Is overwatch a Sup Forums friendly videogame ?

is overwatch a Sup Forums friendly videogame ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BM1tVn_wONE
youtube.com/watch?v=xsEyVZRIpw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares?

Post more thicc

are you allowed to play it if we say yes?

It has cute waifus

it's multiculti watered down AAA garbage. the people who enjoy it would literally buy their own shit in a bag if it had a Blizzard logo on it

t. Sup Forums

videogames is useless waste of time. go get laid.

I got catfished by someone who used the girl in OPs picture. Is she some kind of cosplayer or something?

I want Mercy to take care of me!

I like Zarya. At first she looks like a tumblr feminist power fantasy.

Then you play her and realize she's a racist Russian commie who wants to exterminate omnic scum.

Also, I think Omnics are a reference to muslims. Filthy unpredictable trash that can go haywire any moment and self destruct.

No it's fucking trash

Stop playing video games

Why does it matter? There's tits and ass

No, blizzard is probably one of the worst SJW business in the world right now.

Blizzard hasn't made a game worth playing since WC3.

Its not really a Sup Forums friendly/anti game but...

No, TF2 is the better game.

>More Strategies
>Better Character Balancing.
>20+ Official and Community Game modes
>HATS
>Free

Reinhardt has a kid with Ana so Sup Forums mandate says probably not.

It's fun in quick play, though. Too many whiners in comp.

>playing kikewatch i deleted that shit sjw kike fantasy as soon as i saw lucio

Video games are for manchildren

I usually ride my dildo while playing

>getting catfished

Ahmed pls

If you actually knew any if the lore you would know that it reflects today's issues from a right wing standpoint. Sombra lore actually references the email leaks and exposing of Hillary clinton.

Also see:

source or is it a tumbler fanfic?

You niggers actually paid blizz for that reworked and refashioned garbage?

> Sup Forums friendly
> Video game
Choose one and then fuck off back to plebbit

i don't know but it will soon be

I think this video is relevant to both Overwatch and Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=BM1tVn_wONE

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Halloween Mercy. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Halloween Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

It's also full of edgy teenagers who use strictly razer products.

btw literally Sweden and Germany playing the nigger and the mudshit

Watered down normie-fied SJW trash copy of TF2

I've already gotten 20lbs of pussy from video games Ivan. Go and get a blowie from your Babushka. She's the only one who'll ever love you enough to do so anyways :^)

>wanting to fuck 3dpd

>getting laid is not

>some user posted a fellow Sup Forumsirgins gf to stir shit up
>Sup Forums attacks both of them out of pure jelly

this place is on par with niggers when it comes to crab bucket syndrome

Yes, very.

Good we have a daily thread on Sup Forums to shill this game.

Blizzard games are redpilled as fuck and you totally aren't a subhuman who deserves to get shot if you have ever bought anything they made.

>giving blizzard money

Their ingame interactions indicate they were a couple until their fifties. Pharah was born when Ana was 28 and already knew Reinhardt.

Tracer = Britbong Female Scout
Mei = Yellow Fever Ice Pyro
Zarya = Healthy at any size heavy
Trobjourn = Based Engineer
Widowmaker = Hentai Factory Sniper
Mercy = Female Medic but worse
Reaper = Edgy Spy
Sombra = Edgy Female Spy but with no redeamable abilities

I think it's racist to have blonde girls appear in video games, since they are always superior looking compared to the brown/black ones

D.VA is best grill

ya they changed a bit careful

try harder pls :3

Why don't you try playing a game that isn't made entirely for children?
Project Reality and Squad are pretty good, lots of teamwork and communication with a pretty redpilled player base.
You can also get some pretty great experiences from ARMA but the game runs like shit and controls like a pregnant cow with a washing machine strapped to its back (because that's more realistic).

ist reinhart a german so pharah dus not look like a mut shes proberly pure egyptian

The white characters are almost all portrayed in a positive light, the two Americans are OP, and two of the most villainous characters are an edgy Hispanic from California and an illegal citizen that knows her way around (fire)walls.
You tell me.

TF2 is practically 10 years old and still does most things better.

Blizzard fans will buy and shill literally anything they release.

Try what harder you degenerate retard? OP asked if it's redpilled, I made clear it's not.

It's probably the most obvious Marxist propaganda in a video game there is right now, worse than Mafia, Naughty Dog games, Battlefield and Watch Dogs combined.

It's possible. Phara does not have any ingame interactions with Reinhardt.

Its actually pretty fun you filth. Community is way cooler too.

>Why don't you try playing a game that isn't made entirely for children?
>game that isn't made for children
or you could just grow the fuck up

>feeling this insecure
you know this is just playing into the jews, right?
>lucio is literally the most beta character of them all

Death to aynone who wears these glasses.

People who consider themselves "redpilled" and yet play this casual shit game and even shill it and somwhoe pretend it's not leftist shit should honestly off themselves.

didn't Blizzard cave into feminists being butthurt cause one character had some pose where she showed off her ass?

Yeah, zero skill ceiling and zero depth is totally fun.

And the community is so great, just look at this.

did that fatty really win?

Her costume is the worst of the ones in that picture

I think they are trying to please the SJW retards from an outside perspective but when you start playing and see what they are doing they try to do what they want to do.

this
and at blizzcon in Q&A they say that they plans to add LGBT faggot in the game soon

youtube.com/watch?v=xsEyVZRIpw4
22:18
24:42

so basicly overwatch is most cucked anti white blizz game.

Yes, she did.

lucio is a typical bix nood rap nigger i fucking hate that nigger

Coincidence Goyim

>hate something
>uninstall so i don't have to see it anymore
my point still stands user.

jep tracers big ass and widowmakers pose

This is probably the most punchable faggot libtard Jew ever.

overwatch is a shitty half-fps that has people who don't want to MAGA playing it

They removed it and replaced it with a pose that is sexier.

Yeah, they changed it to a reference to a pin up poster

Mount and Blade

You guys seem pretty set on how terrible overwatch is. Seems pretty right wing to me.

>Omnic crisis = Refugee crisis
>Even omnic coalburning slut in tracer/widowmaker thing
>Some characters praise multikulti
>Get proven wrong all the time since the omnics are almost constantly showing how shit they are
>Some of the best characters hate omnics
Are you guys literally just upset that there is different races? They all seem well placed and work and it doesnt include any mixraced characters. Whats the deal?

Forgot to mention it seems to put importance on different cultural regions and if we mixed everything up like globalist no border rules everything will be watered down and not fun.

The maps around the world represent that country's region very well.

No, MOBAs are degenerate.

I also make and paint models, are you going to call me a nerd too?
The day of the rake will come and you leaves will have to blow back to whatever dark liberal nether you came from.

"If you argue with your enemy he wins"

Why does he have a bear attached to his stomach? And why does everyone act like it's the most normal thing ever?

What is this community?

its tumblr fanfic

i did not like the game i fucking hate mobas

Yes, it was stupid as fuck, feminists got triggered over this pose. Despite Widow maker having a lewd design and despite other sexiness THIS is what they flipped out about. At this point they just like being able to control things, they don't give a fuck about what it is, they'll use anything they can to complain about until they can make an impact in the real world, it makes them feel like they have power, it's so fucking gay, and fuck Blizzard for compromising for these lunatics, yes I know one or more of the higher ups is a kike, but still, they should have more self respect for their original designs and ideals.

If I say 'yes' would you give shekels to the pixeljew?

kek, true that the community are full of retards, but most of the time i just randomly talk shit or dropping some good ol' redpill, like yesterday we had a winston and he did a good job killing everyone, someone said "wow monkey raping everyone" i responded "yeah just like niggers lmao" and i had like 2 reports but 3 "yeah lol", people are waking up lads

What Billizard should have done, is make the characters ass even bigger and made the pose even more lewd.

But no, they gave into the SJW propoganda.

>issues with Lucio
>all he brings is positivity and beats and heals
>this stirs up hatred in you

I hope I'm never as miserable as you

>Some of the best characters hate omnics
Yeah, the ugly retards/outlaws. Also the disgusting Russian girl which is OK because she meets other Marxist requirements for the game.

The developers themselves literally SAID the message of this game is multiculturalism. It's a Jew company.

YOU RETARDS CAN STOP DEFENDING THIS SHIT NOW. Holy shit.

>Some of Symmetra's traits, many of which were presented in A Better World, such as trouble socializing, dislike of crowds, an obsession with structured environments, and inability to empathize, are traits commonly associated with autism. This is further supported when Symmetra reflects on how people ask her "where [she] fits in the spectrum," which alludes to the autism spectrum
> Zarya's design emerged from player demand for a greater diversity of genders, body types, and ethnicities.

It's a fun game but redpilled it is not.

i fucking knew it tumbler is infested with overplebs

say what you want about anna but lucy hoe in the right hands can be a top tier healer

also this looks like a slide thread

barbarians.

Yeah, I don't care, you degenerate retard. Keep throwing your money at the enemy and enjoy your braindead shit game. Stop telling me your totally funny stories, though.

Omnics weren't just being shitty, though. The Omic Crisis was caused by a worldwide virus. They didn't have an option in their behavior.

>Blizzard "caved" because of feminists
>The new pose is more sexually attractive than the old one
Jesus you guys are deluded as shit.

>the virus was Islam

...and overwatch isn't?

overwatch is a cucked version of TF2

Isn't Overwatch more full of those people considering it's excessively more popular at the moment?

When cripple chan Sup Forums defends this shit, shills it, plays it and pays money for it, you know you should leave this place.

i dont like mobas you fucking retart thats it

>I've already gotten 20lbs of pussy from video games
What did he mean by this?

That's all BS, Zarya was inspired by a Blizzard staff member. Also Zarya sucks ass, Winston all day bby.

Wow, one third of the games hero's are a straight ripoff.

HOW WILL BLIZZARD EVER RECOVER.