise fight with you turn against you. I will destroy libs AND Notzis if I have to. keep it to liberal faggots of all colors.

how is it impossible desu

>The Founders gave us an electoral emergency brake

Yes, they did, and it stopped Hillary from becoming President with the California (and only California's) popular vote.

lmao you got fuckin wrecked

if you truly want a civil war, go ahead and vote against the actual violent side of the country. they act like the military and police are going to protect them when in reality 95% of those groups are on the republicans side.

what are they thinking, that if Hillary becomes president everything will go back to normal? if the trump train derails it will result in deaths, plain and simple

>if you vote your conscience
>fuck the people you represent, vote for what I want

Why are liberals so dense?

The pic say 21 patriots down, 16 to go, correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression only Republican Electors count into those 37 necessary switches and only one republican has switched so far

So its stand at 36, not not 21

Yep. If it goes down like that you will see some real brown shirt shut erupt. Day of the rope meets kristalnacht. When whites chimp out it results in millions dead. Niggers just burn their own neighborhood.

>We're not asking you to vote for Hillary.

Who the fuck else, you swine? If this was supposed to be aimed at someone, it would be her.

there's nothing that coloreds fear more than crazy white people

ooooooooooh so noooooooooooow the founding fathers weren't racist white men

I guarantee you that if the electoral college flips the result and puts Hillary in office, there will be blood. It would be the second American Civil War, and even if you think the Feds would win, millions of people are going to die (starting with everyone in the electoral college and their families).

get saged

If this actually happens these faggot celebrities will be the first to hang. It won't though, but i almost want it to just for that.

Some dyke at my work was saying how excited she was about getting Hamilton tickets for her and her gf and how great it was that they confronted Pence because Pence is against inclusion and he went to a play about Alexander Hamilton who was "all about inclusion and surrounded himself with and hired minorities and lgbt people."

Brb writing a script

Literally embrace communism now! Embrace corruption! Riot and overthrow the republic to save it!

Shitlib baby dicks trying to use founding fathers shit for their communist lefty revolution. OP you realize the reaction from the shit you guys are trying to do is what will bind all us Trump supporters and Americans together?

You are literally making authoritarianism possible.

>vote with ur conscience! bee urself: )

please Kek, please make more Demoshit electors vote for trump than Republicans voting for Hillary, the butthurt would be unreal

No elector that got put on by the RNC to vote Trump is EVER voting Hillary.

>Implying any electors are going to risk a literal civil war over this.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I can't wait for the 19th. 2016 was the Year of Salty Tuesdays

I'd like to remind electors that they have to live in those communities after they take it upon themselves to throw a wrench in the system because of an infantile marketing ploy.

The campaign shills can't protect them.

>Bring america together
>By fucking over the people whose votes you represent

>vote your conscience

so vote Trump?

why do they like this phrase so much?

>Donald Trump hasn't won the popular vote

Actually, they have found that if you take away the votes that came from illegal immigrants then Trump actually won by about 1-2 million votes.

>No elector that got put on by the RNC to vote Trump is EVER voting Hillary.
Exactly. The democrat's push to try and convince republican electors to not vote for Trump isn't out of love of any other republican, it's to try and divide the republicans and get Hillary put into the whitehouse.

Remember back in the primaries when libshits online would say that any other republican was better than Trump? They would go on and on about how the liked Cruz or Rubio so much better. You really think they wanted a republican at all to be elected? Of course not. Those are classic divide and conquer tactics that seek to divide us against ourselves. They sow division and try to pit us against each other because it helps them. Now they're doubling down on those tactics and think they have a shot at convincing some republican electors to switch their votes. It's not actually going to get another republican elected, but it might stop Trump from getting the votes he needs.

THIS ISN'T THE POINT OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

The purpose is to prevent one or two states with massive populations dictating how the other 48 states will be governed

>no repub elector will vote Hillary
No shit. They don't need electors to vote hillary. They need them to load the gun that will get them killed a week after the vote by 'voting their conscience'. Aka, keep trump away from the magic number so that the house of representatives gets to choose the president.

What does Hamilton have to do with this?

The liberal obsession with Hamilton baffles me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

The apparent list of all electors this year. Just to indicate, this is not some shadowy anonymous thing.

>History has shown that peaceful resistance is the only way to make lasting internal political change.
the french revolution m8

>source

>You laughed at me when you called me low energy.
>You laughed at me when I asked them to please clap.
>You laughed at me when I dropped out of the primaries.

Who the fuck is laughing now?

He enabled the Jew money.
Jackson tried to get rid of the Jew money.
Should explain everything.

>He enabled the Jew money.
OY VEYY THE GOYIM KNOW

>"duel"
kek, Americans still believe this

he was fucking assassinated you mongs

Fucking kill me.

t. An Ohioan.

JEBSURRECTION 2016

Say it with me now:
GOD EMPEROR JEBIDIAH

Gee, John! How come your mom lets you have TWO pizzas?

Didn't they revolt like five times before it finally worked?

fucking laughed really hard at this for some reason

No.

Physical violence was the only way to remove the monarchy.

We just voted out our monarchy.

We don't have a monarchy you stupid nigger.

Obama already admitted yesterday that Trump will be president.
Stop shilling.

So far, the only electors that have demanded to be briefed on russian hacking are already voting clinton. The only declared faithless elector is in washington state and he is voting against Hillary.

So all this narrative they have been pushing is literal pot stirring. It isn't happening.

The only electors that have pledged to vote against Trump are democratic electors in states that went Republican.

Not anymore.

I agree that tyranny can only be removed with violence, but they'd revolted into a Republic only to end with an Emperor, only to turn back into a Monarchy, into a Republic, into an Empire again.

I do think that another American revolution will decide the whole thing all at once instead of the French flip-flopping.

This.

There is, however, one guy in Texas that is voting for Kasich, I think? So they're at exactly 1 defector as of today. The others are simply robbing Clinton of any possible chance of coming back and making Trumps victory look even clearer.

This, Kasich is such an incompetent retard that it boggles the mind
GUAC SURGE

>The founder fathers gave us an autodestruction button.

>It's time to pull it

Sasuga, democrats

Anyone who votes against what their state selected on election night should be killed. Not only should they be killed, their families should be killed in front of them in a fashion similar to the Saw and Hostel movies.

I fully support civil war if Trump is not elected.

The fuck did they get 21 from? The one cuck who confirmed and that faggot from Harvard that says 20 republican electors are "thinking" about it?

oh shit, Bernie can still win baby!

get in early this time

>Hillary
>ITT no one reads the fucking image

we havent had one in centuries, you're a stupid nigger.

Don't forget to add the part where he works toward a centralized bank in order to help the financial well-being of the country.

Good luck commies.

Fantastic

So a bunch of democratic electors wont vote trump. Big deal, he has 310. Even if they wont, congress will. Why, because they know it'd be better than war.

But killin the liberal scum, the gang members, and deporting the mexicans with leas would be interesting.

Fuck it, do it. Id love to kill some Hollywood stars

If there cannot be a peaceful transfer of power, the republic will cease to exist and America will be a very different place before long. With or without civil war.

con·cede
kənˈsēd/
verb
admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
synonyms: admit, acknowledge, accept, allow, grant, recognize, own, confess; agree
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
surrender or yield (something that one possesses).
"to concede all the territory she'd won"

He meant the establishment you nigger lover.

What the fuck history book are you reading exactly, one with unicorns and fairies?