How does it feel to cuddle with a girl Sup Forums ?

how does it feel to cuddle with a girl Sup Forums ?

pretty gay

Pretty gay tbf.
You dont even think about it when you do it.

it's great...you get a mouthful of hair, and your arm goes to sleep

It's really good at first but then they start they to struggle. That's why grown women are bad for cuddling. They're too strong and can get away too easily.

>grabbing fatrolls on such a young girl
meh, it´ll be much worse as she gets older

also this is not /r9k/ or Sup Forums

Pretty good

>touching the 3DPD ever
that's what pillow waifus are for

Kek

OP doesn't know what it's like to cuddle with a girl.

Honestly, it's too hot and you never can sleep because you're uncomfortable and trying not to fart. I've been married twice and never really enjoyed cuddling.

To be honest, women don't like it either. They only like it because it reinforces their self worth to make us do something uncomfortable just for them.

Peace.

>4 seconds apart

>exact wording

Makes me think twice about falling for the heterosexuality jew

Overrated, uncomfortable if done for too long. Impossible to sleep

Annoying. Usually she ends up asleep on your arm and it gets too hot if you're clothed. All you want to do is pin them down and plow them but they just want you to touch them.

how does it feel to have cum dripping on your tongue Sup Forums ?

>Women don't like it

Excuse me ?

Everyone ITT is flashing their edge. Cuddling with a qt is about as comfy as it gets.

How does it feel to be a roach? Do you real could eat garbage?

You'd know huh Tao Shi Wu Pang?

I'll bet you love to cuddle up with 12 year old corpses.

>2016
>not making a qt tulpa to cuddle with

It's super nice

There's this girl I know and when we get together we don't fuck or anything, but we get really drunk and cuddle and touch each other

I'm fine with it, it's really great

salty milk n coins.

Damn that's gay.
I mean seriously.

Good for you. Being the soft hands she can warm up to when she's not out fucking Chad.

The closest I've ever been to cuddling with a girl was to put on a pink dress.

it's ok, nobody can find a position everybody agrees on.

Most of the time it just ends up with you being the big spoon and having to smell the girls hair. From my experience atleast. Best cuddle position is no cuddle position at all, give me my fucking space. Cuddling a girl to sleep is awfully uncomfortable.

Also; 2D>3DPD

This. On the off-chance that you manage to find a comfy position, and it's cold enough that don't overheat, it's pretty nice. But of course then you're just gonna want to fuck them.

it's the best stress reliever. i miss it so much

U dnt hv sexx?? That so gay.. kill ure self

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPKKKKP*

then your arm goes to sleep.

>tfw your tulpa is finally a demonic succubus and she empty your wallet to force you to buy hundreds of furry's suits and 3 dildos shaped like the Shane Diesel pumped cock in "Cuckolds subhurb 3 : cumey on whitey shameless edition"

You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"
Global rule 3, even when drunk, you must know them.

Pretty good actually. Some girl challenged me to a beer drinking contest, I had 22 and she had 10. Helped her when she was throwing up then made her brush her teeth and we ended up sleeping on a twin sized bed with plenty of spooning. I told her the next day that I could have easily taken advantage of her.

Literally the last and only time that ever happened.

>trying not to fart
>"i've been married twice"

fucking kek sure thing buddy

>women dont like cuddling
>WOMEN DON'T LIKE CUDDLING

oh christ you're some kind of hipster nu male arent you.

She's a big girl, she's not fucking any Chads, she just wants to cuddle and so do i so it's fine

Not really worried about it

>tfw no belly gf

depends on alot of things but Ill say it right now its probably the worst sleep youll ever get

covers constantly stolen, if the girls fat they generate too much heat and I get restless

the pros however:
spooning does feel really comfy with shorter girls or girls equal in height

I will never know what it feels like to be small spoon to an amazon but I really wish I could, I feel it would be comfiest thing possible getting nestled between some giant breasts and having my dick stroked from behind

overall its alright, something that warms you up a bit but ultimately is alot of uncomfortable positioning

>being a sodomite faggot

With that fat fuck? Probably like squeezing dough.

nonono, thats just a belly gf, pic related is
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

LMAO THATS SO FUCKING TRUE

Bitches never get skinnier. She'll be a 300lb lardass after she shits out her first kid.

Mouthful of hair and an inner sense of doing what is right

not when I could be shitposting instead

I could never find a position where I wasn't overheating or one of my arms wouldn't fall asleep

women are shit anyways

>whn u see hr face

I only cuddle a pillow

Did you guys ever fug with each other ???

Bitch with cold feet wants to put them on you.
No fat chicks. They generate fat-heat like a furnace.