How do we stop this degeneracy pol ?

how do we stop this degeneracy pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine
youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmRvfz9dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Censorship is the highest form of degeneracy

how do we produce more of this non-degeneracy pol ?

>how do we produce more of this non-degeneracy pol ?

>their future child

SIGN THIS PETITION

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine

>Tits out on the beach
>Degenerate

Its only degenerate when they're just walking down the street or in a shop or whatever, not sunbathing or chilling on the beach in the sun.

Stay insecure turk roach

how does it feel knowing if they were your sister i would be staring at them and maybe even grope them. ? you would be ok with that too cucko

Sexual emergencies.
Ficki ficki.

>caring about your sisters actions when she is old enough to make her own decisions.
If she wants to get her baps out let her get her baps out.

>maybe even grope them
>implying anyone would let you near them

Nothing degenerated with sunbathing topless

We never had a problem with nudity in europe, idiot. Not until shitskins started to put their filthy eyes into european women.

I'm baffled

it's not ok if non-white would be staring at them, i agree.

>/r/Asianmasculinity relationships

There's literally nothing wrong with public nudity. It's been widely practiced in the Nordic countries since long before our countries were cucked beyond belief. In fact, it's only in recent times, after the cuckening, that public nudity is seen as an issue by some.

This is not degeneracy

he need ISLAM

>breasts are degenerate

fuck off, roach. go be scared of the female body somewhere else.

Women used to sunbath naked here at the beaches during the 80's.. then the 90's came and mass immigration of niggers, yugoslavs, kurds, arabs hpnd.

We have started to implement gender separated swimmingpools these days, because Brown men seem to be genetically prone to rape women showing any skin.

Europeans and Americans tend to be natural cucks, they don't mind people staring or groping their wives or even family members.

>tfw Christian but relate more to Muslims than atheists from same race

Not naked, but without bra's - so tits out in the open. They usually covered their vagina though.

>change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine

signed for the luls

damn so their children will be headphones throwers

Girl on the right is hot, would blow her feminine cock with my masculine cock.

And how does that work exactly?

it's degenerate to grope someone because their tits are out

if you groped her you would get arrested, that's what happens in civilized countries

kek I was about to post "obligatory /r/Asianmasculinity shill post" but someone already did it for me

It's a shame that you don't have sex ed in America.

"Insecurity" is what all cucks say to non cucks

If you support top free equality, you support a world where every man has seen your wife or girlfriends tits. That's the the one, single thing that would be different.

Right now, only you can see your girlfriend or wife's tits. You are literally, actively campaigning to let other men see them as well. That's the ONLY difference

You are a fucking pathetic cuck and you deserve to be stomped out of existence like the woman-sharing, servile weakling you are

>implying we can stop anything

Where do you get this idea that groping is anything like staring? Save it for your goat.

We don't. Embracing it's a lot more fun

Good post

what if i just want to see all the tits, and the loss of exclusivity to my girlfriend's tits is a reasonable price?

Elimination of social media as well as making it illegal.
Blood purge of all school institutions above elementary school
Purge of all career politicians

mudslime detected

women can do as they please, why does that trigger you so much? When you see a woman driving a car do you get pissed?

It's not a problem in non-mudslime countries because we aren't savages and most women don't have to worry about being groped by shit skin apes on the regular. Grab a tit at a nude beach and enjoy being a registered sex offender

What's wrong with nudity and women without exposing their breasts?
Are you some kind of muslim? Or maybe you're just an incel.

Fpbp

Nah, he's a sandnigger, they'll let him off for free in nu-Europe.

What could go wrong?

We don't. I'm going on holiday to T*rkey. Tell your 12 year olds to bend over.

>Sup Forums will never admit Islam is the only answer and christianity is a spineless religion

sex ed confirmed lobbied in by Satan

The queen will be pleased with what you have done for the insect hive on this day.

Why does pol keep falling for these spam and bait threads

>Treating tits like they're a big deal
Absolutely embarrassing, famalam

Breasts are a naturally erotic area.
Inviting men to be sexually stimulated by your exposed body and tempted to engage in indecent behaviour is highly degenerate.
You are wrong on so many levels.
Enjoy Sweden. Isn't Protestantism based.

Pretty much this

Every man who sees my wifes tits removes a little love energy i can give her

> be really good looking
> be exceptionally young
> have a great knowledge of science and foreign relations
> all the young girls love you
> you literally have groupies
> approval ratings up the wazoo, domestically and abroad
> even other heads of state try to appear to like you because they know their own people probably think more highly of you than them
> hang out with topless chicks
> stand up against corporate corruption and make it look easy
> support common sense environmental regulation when everybody around you acts like a bitch about it

Compared to him, everyone on this board is a beta cuck numale faggot

m-muh White civilisation! M-muh white culture!

>Sup Forums conveniently ignores that the bulk of Christians these days are Spics in Latin America and the Chinks

OP fuck your country, fuck your country, fuck your country.

this is why you will forever be living in a shithole with no relevance. fuck Turkey and especially fuck Turks

why should any man be thinking about their sister's sex life? you're so fucking stupid Turkey

Radical

a lot of white americans are fine with being the minority because the spics and blacks are at least christian

Zlatan shouldn't blaze it so much, makes him look Finnish instead of Swedish.

get rid of that pixelation

I don't understand. You want to eliminate communication, make everyone an idiot, and then make things more democratic. How about we ignore your first two retarded ideas, then go with your third one.

fucking gross, I could never touch a darkskin black woman

who cares if I'm the only one cumming on them?

Just let it run its course and don't prevent the natural consequences.

Liposuction, diet and exercise.

or any woman. 'cuz you're a cuck faggot

You make a law forbidding it. Although for my nation I don't really see the point. As long as they are brought up properly nationalistic and xenophobic their tits are not of my concern.

Nationalism is all that matters, everything else is just D&C shilling.

drill the oil, sleep in the soil

>Why does pol keep falling for these spam and bait threads

Sup Forums.org itself is the one putting them up. It generates clicks and traffic, which is good for their adds.

A lot of people suspect some jew conspiracy to make minority opinion mainstream, but it's just about money. Write an angry letter to Sup Forums about it. They're the ones doing it. That's the reason all the spam threads are unique to each board. I haven't them filtered through 4chanX

There might be genetic reasons someone would want their sister to have good mates.
Anyway I care about any self destructive behaviour my siblings would engage in.
If you don't then you don't care about your siblings enough

I stop carrying about dota and competitive dota when singsings's fame doped best decision i've done my entire life can you also post a youtube mirror ?

this

Stop it?
You mean fuck the shit out of it right?

I dunno Bud, the last girl I dated was black, and she was awesome. One before that was Asian, and she was gross and vapid. One before that was white, and she was just weird. So far the blacks are winning it. desu, I really just want a Tamil or Ethiopian tho

SON THAT FUCKIN NOSE OFF THE GATDAMN CHAIN

Rare

youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmRvfz9dI

Islam produces nothing but sheep who will easily be enslaved by jews.

Beating your wife doesn't make you any better at running an army. Whites do that best, we are just weak to propaganda.

even if she wears a bikini, men will be sexually stimulated.
even if she wears a shirt and pants, men will be sexually stimulated.
the only way to stop it is to make her wear a burka. If your that insecure then fuck off to saudi arabia

holy fucking kek look at the shadow being cast on her chest by it.

But he was what you faggots call "redpilled". He hated that he was half Asian, he was extremely misogynistic, and he hated anyone who was well-adjusted or "normie". He should be Sup Forums's king. He basically wanted to be Patrick Bateman.

i'll take the middle, the other 2 can leave

Whats his rank in Starcraft?

I'd much rather make a law to castrate rapists than a law to ban topless sunbathing. I think it would be far better for society too.

Would mostly catch muds.

>black woman detected
Sucks 4 u

Ok ill handle this.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

Not true. There are parts of the world where breats are not sexualized.

And there's nothing but a lack a civility in shit skins that would suggest that men cannot control themselves when they see an exposed nipple

This is why Sweden will go down the drain. Your whole nation is a fucking joke.

Elliot seriously did nothing wrong. He was a product of his father's negligence

Oversimplifying

Lurk more newfag
Ty

Right, 'cuz perpetual wars, conflict, and ethnic hatred worked out so well for Yugoslavia, right?

I would tell you to get the fuck out of my board.

his father was a nice guy who was rich, successful, famous, charismatic... and he gave his son anything he wanted.

If you turn into a murderous piece of shit, that's on YOU. Take some responsibility, stupid faggot.

>tonnes of topless, sexy women on the beach will be the downfall of a nation
>actually believing this

Yes, I'm sure the giant world power of Cyprus positively dominates this board.

The Irish cuck figured it out, lets go all naked on the streets, after all wearing clothets is pointless.

But that would make you degenerate

It is a part of the downfall, yeah. I though irish people have morals....

Signed. Attack helicopters of the world unite against oppression!

There was no ethnic hatred in Yugoslavia user. There were just kebaps to remove.