"Wow I fucking die and my party starts sucking Russia's dick and worships a man who is obviously in bed with their...

>"Wow I fucking die and my party starts sucking Russia's dick and worships a man who is obviously in bed with their dictator? I'm rolling over in my grave as I type this. You hicks were a mistake."

What did he mean by this?

Soviets=/=Russia

He was a crazy neocon that let the nuts out of the nut houses so they can live on the streets, die in the winter, and commit mass shootings.

It's time to reopen the bug houses

>actually trying to push the russian meme

remember true polacks, a lie is most believed if it is most repeated

And there you have it

Obama thinks Reagan hated the USSR because they were Russian, not because they were a communist dictatorship.

If Obama isn't really a communist sympathizer, he's doing a great job of fooling everyone.

Wow. We cant get to the 19th soon enough, it will be like magic. Once the money stops flowing the shills stop posting.

My only lament is that we cant doxx each and every single company you fuckers work at, to ensure your jobs burn.

fpbp

Are people forgetting that, especially under Yeltzen, Russia was a country the West actually liked?

/thread

I never dreamed I would see the day when partisanship would drive Republicans

>>>>>>>REPUBLICANS

That may be so, but even just a couple of years ago, it was Republicans who wanted to be tough on Russia, and Democrats wanted to mend fences with them

If you watch all the Reagan documentaries, they all mention Trump good some reason. Now he's the new Reagan. Who will be the next Trump in 36 years? Peter Thiel?

holy shit is that cowlick why he does his hair that way? it all makes sense now

that's the most unfortunate cowlick ive ever seen

At least he went down as a president.

>mic drop

That logic. Russia is not the Soviet Union anymore, and they haven't practiced communism in almost 30 years. Stop equating Putin to communist Russia. You're uneducated and moronic as all hell.

the abundance of anti-russia shills only makes me like russia more. the fact that they remove fags and kebab is just icing on the cake.

>Opportunism is logic
>Republican logic
Give me a break. You'd be hating Putin if it hurt your political interests. You've forsaken any claim to be driven by any kind of value system. Not that I ever believed that in the first place.
>MUH FREEDUM
>MUH DEMOCRACY
>I LOVE THE LEADER!!
You're all just a bunch of turds.

Reagan was huge faggot, I will never understand why republicans continue to suck his dick

Opportunism is logical, though, it's the basis of Machiavellian political theory. Same way it's logical for the Dems to try to tie Trump to Putin and act like modern Russia is the same as the USSR.

>Wow! I'm a dumb neocon who gave millions of spics amnesty and further disrupted the racial homogeneity of my country causing mass civil unrest and skyrocketing crime rates, because I was dumb enough to believ that brown people who can't think even 1 year into the future would be able to remember good deeds from 30 years in the past.

Kanye

>Nationalizes all the major industries, including the media
>Essentially kills the democratic process
>Not Soviet Union any more

Never change, Sup Forums.

>being so buttblasted about Shillary's loss that you have to complain about another country on a mongolian noodle recipes trading forum
Please behave like adults

wtf I love Russia now

He was a senile Zionist fake faggot who sold us down the river.

fpbp

Well if it's a leftist thing to nationalize the industries, why don't you like Russia ?

>Nationalizes all major industries so they are free from (((foreign influence))) including the (((((MEDIA)))))
>Kills the (((democratic process)))
>Not soviet union anymore
You're correct about all 3. All the anti-Putin nonsense is just kikes whining they can't play their little coldwar games anymore.

ftfy

Fuck Ronald Reagan

irrelevant

>Reagan made it so women can fuck over men in marriage because she wants to ride the cock carousel and get housed and fed

>WOW MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE ALL THOSE MEXICANS IN CALI AMNESTY THEY ARE CHRISTIAN THEY WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS, RIGHT?

I think the better question is why *you* like him. In America, we can't even bring up a single-payer system without reichtards shitting their pants about "communism", yet Putin literally nationalizes everything and you queefs can't suck his cock fast enough. Have you guys ever actually applied any critical thinking skills to whatever beliefs you supposedly hold dear?

He also fucked out manufacturing up completely, along with Nixon and Carter, and advanced the myth of a (((service economy))). What a fucking kike scumbag.

fpbp

OP can't into history

These, and Trump wants to be Reagan 2.0

Sure, but Putin = Soviets