Why is the U.S military so shit now?

Why is the U.S military so shit now?

Do Americans really think that THIS can stop the likes of China, or Russia? Sure, you guys spend a lot of money on military equipment but what good is it when you have panzies being taught by women?

I mean, it's just so funny to me that Americans constantly brag about their superior military, or post infographics about how many boats they have, but fail to see that the people behind all of this equipment are just as cucked as they are.

Laughable really, what's happene dto the United States, military and population full of blacks and spics, to quote DJT "Sad!"

>implying you wouldn't shit yourself if you had to face a battalion of these guys in Wallawallagangarong

at least we could kill flightless birds

Oh shit mate you got me there

I wonder how cucked you must be, if this is what your military is like

You have no clue about the skillsets of our actual combat troops, showing pictures of POGs that are not even close to the actual fighting is doing your argument a disservice. Ive heard of nothing but mutual respect between our forces when on ISAF or in joint training.

If a real war happened, all these women and nu males would immediately get shoved into reserves.
Our military is a warhorse, that lost purpose and became a show pony. As soon as we need a war horse again, these fucks wont be a part of it, trust me.

That's a JROTC unit from a high school

and female drill sergeants teach female recruits

you're an idiot

I don't think you retards quite get just how much of a power gap between US and anyone elses army there is. Russia is particularly good at presenting itself at being a lot stronger than it actually is.

Yeah sure kiddo, keep telling yourself that. Your military is cucked and you can't do shit about it. Remove all of these people and you don't have a military left you dumb fuck.

They're all little bitch boys, they would get clobbered by Russia or china LOL

killing flightless birds is easy, at least they can look stylish doing something ausfags can't do

You're absolutely right. Can't find my webm of women in the US military so here's a libtard feminist instead.

>don't think you retards quite get just how much of a power gap between US and anyone elses army there is

Remove them and we have infantry and artillery, so yes we still have a military.

What got you so ass mad?

The funny thing about Vietnam is that we never lost to them. We lost to our own rules of engagement.

WTF is that?

>no ground troops here
>can't bomb this area
>this here sector is off limits; feel free to use it as an unassailable supply line to keep your troops at fighting strength, pals

Half of our military is administration jobs, a new report showed. Trump wants to get rid of lots and the fags don't usually fight.

This. A thousand times this. It nearly happened again in Afganistan but, hey we succeeded where others failed. Yup, US military is so shit. M1 Abrams is totally not the most well protected tank in the world, we totally don't have some of the most advanced vehicles designed, plus we totally don't have a bucn of Minuteman III missiles we can shove up the asses of our enemies

It takes 10 support personnel for every 1 Infantryman in the field. Couple that with all the bureaucratic bullshit like TRADOC and we have a serious shortage of combat soldiers with an Army under 500,000. Adding the Guards 350k and Marines ~250k helps but we need more personnel that arent chairborne rangers.

It was designed that way by a (((certain group of people))) to drag the war out in order to milk money and convert hippies at home.

Did better than anyone else in the world would have done there

I bet the chinks or the russians would have just lit their entire country on fire and called it a day.

Nope, former military fag here.
The military is as divided as it is diverse.
There is little cohesion between whites and minorities for example. Everyone forms their own cliques and looks out for their own just like they do in civilian life.

Then you have about 40-50% of the population who is not even loyal to the country and just looking for an excuse to have a "revolution." So the country would be divided the second a war broke out.

We are truly at the "Fall of Rome" stage of existence. We can be fractured and scattered into the wind, and the Huns are starting to realize that. Hence why they are getting more bold.

hard-Leftism ALWAYS brings about the fall of society, thats what its designed to do.

Niggers ruin everything.
Seriously.

Superiority in logistics and intelligence is an essential part of American martial dominance. We need staff to support troops on the ground, by supplying them with arms, well functioning equipment, and essentials like food and by providing them with the best possible information and technical expertise.

Only truth spoken brother.

>It nearly happened again in Afganistan but, hey we succeeded where others failed

With a volunteer force of less than .5% of our country, no less.
>the graveyard of Empires they said

If the media and politicians kept their nose out of it and just let the army do what an army does it would have been a walk over.

What the fuck did i just watch?

We negotiated a cease fire and left on our own terms.

What was your MOS? Its not that divisive in combat arms