What did he mean by this?

President-elect Donald Trump said Friday night that his supporters were "vicious” and “violent" during his campaign.

"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean, you are going crazy," Trump said at a stop in Orlando, Florida, on what his aides have billed as a "thank you tour."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T-k8Xp2_ks
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-says-supporters-were-vicious-violent-nasty-mean
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4042974/You-nasty-mean-vicious-Trump-finally-admits-supporters-election-violent-months-calling-rallies-safest-place-Earth.html
youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw?t=112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, and?

Pretty accurate observation as usual.

Although no doubt that quote by itself will be taken to mean physically violent and that sort of thing.

And?

Fuck off Ahmed.

>no source

Fuck off.

thats what you get
1 year ago an american user told me i was a fucking leaf
so I spent the next year to meme trump into office
you will get fucked in the ass bru

He means it as a compliment.

I love that lib media is depicting this as "Trump turns on his supporters" when in reality Trump is thanking them for their passion and telling them basically to keep it up

Yeah. We were.

Do you have a point?

He was saying "SOON..."

FALL IS COMING

Here's the 1-minutes video, for source:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T-k8Xp2_ks

>completely out of context

lol were

YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE HE SHAT ON STAGE WHILE MAKING WOOP WOOP NOISES

>go ,just go .

its already winter in like 90% of Canada so we skipped the day of the rake.

I think Drumpf praises violence in secrecy

What else is new?

Out of context as always.

Se went on the say, now everyone is relaxed and calm now that we won.

He was right, people were pissed, we wanted those things, and he could see it

Hes not calling his supporters pieces of shit, he's saying they were invigorated prior to the victory

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-says-supporters-were-vicious-violent-nasty-mean

I just watched the video of this.

It looks like Trump was complimenting his supporters for being "violent" and "vicious," though it also seemed like maybe he was mocking the media's characterization of those people? It was rhetorically awkward, but he certainly wasn't turning on or attacking his supporters.

leftists really are autistic

>you guys were nasty, violent, vicious you guys were going crazy, cause you wanted to win
>now you're calm, relaxed, basking in the glory. We're already winning
tl;dr of his speech

It's not like he's wrong.

He's a master persuader.
If you watch the rally he begins by saying that they were vicious, but now that they won they aren't.
That's not what's really happening, but by saying it over and over again, people will start accepting that as reality.
He doesn't want to talk about "lock her up" because he gains absolutely nothing from it.
That doesn't mean it won't happen. He has no say in whether or not Jeff sessions and the FBI will reopen the investigation.

I'm 100% sure the world would be better if watching sports was mandatory

Definition of sarcasm
1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b: the use or language of sarcasm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4042974/You-nasty-mean-vicious-Trump-finally-admits-supporters-election-violent-months-calling-rallies-safest-place-Earth.html

Ideas like this are the cause of Brazil's failure to become a superpower.

>shorter daylight hours
>colder weather
>bedroom walls inching closer it seems
>depression kicks in
>such is the life of a tree sap suckin nigga leaf

He was being sarcastic, but at the same time telling supporters to control their power level a little

What the fuck? I thought he liked us.

I won't be voting for him in 2020. I think I'll write in Hillary now.

Kek

>autists in charge of picking up on sarcasm

you can laugh, but if those people watched sports they would have understood Trump and quit being pussies.

also no lefties

That's a compliment.

Trump supporters confirmed for alpha

This really sounds like he is praising us

Stop taking stuff out of context

Post proof

I saw the whole speech, he was saying that Trump supporters fought tooth and nail (which they did) for his election. Being mean and vicious in a sense where they didn't let anything the MSM and politicians do go unnoticed.

>"And you wanted to win right?"
>"Now you're cool and mellow, basking in victory, and we're already getting to work"

He's not insulting them, he's literally saying "Yeah, that's how you win!"

>watching sports
>understanding politics
Pick one.

>taking things out of context
What a surprise! As if that has never been done before.

Ok fuck him I'm fucking done what bullshit. If I wanted to be demonized I'd vote for Hillary. This is fucking stupid.

>1 post from ID

dose Ahmed want a binky? Did your feels get hurt? Why do you even care, don't you have a building to go blow up?

A

>feels good man
I did my duty!

>trumpcucks already trying to defend this

He's just quoting labels throwed by media, right?

>I think Drumpf praises violence in secrecy
>on protesters at his rallies: YOU KNOW BACK IN THE DAY WE'D HAVE THESE PEOPLE CARRIED OUT IN A STRETCHER

Ya think?

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

yep, taken out of context

#fakenews

>german
>all his women are being fucked by muslims
>don't be violent, let it happen
Fuck that!

Post the video source :^)

And?

DANGEROUS DONALD KEEPING IT REAL

>ass ravaged liberals still on 24/7 suicide watch
lel

Trump is an alpha male. He views terms like "violent" and "vicious" (in the context he was using them) as compliments, not pejoratives. Essentially he's saying his supporters fought like warriors to win the election.

guys check my numbers

Good. Fuck off you low energy cuck

He was saying you guys did a good job and were more effective than the opposition

who cares,everybody knows trump is going to be another incompetant jackass like obama and mike pence is going to be the one actually doing the job

Yeah I don't even get it I was at the fucking rally and it was pretty great. Shit picture though cause my spot was mediocre and I was standing there for like 3 hours.

I was waiting for this headline....

indeed just like how he likes "mad dog" Mattis

Oh look! Taken out of context. More fake news bullshit. They've been pulling this shit since evermore. This is why George Lincoln Rockwell had to carry a fucking tape recorder with him everywhere he spoke in 1967.

youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw?t=112

> what is sarcasm?

Funny enough, I did. Kek has brought us together.

Sup Forums finally BTFO forever!
Not by the msm, not by the sjw, not by themselves, but by their lord and savior himself!

What a glorious day!

I think violent, nasty, and mean was not a good choice of words.

I get what he was saying. But he used a few bad words

He said this and then praised them for it 100% on purpose knowing the media would spin it like they did on OP.

>yeah you guys were nasty and violent
>... Because you wanted to win! ;)
>MSM: HE ADMITS IT, HE HATES YOU GUYS
>Trump: see? Media lying again, what did I say?

Literally 4D chess.

No link by OP = photoshop pic

this
fucking MSN bulldyke was like "Trump turns on supporters" and they play a clip of him calling his supporters violent and shit which kind of pissed me off. then i see the ENTIRE CLIP and he adds that "we" need to keep that passion up. FUCKING LYING PRESS!!! I WONT BE TRICKED AGAIN!

He does that sometimes. I personally cringe when he starts complimenting women with feminist lines.

There was nothing wrong with it the media is taking it out of context like usual.

You've been a very naughty girl, Sup Forums. Bend over.

>It was rhetorically awkward, but he certainly wasn't turning on or attacking his supporters.

Being rhetorically awkward was the point. It is designed to confuse. He selected those words to help create division. The left will hear him denounce his supports and the right will hear him praising his supporters.

It helps create two separate narratives that prevent the country from moving forward. As long as things are confusing he can get away things because the media is distracted

Fuck the media and fuck "journalists."

And by God, our nastiness, meanness, and viciousness succeeded where passivity had failed us for eight years, Hans

We allowed ourselves to be backed into a corner by limp-dicked liberals and we've only begun to fight our way out of it

NO FURTHER, YOU CUNTS

where's the wall?

>everybody who doesn't suck Trump's cock at every opportunity is a cuck
Go back to r/thedonald

WTF, I love Merkel now!

>liberal intellectuals

I dnno if it was deliberate to say something like this, or its just he started a thought that didn't sound as good outloud as it did inside.

But w/e, either way its nothing, he's clearly been listening to these talking heads who say Trump needs to "unify" the country.

>praising us for being relentless and getting what we wanted
>"And you wanted to win right?"
>"Now you're cool and mellow, basking in victory, and we're already getting to work"

My god it's so beautiful. He is going to be one of the greatest presidents of all time.

he's being surrounded by people telling him how the world is reacting without letting him take a moment to check things out for himself, what did you expect? He's a man who lived his life relying on trusted individuals to help carry out his will for him, a Sultan helpless without his trusted viziers, he has his own vision but it means nothing if his view of the outside world is constantly twisted in a game of telephone.

>I dnno if it was deliberate to say something like this, or its just he started a thought that didn't sound as good outloud as it did inside.

It was very deliberate. It was carefully crafted soundbite that will be heard differently in two different media markets. It is designed to create confusion.

Trumps whole thing is rule by confusion, with the media distracted he can get away with things. The graft has not even begun but he is laying the foundation now

expect the normal daily briefing and press conferences to be gone

Trump respects the strength. The rest does not matter.

Now this is fake news

the wonders of quoting something out of context.
he's calling for people to go back to high energy and stop being complacent after winning so many times in a row

just saw the video, so yeah it was obviously taken out of context, but the stuff did happen like with the 60-minute interview and other stuff

If Trumps' people understands what he said, what is the matter then?

Liberals are not going to like him anyway

>If Trumps' people understands what he said, what is the matter then?

Trump supporters do not even make up a plurality of the electorate. He is supposed to serve all the people of the united states not a minority. He is using divisiveness and specific language to create confusion.

Its how a dictator runs a country, confusion and false narrative. The people can't tell what is true anymore so they look to power and accept anything Trump says as fact.

>It helps create two separate narratives that prevent the country from moving forward.

What do you mean, "prevent the country from moving forward"?

We're going to be moving forward, just not in the direction the political establishment wants to move.

That sounds like a problem for only the elite and the media

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up already

>What do you mean, "prevent the country from moving forward"?

It keeps the different sides in conflict. That conflict prevents cohesion and does not allow the country to unite under him. He is not moving from campaign to governing he is still in campaign mode.

Everyone united under Bush, especially congress. Dems and the GOP. His language prevents that.

leaf=lame

Fake news

You guys really are sore losers, huh?

See you in eight years.