BREAKING : WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?! If your sister gets molested

imagine scenario where an "Asylumseeker" / refugee / ficki-ficki gropes your sister or mother ... how would you reakt ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUkf7iHTmnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zjcZEllLrG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd crusade the bastard.

I'd find out where he lives, then murder him and his family (I'll have to interrogate/torture him where his mother and shit live before I kill him, though).
No way am I letting the cucked "justice" system of this shithole give the cunt a tap on the fingers.

i don't even want to think about something like that hanz

You harass their women. It might sound crude and sandniggerish, but this is what they respond to. Make some random hijabis trip, pull their scarfs - make them feel unsafe and threatened. This makes the mudshits glow red from anger with the added benefit of being competley safe.

Correct the injustice.

give it a good beating

Deus vult

>having respect for women

Wew

the one without makeup,.. oh wait.

You can tell musilims are getting cucked over by western thinking by letting their donkeys (women) wear makeup.

I'd maul the nigger and wonder how he got into my country.

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=yUkf7iHTmnQ

time for some ficki ficki ?

NEW

i'd give him a hug and tell him i'm sorry.
it's white imperialism that made him commit such an act.

laugh my ass off at that libcuck cumdumpster

I'm so sorry sir! I'm sorry for oppressing your people. Please take my sister as reparation.. she seems to like it anyways!

If it was an immediate thing I'd knock them out. If it was something that I wasn't there to intervene and the police didn't do anything I'd probably drape every mosque and "Islamic learning center" in town with pigs heads and bacon.

Western girl because Islam is Satan and the leader, a false prophet, was a liar, Murderer, and a bandit I will totally check Islam the minute my President gives the word.

I'd hit and quit both.

arab is uglier also those shoes are haram as fuck

FPBP

wew lad

I will call my slavic skinhead bros and they will do the job, obviously. Oh in the finish no one will get arested, because after all this is Bulgaria.

No one thinks they are crazy till they get the chance to do something absolutely insane.

Islam wouldn't exist

Your sister and mother? Guess I'll book a flight to Hungary then.

I'd be speechless and amazed that there's a refugee in Poland.

>having respect for foreign nationalists in your country
No, even the worst aids infested asshole is better than that

I would do literally nothing

nuke mecca

I am pretty sure it's a common theme on Sup Forums that Muslim women are not a problem. And in fact, would make excellent wife material. This is what I see time and time again. It's the men that are the problem.

Stab then rape underage brother/sister

sure go ahead

molest them back, see how they like getting fucked by a big hairy dude

Let's see...Girl A is a cowardly woman-child who meekly does what her father/husband tells her to do, all the while wearing the symbol of her subservience on her head like a badge of honor, while Girl B has the courage to do whatever the fuck she wants, even if it makes permavirgins sick with rage.

Easy choice, really.

I'd find out who the girl on the right is.

I'd have to kill the whore desu... Then exact revenge on him

In'shallah brother

>If you aren't a Muslim, you're a whore

Wow
How tolerant and progressive

This comparison is bullshit.

Travel to the UAE and walk through a mall.

Watch the young girls in modest dress and hijab snapping up the sluttiest clothes you have ever seen.

Visit the night clubs in the hotels and find them wearing it.

Fly out of the UAE and see the girls in modest dress saying goodbye to their families. Once the plane is in the air, they nip to the toilets and again change into the sluttiest clothes you have ever seen.

Tell everyone in my bay and watch as the Ride of the Quads descends on the scum and then the bay men will show them what happens when you disrespect OUR women.

No one in Newfoundland is that cucked.

My sister's a fucking slut. But if someone genuinely raped her and it turned out is was some cuckfugee then I'd lose my shit.

Fuck Islam. I hate every single thing about that fucking religion. Christfags should've completely stomped it out centuries ago.