By 2050 there'll be 9 billion people on Earth. How will we feed them all?

By 2050 there'll be 9 billion people on Earth. How will we feed them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy meals at McDonalds. Those things are tasty and cheap!

eat the extra babies

all niggers.

Lab grown meat. Eating other living creatures is a primitive trait for a species. In order to advance we must create out own substance from scratch.

I was gonna say build another McDonalds, they can serve 11 TIMES the future world population each.

Don't worry, scientists are feeding us synthetic bullshit already.
I am sure they will create something we can eat.

>How will we feed them all?
If you get all Americans on a veggie diet, you could feed 5 billion more people. Why? Because for 1 pound of ground beef, you need 70 pounds of grain and 1000 gallons of water.

Why would we do that?
Many of them will be Muslims.

This

We can't, especially with climate change and desertification make a lot of farmland unusable.

A lot of people are going to have to die.

>{{{{{WE}}}}}

I am pretty syre by that time a virus will wipe most out.

3 WORDS -- SEA FLOOR FARMING

By 2050 there will be a nuclear war or a worldwide plague started by a superbug engineered in a lab.

we wont , we will have a new world war that will reduce that population

screencap this

eat the babies, who dont have enough to eat

shoot the children, with no shoes on their feet

THEEEERES A FINAL SOLUTIOOOON I WANT TO FLY LIKE A NEGRO

There won't be 9 billion. Every century there is at least three major events that curb the population.

This one will be no different. My money is on superbug wiping out 25% of population.

We?

lead is plentiful

Maybe if americunts start some diet and stop being fatfucks it could be great

And most of that will be Africans. We dont need to feed them because they cant feed themselves

This. Happy meals are made from a factory so it's not like we'll run out.

Here's a radical idea:
Don't.
Just let Africa return to carrying capacity.

Farm bugs, those fuckers are unstoppable.

Make a bug paste and make other shit out of it, like quorn but made from bugs

We can't, and won't.

Then there will be less than 9 billion people on Earth

>farming a place with no energy

there is a reason there is no vegetation down there

We won't. We need to decrease the surplus population.

Let them eat cake.

Just farm your own grasshoppers

>Grasshoppers' favorite foods are plants in the grass family such as corn, wheat, barley and alfalfa. They aren't picky, however, and can eat many other types of plants. It's not uncommon to see grasshoppers chewing on the leaves of a tree, and more eating the grass beneath it. They are able to digest even the driest plants thanks to special chemicals in their stomach and saliva, which can break down the carbohydrates they use for energy.

We don't.

with this.

GAS THE COWS
FOOD WAR NOW

yep and guess where those niggers are going: europe

(((they))) plan to remove at least 6.5 billion of us by then and enslave the rest

niggers, chinks and streetshitters, we need to nuke this fucking planet.

Ronald can lead us to the land of being Happy and Full all the time.

Thank you, McDonalds.

well memed, my white friend

We are treating our topsoil like shit, even with current levels we're unsustainable..

This. Also mandatory milking machines.

There's already enough food for every human on earth the be well fed. The problem is that we exchange waste for convenience. So much edible, protein-rich food is wasted because it's not "fresh," or it doesn't sell, or it is purchased on not eaten. There is, by far, enough food to feed everyone on earth if we just prepared food day-to-day like we used to and didn't throwaway food because of arbitrary "expiration" dates.

Furthermore, there is a revolution happening with GMO: lab-created meat with the same nutritional benefits as regular meat, as well as modified vegetables. We will be able to create food as easily as we create plastic today.

Even though I'm a conservative/libertarian in pretty much every regard, food use/food efficiency is the one area where I say that capitalism will fail us.

Of course, this is all predicated on the belief that humans deserve to live, which, I don't know...

Queerbait. Uh huh huh. In frunce we are thin and love our feminine bodies. All the nutrition we need comes from Jaques' cum.

I hear good things about Soylent Green

No it won't. It will be significantly reduced.

why?

If exponential population growth continues at its current rate there will be 14 billion within the next 60 years. Exponential growth in all it's forms is the greatest threat to humanity.

>by 1950 there will be 2 billion people. How will we feed them all?
Nigger we don't use anywhere close to all our available farmland, and even then efficiency is usually shit.

A world war between all the sandniggers and then one of them just happens to set off a nuke in Tel Aviv two birds with one stone

When I was in HS, 15 years ago, they were saying the population would double by 2010. It was 6 billion then. Just like with global warming, these scientists fail to model the complex dynamics and feedback of the systems.

I suppose you can feed them but they cant all have TVs nice homes 2 cars and lots of other shit

which is why we should all support population control. Reduce to a few billion or even less. Many problems disappear once we are fewer

Continue to pump CO2 into the atmosphere, the earth has already grown 13% greener since the early 2000s

Guys instead of talking about all this crap why not talk about Mickey D's instead?

I really want some nuggies. The only thing on the menu that gets me wet anymore are the nuggies with a side of fries.

>we
If niggers cant feed themselves, thats their problem.

Google peak phosphorus. We are so fucked in the next decade or two unless we start using natural fertilisers.

stop giving food aid to Africa

Hey, they said that about climate change in the 80s and we're all still here and doing well, so don't you worry about a thing.

The whole premise is a massive misconnception.

North America can easily feed it's member states 100 times over if it wants to. It's only Africa an Asia that will get fucked.

its 77 degrees in florida when i was a kid i remember it being so cold i couldnt ride my new bike on christmas this shits fucked

Legalize cannibalism, both problems will solve itself.

We feed people the same way we do now.

The question isn't how do we feed people it is how and by what means do we give them energy so they can do more than be subsistence level farmers.

In 50 years we will add another Cubic Mile of Oil equivalent of energy use.

Unlike climate change this is a documented and verifiable fact. Our farming areas are essentially just sponges that we piss petrochemicals on top of and cannot physically support plant life without them.

We do'nt.

If we fixed world hunger, people would keep having babies and there would be more mouths to feed.

We need population control. Not everyone should be allowed to have children. I don't want to hear about human rights. You're creating a human being, and if you can't take care of it, you shouldn't be able to make one.

From an early age, boys are given vasectomies. After you've proven stability, both in the mental capacity as well as living conditions(Length of employment, responsible use of income and debt level, married a certain amount of time with equally stable person) you then can submit a request for having children.

Suck it.

We should be going for cleaner nuclear energy for the world's energy needs

Blame Monsanto for that.

It only matter was conserved then we wouldn't run out of phosphorus.

Peak anything that doesn't account for a raise in price making more extractable or a change in tech making more extractable is peak stupidity.

See Peak Oil for how ideological morons get everything wrong.

Natural selection will do its job eventually

mandatory veganism

If China can get a sound working LFTR design going we might just get that nuclear future we were offered in the 1950s.

Here hoping the next 7 years are good to Chinese engineering. Their test reactor is set to go critical in 2025 with a full sized mass production model ready for industrial production and deployment by 2035.

dude it was snowing bucket in NY this morning and it was -25C in Kansas yesterday

be thankful for what you got

Soylent Brown

> tfw your country has phosphorite and mining this fucks up water table for good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorite_War

We don't. Western countries have relatively small populations compared to the rest of the world and will have no problem feeding their own people. Let the Asians and Africans starve.

this and/or or a war
just hopefully not a super bug

McDonalds will figure it out

I like this idea, along with Seasteading cities for overpopulation.

6 billion out of 9 billion will be brown chinks and streetshitters. Maybe even more.

What a horrible thought.

I don't want to imagine the smell of such a world.

I am thinking Bangladesh is next for major die off. Marjor hurricane should do the trick. The whole county in practically under sea level.

It's so sad that we developed that tech so long ago and can't use it because GE is too damn greedy with their uranium ceramics.

If I somehow attain extreme wealth, I would invest every bit of what I could into making a LFTR that was so cheap to run that we could have free electricity for every citizen of the US.

The problem is that we will have to feed them

But the fries go cold faster than the burger

cannibalism

Why? Let them solve their own problems.

We don't. We engineer a plague that wipes out the third world

That is laughably impractical

Yes but how if they will be flooding Europe?

Bbut the globalist agenda.

>thinking the elites arent about to thin the heard with another world war/pandemic

>USA
>Caring if people flood into Yurup

we don't

*herd

Even if we can somehow give the crops nutrients there is no way we can water them. Mass desertification is already happening because of how ridiculously fast we are draining the aquifers which can't keep up. Also if your aquifer links to any other near the sea and gets drained below sea level, guess what you get? A permanent and irreversible salt water aquifer.

The only solution to this is mass amounts of freshwater from saltwater extraction which will basically require fusion generators to supply that level of energy.

Yup and there are people who will seriously advocate for that shit

>what is civil war
>what is world war 3
>what is planting fruit trees

we realy need to reduce population to 500 million.

>tfw they'll start WWIII and make white people kill more white people and the third worlders will fill the vacancy left
Fuck

sounds like gan eden.

You're not making any sense

kek wills it
kek knows it

Massive immigration to countries with lots of land (Australian, Canada, USA) and low birth rates (Europe and Russia).

It must happen.