Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent. D-day was an American invasion on European mainland...

Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent. D-day was an American invasion on European mainland. America conquered Western Europe and Russia enslaved Eastern Europe. We have not been free ever since. When will Europe become free and independent again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk&t=34s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When European men drop their balls and start acting accordingly.
Good luck.

>Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent.
w e w

You're just cucked by Germany now, have fun in the EU :^)

>>Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent
No

>Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent
stormfags unironically believe this

The Republic of Poland was a multicultural country before World War II, with almost a third of its population originating from the minority groups: 13.9% Ukrainians; 10% Jews; 3.1% Belarusians; 2.3% Germans and 3.4% percent Czechs, Lithuanians and Russians. Members of the German minority resided predominantly, but not exclusively, in the lands of the former German Empire. Some of the German soldiers had Polish origin.

>liberated

You would be chained working for some Kraut right now, or you would not even exist because your ancestors would be sterilized so that "true germanic people" could take over your lands.

Thats NatSoc 1 on 1 for you, even if you have blond hair and blue eyes while not being a jew.

The thing that disturbs me about Sup Forums is that many anons here digest propaganda way too easily while not having a clue of how autocracies work.

The only people that can openly support Hitler are the krauts themselves.

ok I will speed up the thread so we can be done with it
>HURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR11111!!!!!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
>NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGGERS
>DURRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRR!!!111!!!

REEEEEEEEEE AMERIBURGERS STOP OCCUPYING MY COUNTRY

Something about toothpaste's picture just made something not add up

If the KKK were an integral part of american politics at the time of hitler's rise to power, why did they not support him?

It is the truth. The whole world is now enslaved by International Jewish Finance. Germany undid 200 years of Jewish Financial Control. Your mind has been poisoned by the jew, since the day you were born. Hitler was right, the bankers went wild after WW2, and now we are all debt slaves with our borders being overrun by niggers and muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

there is no need for more posts, I already summed up the thread, you can go post somewhere else

Your mind has been poisoned by the jew, since the day you were born

Are you a Jew? Get out of Europe

niggas in the cage - goebbels was the first SJW

Because America was more racist at that time then Nazi-Germany. They didn't fight against Hitler because he was racist. Hitler actually looked up to American Eugenic policies applied in prisons. They fought Hitler because he opposed Jewish control.

>the neanderthals

You have been found out, Jew.
Your day will come. I know what's in your shitty book.

nazi = churka

Or is it yours that have been poisoned by the krauts?

Why do you consider yourself inferior to the krauts and why haven't you moved already to their nation since you so much admire them?

>THE NEANDERTHALS

Thank you for proving Germans didn't hate other races.

Your divide and conquer tactics don't work on me you Sepharic and Askhenazi scum

implying loving shitskins is a good thing

>THE
>NEANDERTHALS
you literally can't make this shit up

What are you trying to say?

We had a good time, yuros are pussies

>German """liberators"""
Kek

>NEANDERTHALS
I mean, it's impossible to make this shit up

>56%

Yes, we all know how much subhuman nigger-lovers like to rape and murder Germans.

>implying neanderthals weren't pretty much superior in every aspect except adapting to climate
ok janusz

The fact we have more neanderthal DNA exactly proves our point. If that is what gives us an edge over other peoples and pretty much results in our superior civilization, then it should be a cherished fact and it should be preserved, not be polluted.

>NE TH ER L AND S
>NE AND ER TH A L S
close but no cigar

>Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent. D-day was an American invasion on European mainland. America conquered Western Europe and Russia enslaved Eastern Europe. We have not been free ever since.
in - let me count - 4 sentences you have completely and truthfully summarized what happened in ww2. Compared to the enormous bullshit sold in history books.

Yes exactly this is american protectorate now. I notice every time I walk in our streets to find starbucks and mcdonalds rear their ugly heads here. (caramel frappucino is good though)

Lucky for us europe's roots are too deep to be easily controlled despite our defeat. Regardless americans do have control here and I dont see a way out as long as the EU persists and american culture is still consumed here.

I wonder how many German women got culturally enriched by my "untermensch" great-grandfather after he BTFO their kraut husbands.

>Germany liberated Europe in world war 2 and made it independent.
are you retarded

Yeah, and you still got the shit kicked out of you ;^)

Like I said, we had a good time.

Are you that kike who's Grandma was in a concentration camp during world war 2?

>56%

OP actually is retarded.

we were part of the allies burger
and look at how we ended up, that was a terrible choice

Mussert should have been prime minister not Colijn

>jews and niggers dindu nuffin!
lurk moar

>commie "nazis was blonde or executed untermensch" dumbshit propaganda
>same south african antifa kike as always
Wew lad

Trump will not un-niggerate and especially not un-jew your country. Hope all "white americans" are extinct and your children miscegenate and go full degenerate.

Lol your country was run by a shitskin and Jews.

We may not win against the Jews now, maybe not 100 years from now, but our time will come. We will retreat to the farthest enclaves and corners of the earth if needed be, just like the Jews did themselves. But we will cherish our history, and our eternal symbol of our race, the Swastika. One day there will be the great Resurrection, and towards the stars we will go, leaving the rest of man behind. That is our faith.

>Mussert should have been prime minister not Colijn
that's objectively wrong

>makes fun of nazis embracing islam in islamic territories and making allies
>moscow is today 20% muslim
How fucking dense must you be mongol cuck?

lmao. too much internet for you? to cherish dutch history means not to be an antisemitic moron. and yeah. antisemitism is pretty moronic. thankfully the dutch are much smarter than this.

nope its objectively correct
or do you like this timeline more? :^)

nederlandse nazi's zijn de grootste cucks van het land. patriottisme ja. nazisme/retarded antisemitisme nee.

>t.job cohen

hang jezelf letterlijk op aan een windturbine als je een nazi bent tbqh

>antisemitisme nee
kankerjood

One of the hardest red pills for normies to swallow is that the good guys lost WW2

>invade neighboring European countries
>firebomb white cities, hundreds of thousands dead
>be the catalyst for tens of millions of white European deaths
>genocide millions
>try to literally exterminate other ethnicities like Poles for no reason

Fuck off you stupid sauerkraut nigger. You are literally retarded, and I feel no remorse for the eventual Islamification of your country. The German people deserve death for continuously fucking up Europe throughout history.

Not true. But the War didn't really end until 1991 when the soviet union died.

>says the absolute truth known on Sup Forums for ages
>newfag normies show up to correct the record
>one of them unironically mentions the holocaust
God save us

Hitler wanted to exterminate Slavs you stupid fucking cock sucking retard. It's one thing to joke around on Sup Forums, since you know, none of this is actually real, but to actually suggest that Hitler wouldn't have exterminated Croatians after he won the war is retarded. Hitler literally had to lie to himself and go against his own ideology because he needed allies and claimed " Croatians were more German than Slavs". Kill yourself faggot.

>firebomb white cities
oh you mean what the allies diid
im sure mr.goldberg has deposited 50 cents in your account, go check

No worries newfag, the redpill is slowly being injected into your asshole. Soon you'll see the truth...

but Croatians are based and were honorary Aryans like the japanese

It's true
Hitler was only trying to save us from the meance known as the jews.
Now that hitler lost, the jews are getting stronger.

>muh jews

Why are euros such pathetic cucks?

>Hitler wanted to exterminate Slavs you stupid fucking cock sucking retard.
Lurk
> It's one thing to joke around on Sup Forums, since you know, none of this is actually real, but to actually suggest that Hitler wouldn't have exterminated Croatians after he won the war is retarded
fucking
>Hitler literally had to lie to himself and go against his own ideology because he needed allies and claimed " Croatians were more German than Slavs". Kill yourself faggot.
moar

>>muh jews
Just get out, lurking wouldn't help you. You're too cancerous

JIDF please leave

>t. john rothstein
please just get out 56%-man

>blaming all your problems on an insignificant minority

euros truly are the manlets of countries, when will they learn?

really makes you think huh?

I have determined that you're baiting.

sure makes those ol' neurons fire

axis cucks BTFO

WHERE MY ALLIED NIGGAS AT?!

obviously you're right, but 16-year olds think nazism is edgy

Now come on, there can't be so many nufags here, right? You people are just baiting aren't you?

>zegt de jood
oke

stop being an edgy teenage retard

but FACTS are JEWISH dontcha know

ok mr. cohen

>moving the goalpost after your point gets BTFO

really made me think

he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. and this is what i pay my taxes for, baka

>implying Jews weren't purposely pitting everyone against the Germans
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk&t=34s
kikes

>the international jewry did not exist ever
keep on swinging champ!

glad to see shills agree
:^)

oh look, more non arguments/vague and baseless conspiracy theories after your point got BTFO!

stop being stupid edgy children

The United States has been hijacked; we too are in need of liberation

>implying I have a TV or newspaper subscription

its true , 99% of these nazi guys on the internets are muh heritige fags and mixed race

>baseless consipracy theories
>the jews did nothing I swear
Either shill or painfully ignorant. I bet you believe in the holocaust too.

>>implying I have a TV or newspaper subscription
>implying most americans don't
So why are you avoiding arguments then?

>Either shill or painfully ignorant.

Youre still posting nothing but shit because you have NO proof for your retarded illuminati shit. Its pretty clear youre some stupid newfag who watched the greatest meme never told and now you think you know everything because you watched a shitty neo-nazi youtube propaganda video

>50 cents have been deposited into your account by the ctr foundation
communist revolution at the end of ww2:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

>largely drawing fuel from the fact that eight out of the ten leaders of the communist revolution were Jewish.
makes ya think

t. holland randstand cuckold

oh wow, a nazi propaganda video! This is sure to be a completely unbiased source of information!

lol your stupid newspaper article was BTFO and you are just shitposting random conspiracy theory shit to avoid that fact

>no proof
>a whole fucking network of influential jews admitting it themselves is not enough goy!
What did he mean by this?