WE DID IT REDDIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened? I am not familiar with the rouge one controversy.

First one was funny. Second should be pretty decent. What's it about?

Fuck off faggot. The movie is really good you haven't even seen it. Give it a chance and quit being an asshole, star wars is an American icon and amazing you desne uncultured redneck inbred faggot.

nah

I don't believe this really happened outside of a small town. I'm hopeful, but Star Wars has pull.

He lives in Portland.

fuck of Disney IDF

Thanks but no thanks nobody wants your degenerate jewish movies anymore

rogue one wasn't even that bad

Writer claimed the empire was a white supremacist kkk organization

t. Disney

>went to go see movie
>theater only 20% full
>"WAHHHH! My virtue signalling is going unnoticed!!!""

Nazis BTFO

How old are you, 11? The movie is not good.

I wasn't aware they had uncultured idiot hillbilly white trash in Scandinavia. What do you live in, a trailer park?

Oh right, I remember my brother said Abrams thought that the empire was white supremacy.

In legends they are supposed to be a human supremacy right?

wew

The last one was the one to skip it seems

wait, the degenerate capital has a small showing for this movie?

i really dont understand those people that compare Trump to Vader and expect us to see that as an insult ?

Vader is byfar the best character in Starwars

b-b-b-ut it's the best star wars since empire strikes back!

Literally perfect.

Goyim, why don't you grab your girlfriend and go to cinema to watch it? What are you, too poor to afford cinema ticket? Lol ur probably manlet too.

Basically this

Um because it's pretty obvious he's the bad guy. No one wants to be the bad guy ya fuckface

Ofc, a white supremacist likes Trump and Vader. Fuck off Stormfag, women and minorities are stronk too.

>no opening crawl
>somehow is star wars

fuck off, mickey

>Seeing star wars is being cultured

No its called being a sheep consumer.

you have to see a movie beacuse is an "american icon"?
thsi is stupid, especially beacuse the retarded controversy is the fact that this movie is multicultural propaganda

.... he apologizes AND kills the chancellor. weak AF

Gotta love George.

>ad hominem trash

He basically killed most of the sith and jedi via his actions, seeing as both groups are faggots, he did pretty good.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Except that he's not.
do you even prequel m8

no thanks goy

I'm sure calling them names will win over their support to your side.

I will pirate it shill.

This.

Wait for the box office numbers on Monday, I'm sure OPs post is not an indication.

ill eventually pirate it like the last one. even without the politics, im just losing intrest

>Make movie bashing white people with money
>people with money don't go to see the movie
>stunning success

The force awakens was a direct copy paste of a new hope. Might as well rewatch ANH instead of TFA

Sup Forums's itching to be BTFO again, just like with The Force Awakens.

Star Wars isn't even THE AMERICAN movie.

Every second spaghetti western is more American than whole star wars series.

>thsi
>beacuse
>Calling others stupid
Italian intellectuals people, no wonder your shit land hasnt innovated in hundreds of years except a fat plumber- oh wait that was made by the Japanese. Your legacy is faggotry.

hes also like the only character that is honestly dynamic

better then all the other characters who are simply there to be pointed in the direction of the bad guy to go fight him

>uncultured redneck
Why do you hate the Irish and Scottish so much? The left never stopped hating us

because Disney presents: Space Wars is the pinnacle of culture, faggots like you are the reason burger memes exist

It wont flop, Star-Wars movies can't flop.

Speaking of the movie, are there any good torrents for it? don't want to support (((disney))) but want to see how bad it is

Fuck the new star wars. Its shit. SHit. ShiT!
No George Lucas, no Star Wars.

t. Chris Waltz

t. tyrone deshawn marcus

no

Because they're potatofucking retards that bang pots and pans and call it science. A backwards people in a backwards land.

Movie was actually awesome srs. There was no SJW BS in it at all. Its tied with Empire for the best movie out of all of them.

It's a children's movie you man child.

he has his redemption in episode 6, right? also vader is the cooler character in the series

>make 2 decent and one good movie over 20 years ago
>everything released after has been complete dogshit
>people still freak out to go see it

t. (((Disney)))

Have you ever seen "The Producers"

You're trying to way too hard to push "le anti-feminist" meme. Rogue onr was actually pretty good and since it was just a spin off there wasn't a lot at stake, and Jew Jew Abrahms wasn't there to fuck it up. The movie was actually fairly good and I enjoyed the second half after getting to know all the new charaters. The female lead wasn't a sassy bitch who mouthed off to men or anything.

>Star Wars is cultured

Jesus Christ how far have we fallen

>STAR WARS IS CULTURE
Maybe once upon a time, in an alternate timeline far far away. It is cringeworthy shit, as are the manchildren who still love it and want to raise their kids on it.

It was even lazier considering they at least try to train luke but rey ends up being a super pro on day one. She ends up being what took luke 3 movies to achieve.

Sounds like final fantasy

I didn't realize it was called toy story. Oh wait it's not you faggot. It's star wars which is a good, anti-communist film. You should appreciate it.

The movie was alright. Better than the festering shit that was TFA.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that post?

you havent checked the news in the last year have you

hurr durr redneck inbred uncultured, you need to be a good goy and watch nu-Star Wars, yes it's much worse than old Star Wars but you goys can't chose ok.

The kikieist kike and niggeriest nigger in film. Lucas may be /ourguy/ after all.

The female lead was exactly a sassy bitch who mouthed off to men. Also an idiot.

that movie was the worst piece of shit since jarjar binks. I'm sad I torrented it.

She had no character flaws either. Didn't even give her room to grow. Terrible.

Who let a tree monkey have access to a keyboard

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you are?

gotta agree with the leaf. the mary sue shit and SJW faggotry is almost non-existent. Yeah thee cast is multi-cultural, but it makes sense.

>implying women are as weak as bois

Star wars is American culture. Literally a statue of Vader in DC on a government building. Everyone knows star wars and it's an American experience to go see star wars on a date with a nice girl and get some popcorn, coke and m&ms and forget about the world for two hours and emerse yourself in the experience that is film.

(((You)))

Give him a thousand years and he'll write shakespear but i guess it would be chuckspear instead.

you white trash, me smart, me California, not dumb like Texas me culture, me love Disney and Israel

>space alien movie for kids
>culture

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

Hopefully she dies soon kek

Give me one instance where she mouthed off to men for no reason. Trying to escape a prison camp and getting mad about the guy using her to try and kill her Dad doesn't count.

>In legends they are supposed to be a human supremacy right?
I'm really not sure how that is supposed to be automatically bad in Star Wars. With only a few exceptions alien races are consistently depicted as monocultures that are completely incapable of diverting from their established stereotypes.

Star Whats?

also,
why is ok to be racist against italians but beign racist against blacks or hispanics is a big no-no?

Wow I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by a fucking inbred from a shitty nation. You're so poor it's laughable. Most people would rather live in allepo than Brasilia. You'd have a better chance of survival since there aren't as many crazies. You are sick don't ever reply to me again faggot.

The Scots developed much of the technology of the industrial revolution. We arent still working fields because of them.

She's just going to be Anakin reborn only not turn to the dark side.

I live in Texas inbred and guess what, NEWSFLASH BRAZIL WILL NEVER BE A SUPER POWER LET ALONE FIRST WORLD NATION. You're a filthy people. Just let that sink in for a moment faggot.

I went to the premier in Seattle and the theater was barely half full. It was a decent movie, and historically Star Wars has always done well. I was pretty surprised desu.

>all these butthurt replies to a factually correct statement

I'm going to see it regardless of the pol sperg that will happen.
They will make money with this movie and it will be a financial success again
Miss Sloane was absolute garbage tier propaganda, but star wars is just disney tier propaganda.
Either way, I'm going

>Rogue One was good
>good
Did you even see it? Episode 7 was better than this trash lmao. The ending was predictable, the characters were unlikeable, and cameos were short and forced. The only redeeming part was the ending and two other scenes

Because Africans gave us peanut butter while you give us ass butter you fucking Manlet faggots you're so fucking gay daveto

>Calling someone else an "________ intellectual"
>When you call fucking Star Wars "cultured"
>Can't relate Italy to anything other than le so nurdy Mario

I fucking hope you're rusing me. You sound like one of those fags who buy Funko Pops and "can really relate to Sheldon Cooper xD"

Straight up just watched this on torrent and there is not a huge amount of anti trump shit. It's just more diverse and shit but I dont even think I saw a black dude in the whole film lmao.