Your wife comes home crying

>Your wife comes home crying
>You ask her what's wrong
>She said she was doing groceries when for no reason a youth from a gang of youths came up from behind her and snatched her asshole and pussy in one pinch

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ktWCk8g1kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off leaf, your shit, you country is shit and you all deserve to die horribly on the day of the rake

>leaf
>ignore

ask her if she got wet

The day of the rake is upon you leaf, so fuck off

I Leaf

I'll have significant problems firebombing the next mosque because there are no towers to identify them by, but I can push a mudshit bitch into the traffic.
The key to keep mudshits in place is not to take revenge on the males, but on their females. It enrages them to no end.

fap

I would tell her to respect that youth's culture. He probably saw horrible things in the war in Syria and is deeply traumatized, so we should be more tolerant.

PS: Why would I even marry a racist in the first place? What an absurd scenario.

wake up because i dont have a wife

those people are dead. my wife don't take no shit. she's crying because her favorite knife lost its edge

I would fuck her
In the boobies hahahahaha :DDDD

Everyone, get a load of this guy's tough wife!

youtube.com/watch?v=3ktWCk8g1kY

>snatched her asshole and pussy in one pinch
>one pinch

whatever happens I'm not picking a fight with the crab people just cause my (((wife))) is overly sensitive.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

British posters=funniest ever

Ask why she's crying if she got to meet the president elect.

>doing groceries
>>fucking leaf

They don't give a fuck about their females, they are not like us

She was shoving produce up her snatch in a halal grocery store. These young men were merely trying to prevent her from successfully shoplifting.

u fucking swede, arent you supposed be getting cucked somewhere?

Impossible, my wife is 2d, I have my groceries delivered by mail, and I don't live in a dindu/rapefugee infested area.

Apologise to her son

I'm not impressed Sup Forums