Fuck off Leafy

A

Are Brits TOO SOFT?

>neanderthals
>white

how to fix weak jaw?

Neanderkikes = jews

Cro Magnon = White/European

Are your teeth aligned perfectly or do you also have shit teeth? Sometimes having a shitty jaw is a product of having shitty teeth, senpai.

did they start a teenager league of mma?

>this is what the eternal anglo has to tell himself
ok muhammed

false
father has 4% neanderthal and 3% Denisovan DNA.
We both have a protruding jaw. Neanderthals do not exist anymore due to genetic mutations and interbreeding. There are only remnants of their DNA left.

Following your fucking logic of "ancient race dna determines race" then I guess were all niggers. Fuckoff.

are you fuckin serious?

White people have THE BIGGEST chins

What about what he said makes you think OP is Canadian? (Aside from your autism)

Just imagine how moist their boi butts are after that fight

bunch of slack-jawed faggots ITT

a strong jaw and a straight nose are the signums of a White man

The guy in the pic is a YouTuber named leafy

Actually blacks have the most defined jaws and protruding chins. Your anecdotal evidence is no good here.

Lots of Swedish people have flared sloping noses though.

Weak jaw is something that has little to do with neanderthal DNA at this point in this. Weak jaw is sexually-selected against by women, as it is an objectively ugly trait.

If you have a weak jaw, your ancestors found some way to circumvent sexual-selection and get women. Your family was most likely either rich, intelligent, or violent.

t. mouthbreather

Mouth breathing, liquid food eating betas are the only people with weak jaws. Doesn't matter which damn race you are.

OP is featuring a pic of a beta cuck.

>Your family was most likely either rich, intelligent, or violent.

>implying ugly women don't settle for ugly men

idiot

>find a well built individual
>ask them to upper cut you
>if the say no call them a faggot
>*uppercut ensues*
>jaw bones get shaped
>profit

Weak chins are feminine though so I can imagine that they live on in that way.

the piggy noses, yes

the nose equivalent of being a ginger

"""Swedish people"""

todays food is way to soft.

imagine how much shit you had to chew in hthe old days to get the calories you get from a soft MCDonalds burger today

the cure is simple, Chios Mastic.

Then white people are capable of having big pig noses.

Jews are Neanderthal hybrids.
Aryans are Cro Magnons.

they arent
look at skulls dont talk bs

>being this scientifically illiterate

Proper tongue posture and nasal breathing can reverse this to a degree.

Weak jawed mother fuckers. Lack of a good jaw means you get laid up easy.

I guess that's another win for us

Literally British islander, the face. I'm glad that Australia is 100% Germanic Anglo Saxon desu.

posting in insecurity thread

>British islander
>Anglo Saxon
What is the difference?

Neanderthals are Jews.
Cromagnons are Aryans.

post a pic of a chinlet nigger who needs a nasty patch of hair to make it appear bigger

Inbreeding

>believing this

Literally nothing. He's retarded.

If having a weak ass chin is what it takes to be white, color me a nigger

Disinfo pls go.

> Being fucking blind to what is right in front of your face

Nice name calling Schlomo.

Jews are Neanderthals.

GOOGLE IT DON'T TRUST ME JIDF IS ALREADY IN THIS THREAD NOW.

PASS THE MEME ON.
JEWS ARE NEANDERTHALS.

Fuck off, Mongrel. You know fuck all.

That's just a weak chin m8

>GOOGLE IT
I'm sure the sources will be quite reputable. If you're white you have neanderthal DNA in your blood. So are you part Jew then?

>upset because he lives on prison island

I thought so.

Anglo-Saxon isn't even a race, its a culture. They had about the same impact on the gene pool as the nordics and celts, which is to say not much. Modern Brits are overwhelmingly descended from the original settlers that migrated there after the ice caps receded.

The 3rd world nigger influx in today's Britain in literally unprecedented in the island's history.

Leafy is a chinless online bully and americant

I don't understand the obsession with neandershits, they were ape looking dumb /fit/ manlets compared to our based cromagnon ancestors.

Kys

if you post "if you are white but have X, do X, are from X, you are not white" threads, you are a divisive race traitor and should kick back with a plastic bag and a helium tank for a few hours.

Just lol. Do you really think a tiny migration of Anglo Saxons could have completely substituted the language and culture of the British islanders?

ayy what is it if you have entire face receded

kinda like that except the midface isn't protruding

Because black Africans have no neanderthal admixture, idiot. They are literally the secret ingredient to whiteness.

Constantly chew gum, or stare at the ceiling and open and close your jaw until you have a stretch in your neck.
Just exercise the jaw in general.

Post a pic of yourself and let's see.

and? Abbos have more than all Eurasians and they are the apest motherfuckers around
>inb4 le denisovan
Denisovans weren't much different from Neanderthals, they just add further archaic ape DNA

also, niggers most likely also interbred with some archaic humans, it doesn't mean shit

Beard or surgery. Everything else is bro-science.

>>inb4 le denisovan
Except that is the answer.

look at this badass motherfucker
poor little neanderthals

Negroids have their teeth and jaw forward

Whites have only the chin

>Abbos have more than all Eurasians and they are the apest motherfuckers around
[citation needed]

maxillofacial surgery

how? what's the big difference between them? just yet another archaic Eurasian adapted species, why would Denisovans be much dumber or worse than Neanderthals?
keep in mind according to their DNA Denisovans weren't much different from Neanderthals

Your need to chew gum and rest your tongue properly.

Wow!

asians have more neandarthal dna than whites so there goes that theory

dude looks beastly

learn to google
I'm sure I don't have to show you how ape like do abbos look

That's Sage Northcutt on the left. He's an incredible young fighter and a really humble guy.

>retards ITT don't know that Cro-magnon are literally just modern Africans

It's also the secret ingredient to Asianness. In fact, their DNA has more Neanderthal in it than whites do.

the more neanderthal you have the Higher your IQ is

Breath only through the nose.
ALL of the tongue rests on the roof of your mouth.
Teeth are closed or you can also keep very close.
Chew gum(optional)

DONT BREATHE THROUGH THE MOUTH

btw, look Bougainville and Papuans

yea wow, but still she looks like a filthy romanian gypsie.

It didn't happen overnight, it took centuries. We don't even know to what extent it absorbed it vs substituted it.

The original Anglo-Saxons formed a warrior and ruling caste. At most they have influenced a third of the genome, and thats in the south-easternmost counties. Scotland and Wales, maybe a tenth.

Culture was more fluid back then. The Celts didn't even invade Britain, but their culture took over in the same way.

That'd mean that racemixing leads to higher IQ

>mfw i have no face

Only if the partner is of a higher intelligence. Whites and Asians can only dumb themselves down by interbreeding with blacks and Arabs.

REMINDER: Neanderthals are aboriginal Europeans. Pure Blacks have almost 0% Neanderthal ONLY DNA. The more Neanderthal you have, the smarter/ more European you are.

Neanderthals look NOTHING like the estimated sketches that people believe. They didn’t look like apes at all: they looked pretty much just like Nordic, Baltic, Finnish, Slavic, British and Gallic Europeans do today.

thuleanperspective.com/tag/neanderthal/

And the Norman's ruled for hundreds of years after as a ruling class, yet the English don't speak French today. The old English language incorporated less than one percent of the old British islander language. You don't see that kind of thing happen without a population replacement.

The advent of soft food is INCREDIBLY recent. It will have had absolutely no effect on evolution.

nonsense.

All the peoples of Eurasia have neanderthal DNA. Not just whites.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums

WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS AND SHIEET

if you have a receding chin you are the most beta faggot in existence

It was species mixing.

Having a chin literally makes you human though. No other hominin species (or other species) has developed a protruding a chin. Also, forehead is another unique human feature. Learn some basic biological anthropology, moran.

>Neanderthal DNA is what makes white people white people

The neanderthals died off as a race due to their inability to compete against the European sapiens. So you're basically saying that in the veins or white men flow the blood of losers. Good job, asshole.

shoo shoo

fuck off Varg, the skulls are there for everyone to see, open a damn anthropology book
see

What the fuck is with these numbers? Why are they all so low? 23andmeme has Europeans at 2.7% for instance.

>shilling for Neanderkikes

I like Varg and all that, but he sorely mistaken if he thinks we're Neanderthals.

>americans
>debating who is white
is everyone drunk there aswell ?

Wouldn't muscular hypertrophy of the jawline during development play a role? Just the bone structure of a jawline is an evolutionary trait, but the muscle would vary person to person.

they might be estimated with different methods so the absolute values might be skewed

> Big jaws/chins confirmed for niggers.
Not really. If we play darwinian theory here, then small jaws = unfit for hard/raw foods. And it`s actually cold and harsh conditions what made white people white. Because if we are better, than niggers in something, it`s survival in winter, which includes:
- having families with single person
- keeping this person alive to the old age, so person can share survival knowledge with young generation
- planning stored food for winter
- creating ways to store food - salting, curing, lactic-acid treatment
- making warm clothes
- building homes for winter (clean and warm)
- hunting effectively
- farming effectively
- making tools for all the mentioned activities

Small jaw = different species, that where living in different, warmer conditions.

Of course this is all false, because darwin was a fucking anglo.

Well give me a link to the whole paper faggot. I've never seen only ~1% ancestry for Europeans.