How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine
crisismagazine.com/2016/autism-transgendered-movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care. This shit only lives on the internet. Just go outside for once and this bullshit does not exsist.

>people still read natgeo

not a concern of mine

You mean
>natjew

Fuck op

We need help in America!

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine

If you have any compassion please spread this around.

No sacrifice no victory

I don't care, if white bois want to become women, let them.

horny

>They're too young to choose their gender
>Will put children through surgery when their mentally ill mother has convinced their child they should be another gender.

Yeah no, its clearly an agenda

Makes me feel good that they're this desperate and we're about to have a president that makes it okay to call these people out so their "movement" dies.

>the best thing about being a girl is I don't have to pretend to be a boy

Wat

Why do cuckbergtarians still exist?

I want to fuck his boipussy.

Good. It's 2016.

Im ok with this

crisismagazine.com/2016/autism-transgendered-movement

The trans movement seem to prey upon confused prepubescent autists.

The people who approve of that are the same people who have negative native birth rates proportional to the extent to which the LGBT and feminist values are ingrained.

On the other hand, the people who abhor such shit come from cultures and societies of a conservative and traditionalist leaning; Muslims, Indians, very religious Latin collectives, church-going blacks and very traditionalist African blacks, etc.,
and they are all people with very positive birth rates.

So i ask you this OP: What's the point of feeling anything about a temporary cultural trend coming from a self-exterminating society which will numerically die out by the hands of the same societies and cultures they are ironically defending in the name of multiculturalism?

All i have to do is sit back and enjoy the moment when the percentages of immigrants reach such a level where "acting in Rome as Romans do" will cease to be a thing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It makes me feel like all that meme magix is bursting inside of me, waiting for my big day.

It will come.
I am sure of it.
Time will do its part.

I like this goy

Quite indifferent actually. I'm somewhat desensitised by it and I know that the large majority of people hasn't even heard about this gender bs. It's incredibly inflated by the exposure it gets but in the end it has no substance and the general populace just does not care. This shit is mostly confided to the internet like
says. They can shill (this time quite literally instead of the way Sup Forums throws around this term). They can inflate that 0.003% of the population all they want and make it seem like it's a "revolution" but a quick check in reality shows that this it's nowhere near that. Sure, you see some of those macaws at university and in larger (leftist) cities but outside those areas they are just not taken seriously. Most are shut-in power autists with next to zero influence, I think.

checked

>prey upon confused prepubescent autists
What?!? Sup Forums is in danger?!?