How can we repair race relations between African-Americans and White people?

How can we repair race relations between African-Americans and White people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPVgCbN2tns
youtube.com/watch?v=yyAQwiZkN3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir#Exodus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ship the nigs back to Africa.

How can you repair what never existed in the first place?

de-Tocqueville wrote about this.
He predicted that the south would become like the North if the slaves were entirely freed.
When whites and blacks are not equals both know their place.
The white man is fine with the black man because he can reduce him to nothing at his own leisure.
The black man gets to benefit off of the white man's culture and progress and at the time formulate his own.
The black man is also able to focus upon his own community because he is not hindered by trying to compare his community with the white community because the difference in classification is so radical and the categoricals don't apply.

This is inherently anti-Marxist and anti-Leftist because it posits the society based upon social class resting upon racial class to be the epitome of progressive society.
And it isn't a theory like Marxism, it worked, we saw it, Americans built it and fostered it for decades.

What's more important?
Moral integrity or material well being?
The Marxist says material and the Southerner says Morality.
Let that speak for itself.

Tl;dr
leftists are ignorant, stupid, and beyond above all rotten to the core.
Enslave blacks if you wish to save them.

Simple

Simple. Team up to fight the mexicans. Problem solved.

Black people can stop having a degenerate shit tier culture.
Or they can leave.

re-segregation. that or load em up on free boatrides back to africa.

We should send them back to colonize africa. So that the continent finally would know peace and food.

when the relationship is "I is oppressed n shit, gibs me dat" it can't be fixed.

fpbp

with glue

tell them to stop fucking white females and fuck their own kind.

this

Make it so both of them realize they have the same end goals

>Good life
>Happy family

Make the black remember the times when they were a family-oriented people. Make them realize that gang violence, drugs, and prison will never ever lead to blacks being whole or happy.

Make them realize we all have a common enemy in the government that wants to control us.

Make it so we all let go of the things that have happened, focusing on what we both want and need to make a better future.

That shit's hard though. Rather than fix the problem you could get rid of it by culling them/shipping them back. That literally wont ever happen, so those of you thirsting for blood will have to settle or start a race war (which is what (((they))) want)

hugs are cool

youtube.com/watch?v=DPVgCbN2tns

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

i dont have any problems regarding the issue

and if anyone does, that is their personal problem

there is no repairing to be done

appeasing and talking only antagonizes the chimpanzees

Deport dindus

>African Americans
>MUH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE KNICKNAME

Until I've been addressed not only verbally but in notarized Official documentation that I am a "European-American" I refuse to even accept the terminology these people use to identify themselves.

#EuropeanAmerican

This. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade was run by Jews. If it weren't for them, blacks and whites would be at peace.

How many centuries is it going to take for you retards to realize that niggers don't belong in white society? When you are eating dirt pies and scavenging what's left of the electrical grid for scrap, will you admit multi-culturism is nothing but Jewish bullshit?

That's an interest point.

Underrated response.

You can't send someone "back" to a place they have never been . Dumbass!

Encourage them to seek opportunity elsewhere.

>I got your back, and you got mine

Wake up the southrons and unite against the orcs

This

You can't.

This

Make blacks start facing reality and fixing their own neighbourhood problems first. I am tried of having to police them and they giving us nothing back in return. I have arrested 12 blacks for violent protesting in the last week, eight for assault on law enforcement, resisting arrest, possession of narcotics/possession of a concealed weapon.

That is clearly a Mexican on the right

God I love this gun.

If you haven't seen this you might die a little inside or regain hope, maybe a little both.
youtube.com/watch?v=yyAQwiZkN3A

Make it so that the nigs stop nigging. That's the biggest part of it. The "muh programs", the "he dindu nuffin", the "it's all whitey's fault" and so forth. If they can stop that shit, start caring about their community and the surrounding communities, and integrate into society like civilized humans; then maybe, just maybe things will start to be better.

segregation.

Ready, willing and able.

by supporting republican blacks and getting rid of welfare

Buddy cop action movie

>pretend Africans were ever something more than slaving, raping, murdering savages
>perform magic feats that will fix their low IQ
>tear down white institutions, and subvert white families to breed more mulattoes
>ignore the lessons of the past
>implying i want anything to do with niggers

Genocide of the niggers and mongrels

It's Shaun king

They have to go back.

if thats the case then why do so many jews go "back" to israel?

the light skinned ones can stay, a drop of genetic diversity never hurt anyone. i cant say the same for a tidal wave.

Its not like we want the middle east, south america, africa or especially east asia

The brownskins can have most of the world, just stay out of a handful of white countries unless invited in and we can clean scum from the entire world

Make Shitskin Countries Great Again!

Nah, Talcum-X is whiter than the guy on the right of the image in OP's post.

segregation

And that's where you're wrong kiddo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir#Exodus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

Cut welfare. Point out to rednecks that they have more in common with certain black groups then white liberals.

Mop up the trouble makers and protestors.

I changed my mind.
This is the solution.
FpBp

>tfw the white guy is more interesting to look at.
>tfw even the """black""" guy is clearly half-white.
>tfw this picture is white dominated.

You would take a nigger over a Mexican? Get the fuck out you disgusting cuck.

Ban jews from working in the media.

stop the people in charge of the media who are aimed at dividing us.

Pic related.

This

Delete your Sup Forums account, MIDF

>Podesta the Molesta
>tfw it took us all THIS LONG to come up with a meme name this awesome.

I don't want repair.
I want them the fuck out.
Send them back, whatever. These apes no place within modern society.

They are nation wreckers.
Being forced to live next to these fucking animals is 10x worse than a nuclear bomb.

tpbp

Easy.

Stop listening to politicians who spout identity-politics.

Hilary and her ilk, like Lena Dunham, set race relations back sixty-years this election.

Pic related. This is someone Hilary hired to represent and support her during the election. Yet Hilary acted surprised when she lost.

It would be a start if blacks could understand that laws pertain to them, just like it does for all other Americans.
And not blame everyone else or inanimate objects for their own illegal actions....even when caught red handed and on tape.

This

Send 'em back to africa

We can't solve all of the problems right off the bat. First, we use the niggers as cannon fodder against the mexicans. Once that situation is taken care of, we get rid of the leftover niggers. It will be easier because there will be less of them. I think this is a good plan.

you cant. white power groups grew in number and membership after rodney king bullshit according to the fbi

over the past few years this has happened again. you lost white female support tyrome. its ogre. thats all you had you didnt have the white male support over the past 20 years.

have fun being hunted by white cops. we wont remember you fondly when your gone we will make movies about you as if you were a monster from folklore killing and raping through the night and you needed to be put down let all the white babies would have blown out O rings and dead fathers

We can't if we don't deport them back to Africa.

Fuck this racist ass thread.

Genocide. Blacks have the most degenerate culture out there and its become too common

Correction: deport them back to Africa, or enslave them again with no rights. I can't see any other way.

Are you a nigger or a mexican, or maybe a bit of both?

Create a reservation for Africans

By lynching obama.
He's absolutely destroyed race relations in america. Blacks and white got along better during jim crow.

Force the whites out of south Africa.

Its pretty damn obvious why Jews can easily go back to Israel, both the US, or whatever country the kike was in probably was developed and functional to some extent. The cultures are not overwhelmingly different. Africa and North America are drastically different, it's no surprise a dumbass like you couldn't pick up on that. The issue intensifies when each African country speaks a different language and has specific cultural aspects Americans have no clue about.

Get black people to realize that their real enemies are the Jews.

Hi jamal, hi tyrone.

We dont need to fix their low IQ. Give them easy shit to do and let them be happy with a family, it means they arent robbing me or shooting me.

They werent ever not savages no but in the tribes that havent been touched by the west generally family and the elders keeping everyone in line, theyre like forever children.

I am not in favor race-mixing, we should discourage it

Of course you dont, neither do I, but we're 60 fucking percent white and thats getting lower every day. We are forced to deal with them somehow.

>Fat bitch says all straight white males should die out
>wait, I'm a straight white male
>I will have a problem with this
>not allowed to have a problem with this because "you're fuckin a straight white male!"

Go eat more AIDS dick, Lena.
You're gonna anyway.

Black crime needs to fall until it is in line with white crime. In particular black violent crime needs to drop. You can argue about crime and poverty in the black community and which causes which but one of those is a lot easier to address than the other.

Reduce black crime down to the minimum and you get fewer black men in prison (and with a criminal record) and better relations with the cops. In an environment with less crime you can start to build communities economically.

The problem is that the measures it would take to really rein in crime in places like Chicago are "extreme" and opposed by the Left, who would play the victim card hard for blacks and get them to oppose it. The Democratic party has no incentive to actually help the situation for blacks in the US. It is better for them voting-wise if blacks remain in economic privation.

Why would jamal and tyrone think this is a good plan? It ends with both of them dead.

This.

You don't.

No i would just give mexico to mexicans and tell them to fix their shit

Niggers are pretty much just mexican target practice as they should be

theres always liberia

Stop calling them African-Americans, for one.

FPBP

>Stop calling them African-Americans, for one.

How shall we call them? Niggers? Monkeys? Explain please for a non-American!

we continue to breed with each other until there's no difference

fpbp

Blacks have to become Jew-wise and stop getting mad at when white trash dudes say "nigga". So in other words, it cannot be done.

Shut down TYT

stop people like this Simply address blacks like your fellow men. Let them know that the left is using them and how childish black lives matters is. Promote education, health, and literacy in their communities and everything will follow suit.

>picture implying blacks dont vote MAGA

Remember Rhodesia

>Simply address blacks like your fellow men. Let them know that the left is using them and how childish black lives matters is. Promote education, health, and literacy in their communities and everything will follow suit.

Your strategy is making the mistake of thinking blacks are the same, mentally, psychological, and as cognitively intelligent, as whites.

Your strategy will fail for the same reason why it always fails.

8% did, which I guess is ok

why is it that whites have to save the black community all the time. i don't feel that i owe them anything.

>Promote education, health, and literacy in their communities and everything will follow suit.

Ahahaha!!!! Ahahahahaha!!!

I am not sure Sup Forums is the best place to ask that question.

trips = truth

yup, just treat people like people. Educate is right, I told a black dude in the waiting room "look at this mainstream media bullshit, they're trying to seperate blacks, whites, mexicans and asians" and pointed at Clinton News Network on the screen in the waiting room, as they were talking their libtard rhetoric about white guy killing a black guy or w/e