You could have prevented this, America

You could have prevented this, America.
youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0FE_iXC-OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could have prevented what? The rise of fake pranksters and social experiments?

They aren't the problem. It's all the dumb fucks who watch those videos and think they're real.

isn't that black kid like 7 years old?

Yes. His dirty dish rag whore mother was probably given $50 for this shit.

Heard a white woman literally say "Black men are so much cuter than white guys. I mean really, white guys are so boring." on the bus the other day. Can't wait to see that coalburner begging a white guy to help her and her stupid oreo niglet when she gets beat up and dumped.

The race mixing problem is real and it's in every country including Europe. Soon we will all be like you Brazil, a violent shithole.

Why is evalion sitting with a nigger?!
REEEEEEEEEEE

Nice. Its good to see young underage girls like her getting BLACKED.

Years from now when she finally gets married with a beta white male, she would have already had her sex life fullfilled and can focus on being a good wife.

It's said that by the time a young black male reaches the age of 12, his penis is already at 8 inches. Bigger than the average adult white male!

Lucky girl. I bet she loves gagging on her boyfriend's cock during recess and afterschool.

she just looks like the type of turbo slut who'd beg to be inseminated by BAFBC (Big Aids Filled Black Cock). kind of wish they'd find the biggest hung dudes on earth and have her beg for them to stop, only to have them cum one after the other in her pink pussy. after that, she'd suffer from PTSD every time she'd look a black dude in the streets only to re-live the same trauma every single day after she has to endure 20 massive black cocks drilling aware in her pink pussy until she dies after bleeding out through the internal damage caused by these phallus monstrosities.

what the nigger is this

Can you link the "it's said" part in there? Just curious as I don't think any research backs up what you're saying. Lol.

This isn't anything new.

I see white girls as young as 12 walking around and holding hands with their black boyfriends here in southern California all the time. Some of the black kids I see hanging out with them look as old as 18 sometimes.

'' I know a good thing when I see it'' with that line, Marques secured that tiny tight pussy. Kid has got a fucking game lol!

She looks like an ugly reject anyway.

Unhung hero, documentary.

This happens in Finland too. I was visiting city with largest immigrant population in Finland and in shopping mall 12-14 year old girls hanging out with middle-eastern looking leather jacket men who looked like 20 years old. Some of them had full beard too, no way the girls were older than 15 at most.

>13 years old
>wearing a choker

She's already had sex with hundreds of guys.

>Tight highs
>choker
>short shorts
>Blacked
Slut for life!

The ol jewdar is pinging something fierce matey's.

better to have a loyal black bf than a thrash cheating white bf

>12-14 year old girls hanging out with middle-eastern looking leather jacket men who looked like 20 years old.
They're probably class mates too.

Hmmm Oulusta? I have heard that shit is even worse than Helsinki.

I was visiting Turku, only briefly. Fuck the big cities.

t. nigger

That's what we do Jan 20th and I don't want some Brazilian Muslim telling me to stop. Mood I'm in toward Islam is contempt on the street. Fucking open contempt.

She's only referring to white guys like you though.

>caring about others

No they couldn't have. Nobody could have. Nobody can stop anything. The events of tomorrow flow from the action of the past and we are merely caught between them in the tangled net of the present.

All men cheat. Blacks just do it more, and they like humiliating their women.

she looks jewish

Wrong white is always better.

REEEEE NIGGERS GET AWAY FROM MY LOLI

someone edit the face of Evalion in to that picture.

I wanna fuck that girl

You guys are fucking moronic

youtube.com/watch?v=u0FE_iXC-OA

around 6:10

alright. A friend of mine just came back from Oulu, and he said it's literally like Helsinki or even worse. Seems like we're slowly becoming Swedistan.

This is fucking degenerate

I refuse to watch this.

>Do you work out

kek

All threads like this are shill campagin.
SAGE THEM

lewd

America is beyond fucked already all cause of damn Hollywood

keep the shitskins out, call the 1940s on advice of dealing with these dumb skinfucks, would only cost a fraction of the money spent on these pig eating muslims

Are you black?

>someone relaxed

Someone gonna get raped.

>commenters don't realize this is fake as hell.
YouTube never fails to show me how stupid people can be

I'd rather raise a kid who looks like me as a single mom than raise curious George with a boyfriend

ah shit, I had my fingers crossed for a crying, screaming mark cheated on me temper tantrum.
2/10

the truth is: if you don't beat women they grow up as degenerate and ego maniacs.

You can just hear the gay in the kids fucking voice
That's girl is going to be a whore, look at that fucking choker and short ass shorts

>ficki ficki
>ahmed

>Parents letting their daughter date a nigger

This one family I know, they let their daughter date nigs and she got pregnant at 16, and the son turned out to be gay. So many retards having kids nowadays.

>Jewish

>girl

Wasn't my first thought looking at that picture.

This gave me aids

Yure just brainwashed by trap posting on Sup Forums
Take some time outside and you'll realize 50% of the population doesn't have a dick