What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/usa-election-russia-putin-idUSR4N1D800D
youtube.com/watch?v=W5x5LuwFLwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia put a madman who wants to take over the world into power.

Niggers.

...into American White House.

Two very different men, with two very different agendas.

but hillary lost the election

Obama is a racist retard who hates whites.

General sum up
>Putin wants to remove USA from its status as only superpower
>Yeltsin was far more optimistic and wanted russia to be part of the developed western world
>America, France, UK and Germany were way too cold to Russia when it was first created in 1991
>Lack of russian exports
>renewed soviet nostalgia

Sad. Russia could've been our friend.

it's the nigger thing
also Obongo is a fucking faggot

This, you literally have the KGB in one seat and King nigger puppet of the dems in the other one

you mean

>USA put a monkey who wants banana into white house

Why did Putin have good relations with Bush then?

Putin is honestly the worst thing to happen to russia in truth. They needed a conservative, capitalist leader.

Look at countries like Estonia, Czechia and poland. They came out of the eastern bloc amazingly well, because the west actually let them. Russia was treated like dirt by Obama.

Trump will prob feel like at home when he visits Kreml, maybe a little bit higher doors...

Because Obama was a retard and was hostile to Russia.

Now Putin is angered at the west and has completely destroyed any hope of healing the relationship. He's started his own alliance with china, Pakistan and Iran.

>comparing small ethnostates like estonia with the biggest country in the world which is located on 2 continents and has hundreds of diffrent ethnic minorities and diffrent religions like muslims, jews or even buddhist

Kinda funny it went from white monkey to black monkey to god emperor - evolution is a wonderful thing

>blames russia for everything and tries to steal its ressources and treats like a little noncountrie without rights
>why do they form new alliances?

Rekt

Considering Russia's economy is smaller than italy's, it's not as bad an analogy as you think.

Granted, Russia was in a harder spot to adapt to the collapse of the USSR than other nations, but it never should've gone this badly, and the west AND putin share responsibility.

Now Russia has terrible birth rates, a HIV epidemic, no exports and a shrinking economy. Poland on the other hand is doing amazing.

Putin doesn't like niggers

Russia was ran by a drunken idiot who brought the country on her knees, begging West for help. Ofc you can be "friends" in such circumstances, you cater a bit to your beaten opponents bruised ego and they will think the world of you. While at the same time you ensure they stay down.

in short it's because we need a common enemy to unite around

during the bush years it was al qaeda and terrorists after 9/11

obama could have easily made the enemy isis but that would involve identifying islamic terrorism, so instead he made russia into a bogeyman

This went wrong

PUTINd

its true guys, the insecure middle-aged manchildren of America got fooled and it's all documented on social media, especially here

time to accept defeat and open a bottle of champagne

I for one accept my new overlord

I never asked why, i totally agree with your first point. The West treated Russia terribly.

But Putin isn't making the situation better.

Oh shit

Yeltzin was a drunk who sold the country out to ((them))

Putin salvaged what he could

Yeltsin was no saint, but at least he wasn't Stalin 2.0. If you want someone to blame, look no further than the manlet in the Kremlin.

I like this picture.

Globalists love each other, as evidenced in the top pic. On the bottom pic, there is only one globalist, he felt lonely.

what kind of a retard you have to be to immigrate to brazil

I like Yeltsin. he was pro-west. He wanted a developed, capitalist russia.

Had he had more influence and Putin didn't get in, maybe russia could be one of the leading members of NATO.

>They came out of the eastern bloc amazingly well
they were saved by monies that EU+US were pouring into them to create an example.
I can't say a lot about Czechia and Poland, but Estonia's, Latvia's and Lithuania's economies are still non-existent. Without EU's handouts and our lorries and cargo ships using their infrastructure as main transit route they will die in poverty in a year.

Dunno, that's not related to the thread tbqh.

You have no understanding of anything

Stop talking you fucking dipshit, you're pissing me off

quit crying bitch

yeah poland is doing great, no wonder if it drained the eu out of huge amount of money
>we would finance russia to
yeah sure, it would be easy as fuck to finance such a huge country

I bet you never let the uk. these are just numbers, look at japan, on paper they are fucked hard but in reality they got a really good life
life in russia isnt better than here but these numbers are bullshit, the diffrence isnt that big

what should he do? open his anus and let the western oil companies drain russia like jelzin did?

I watched the series "the crown" which is about your queen and Churchill said there something what is really on point, not sure if he really did this
it was something like this
>we are not allowed to let usa run diplomatic with russia because they are not as expirienced as we are. Russia is an old superpower which demands, and deserves respect.
usa was a mistake

you right, cnn and all this shit is much better...

Yeltsin was a fuking drunktard - he literally sold and annihilated the Soviet Union. Fucking traitor.

Not true. We don't get as much handouts as you might think.

good argument

I agree 100%. I feel Russia should've been given a warm welcome as poland was. maybe EU membership put on the table, etc.

>but Estonia's, Latvia's and Lithuania's economies are still non-existent.
I can't say much about Latvia, but estonia's economic situation is actually pretty damn good right now. Definitely the most developed of the Baltics. Lithuania is terrible, I agree.

Yeltsin. Please. I remember that faggot. It was unbearable to watch him speaking without severe cringe.
He was a degenerate drunk, and it's not an insult, it's a fact. He was drunk in public (on his job, ofc) on numerous occasions and talked like a fucking stoner all the time.

I really wish merricans and other russia-sympathizers who are not shills would learn russian and see Russia for themselves: their news, articles, the whole media, read what people say in general.

you sure are inept and have no clue about how shit works here....but please keep believing pol shills, you clearly know it all

>I can't say much about Latvia, but estonia's economic situation is actually pretty damn good right now. Definitely the most developed of the Baltics. Lithuania is terrible, I agree.

Thank you for your informed opinion.

Estonia GDP total $36.947 billion
Latvia $51.058 billion
Lithuania $83.105 billion

>yeah sure, it would be easy as fuck to finance such a huge country
We didn't need to so much as finance them, but rather have the USA stop trying to control their politics and exclude them from global affairs. If we had shown them more compassion, they wouldn't have had such a dramatic reactionary shift.

>what should he do? open his anus and let the western oil companies drain russia like jelzin did?
No. I understand why Putin is doing what he's doing, but he's leading Russia down a bad path. Their economy is royally fucked.

>we are not allowed to let usa run diplomatic with russia because they are not as expirienced as we are. Russia is an old superpower which demands, and deserves respect.

Yep. which is why the US NEEDS a president that will treat Russia properly. Fuck Obama.

i know im right

3x the population of estonia, yet only about 2x the economy.

>but Estonia's, Latvia's and Lithuania's economies are still non-existent.

I may not have first hand knowledge, but everything I've seen online and heard in my economic classes seem to indicate the the exact opposite.

face it. you are just butthurt the baltic countries are doing well without you

West don't need friends, it needs vassals. And if you are vassal - then they can make it appear as friendship.

Neocolonism and globalism are real. And on the eve of peak prosperity, sovereignty is far more important.

>tfw no berlusconi

That's basically just the US.

The USA is honestly the worst thing that has ever happened to this world. They keep Britain, France and Germany as pets and are getting pissy and acting the victim when russia doesn't wanna become their new lapdog.

awwww

>I like Yeltsin.

Alone this statement shows taht you have absolutly NO idea how it looked like in russia in the 90's compared to now
because of the sanctions the economy got down in past several years
but the situation is still like paradise compared to the nighties
jeltsin did absolutly NOTHING
just pocket in money from the west

meanwhile in russia there were no constant supply of electricity and gas
all infrastructure was maintained by the people thro corruption and not through the goverment
nobody got paid
not teacher nor police
its a wonder that russia did end in somalia tier conditions in the 90's
only the fact that the population arent nigger did avoid this

I travel through all three states on a weekly basis with work related issues.
Estonia feels tiny even compared to Lithuania. Most of the country looks like a copy/paste from Stalker except for Talinn, but again, the center of the city is literally few streets.
It makes more sense to think of Estonia as of a city rather than a country.

Good pic.
I have always been saying this, Russia should finance one-way tickets to Russia for people of this kind.

hahahaha a fucking rusian talking about serfs and slaves. if anyone wants to enslave or has a history of enslaving and aggressor against europe its the russian. stop with your pathetic lies and smoke and mirrors, its embarrassing

you sound so uneducated and retarded. lay off the vodka monkey

ITS BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE 1ST PRESIDENT WHO DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL

CTR pls go and stay go

>Putin: so, comrade, where are the bitches?

Putin was installed by the US to protect the oligarchs, then he backstabbed us to repatriate much of the wealth they'd stolen. He's a good man with a good awesome heart, and Obama hates it

get back into your cage monkey. we dont need aids infested trannies here. irrelevant piece of shit

u mad babyboy

>burger talking about aids
ayy just go

Making a small buck for himself and his friends on the way.

>Alone this statement shows taht you have absolutly NO idea how it looked like in russia in the 90's compared to now

I know how terrible it was in the 90's. i stayed there for 3 months in the early 90's with my family. It was fucking terrible.

Yeltsin didn't do much good, but he had the right idea on the path Russia should go down, a developed, capitalist democracy.

>but the situation is still like paradise compared to the nighties
Not for long. Russia is not growing. Not in Birth rates, not in industry, not in exports.

Putin's entire 'recovery' of russia is a temporary buying of time that's made things worse. it's a sick economy trying to appear healthy.

I dunno but I don't like that the media is now pushing this "Muh Russians" thing where the prospect of anything BUT a Cold War with the Russians is somehow the wrong thing to do.

shoo little monkeys shoo. im sure you have a cellphone to steal

Take a guess.

Obama defending ISIS.

>has completely destroyed any hope of healing the relationship
reuters.com/article/usa-election-russia-putin-idUSR4N1D800D

He's really mad LMAO, be aware of that stroke though (v:

oh wow.. a piss shit poor monkey really made me think.

>Yeltsin didn't do much good, but he had the right idea on the path Russia should go down, a developed, capitalist democracy.

wow, nobody gives a fuck what kind of ideas he had or hadnt. What matters is what he did
mugabe has also nice ideas how simbabwe shall florish but you know by yourself how this loooks in practise

>Not for long. Russia is not growing. Not in Birth rates, not in industry, not in exports.

birth rates are a meme, we dont need infinital growth
I know some small local 'oligarchs' and they are all saying that the sanctions did hurt them but now they starting to produce/devolp own shit and are going away from this buy/sell mentality

>Putin's entire 'recovery' of russia is a temporary buying of time that's made things worse. it's a sick economy trying to appear healthy.

so you think this credit based economy in the west isnt sick and trying to look healthy?
russia barely has any debts compared to eu and us and germany (the economicaly best doing country in eu) is trying to accomplish this to
We arent making any new dept more since last 2 years i think and we have a law which forbids this in future

this whole system of artifitianal numbers is fucked and doesnt say anything about the situation in the country

youtube.com/watch?v=W5x5LuwFLwo

>GDP

Jewish tricks, right.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's the USA that's acting like an evil empire since the soviet union collapsed.

first:dude we going sell out our people so hard it's going to be crazy
second:so I guess we're going to have to...you know, take some responsiblity for the countries we lead even if it's not what we want

God are you the retarded one. 0 reading comprehension, not even talking about understanding it any deeper