Only countries who owns a part of Antarctica are allowed to post in here

Only countries who owns a part of Antarctica are allowed to post in here.

In this thread we laugh at pathetic countries with no claims on Antarctica.

REPORT IN ANTARTICA OWNERS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Carlos_I_Antarctic_Base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen–Scott_South_Pole_Station
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IceCube_Neutrino_Observatory
icebridge.gsfc.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Antarctica is anything useful to countries around the world
kek

>Norway
>antarctica
>coastline rivaling the US claims, landmass dwarfing it
You glorious bastards.

fucking argies trying to steal our land again,guess there will be a 5 min war in future lmao

Antartica master race reporting in

>UK
>Argentina
>Chile

All claiming land that we have already settled.

We have actual military bases in it. How exactly are these shitholes going claim that?

Are they going to bomb us or do they expect us to simply leave?

>he doesn't know

>Monkeys
>Fighting in snow

Lel

>a bunch of round-earthers think Antarctica is just a harmless chunk of land and ice

top lel

CLAIMED

nope,all that land is ours,falklands and south georgia island gives us a solid claim

when the waters rise,we need a new homeland,anyone who steps in our way will get nuked

no joking

You have no claims

SO your not allowed to post

>Unclaimed

That means American land, faggots.

Kek claims approved

too late burger

check

here to save the motherfucking day

Your capital is within paratrooper range and we can beat you with a single state mobilized. Same thing with Argentina.

You faggots dont even have a working navy. And the UK is downsizing theirs to the point where we are more than a match.

i support your claim

all of our people of the anglosphere reunited in the new world :D

Claims mean shit when you have actual bases on the ground, which is why China and India are building so many research bases there.

are we? we are building new ships and jets as we speak

antartica will be as white as the white man!

>all those windows
>on an antarctic base
nigger you stupid

POO

Fucken Australia. Giz some land you stingy cunts, the fuck you expect us to do with all this fucken water?

Why is part Unclaimed? How can it be claimed?

I hope that's a 3D render by a (((designer))) and not something that's been built.

Antartica treaty is why

DON'T CLAIM THESE EON LOST LANDS.

Who knows what cosmic horrors one might uncover in these lands, hiding below millions of years of perma frost.

One might find all sorts of cosmic, long lost entities in the cold, caves at the mountains of madness.

Except all those claims are not recognize by the international community. also, you get your filthy non-antarctican hands off of precious penguin clay. The penguins are ready for guerrilla warfare against the invading hordes.

We have 112 ships against your 77 and our major ships are more advanced except for your nuclear submarines, which we are currently already working (even if unsuccessfully) on surpassing.

In fact we have bought the navy you didnt want to afford having afloat and it wasnt exactly because it was outdated either. The UK simply keeps on shrinking funding to the navy.

btw, you still use ramps.

i know. I think this one is still being built but we already have bases and facilities already settled inside the antarctic.

We work well with the argies there though. IIRC we have a joint research base

South Pole is rightful Polish clay

Daily reminder that the US and Russia are allowed to make a claim on Antarctica at any time

Ty
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Carlos_I_Antarctic_Base

None of you guys are German, how can you claim Antarctica?

We are the place they came to. How can we not claim it?

Antarctica is actually all ours. We just allow you to have your spots

You arent Argentina

>his country doesnt have a research station at the south pole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amundsen–Scott_South_Pole_Station

Cuck

Yeah but if your army is on another country, who will patrol your streets?.

im literaly here lel

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

See any spooks lately?

nigga your shit is outdated crap ours is 10x better

we have enough firepower to destroy the entire of south america

learn your place you subhuman nigger

>ITT Countries that fight over ice

>brazilian gets on fire
>chilean and argentinian helps the people
>now they think they will claim anything

truly keking while reading you, please go on

FULL COZY

Other countries: BTFO

Bruh what are you doing down there?

>Brazil having the right to call anywhere a shithole

sience and stuff

do really people think there are aliens here?

There's nothing cozy about a frozen alien infested shithole.

Thats what I wanted to ask you... Why is your flag from argentina? are you in antarctica? What science are you doing there? user said there is remains of advanced humanoid civilizations there... thoughts?

>unclaimed
All the unclaimed clay belong to Switzerland

We already have a lot of (((unclaimed))) shit in our vaults

>brazilian naval power

KEK'd

I'm laughing how we troll Australia.

How can I into secret nazi bases?

Are you honestly implying that it would take our entire army to beat both Chile and Argentina?

you people heavily underestimate countries like india and my own.

ISP is in Argentina

yes i am

>user said there is remains of advanced humanoid civilizations there... thoughts?
never saw anyone but our crew

>What science are you doing there?
climate change shit

>argentina

fuck, Antarctica was almost a proper white continent

are there Nazi bases or is just a meme

>UK

Why are they so cucked?

You get a submarine and og under the ice

I declare the unclaimed part claimed in the name of Serbia

Kek wills it

-Any evidence for climate change/global warming?

-What is your opinion on climate change?

-How long have you been down there? How long will you be down there?

amirite?

when you are in antarctica you cant move freerly cause there are many dangers (more if its winter) like, blizzards, cracks on the ice shelf, and the cold can be like -60°C in the depth on antarctica, so you dont move from your station most of the time, most i could get away from here was 10km

>-Any evidence for climate change/global warming?
im not scientist haha i operate the devices, i can tell you that the data is fluctuating, i mean some days the ozone is thiner than others days, but something that i can tell you is that there are many changes in the weather, for example, before rain was almost impossible to see here, however it rained at least 4 times in 11 months, i talked to members of my crew who was here cuple of years before, and told me that now there is much higher amount of snow this year, and the temperatures were much lower this year too (the min was -48C°) and the temperature in all stations reached a hightest temps than past years (maxim here were 6-7C)

>-How long have you been down there? How long will you be down there?
been 11month will return home in 1 month

>underestimating colonial shitholes

OK champ

lol my english is shit, and i have no opinion on climate change, i mean i dont have all the info to make an statement

I like Antarctica but seriously the Antarctic treaty doesn't recognize any claims or ownership.
So literally anyone can still post.

Did you have to sign any documents at any time saying you would not disclose certain information to "outsiders"?
You got any sekrets

>Did you have to sign any documents at any time saying you would not disclose certain information to "outsiders"?
actually yes, but no one gives a shit
all the data we have is public i mean you can go to the sismic organization and search any antarctic station and have the raw data, same with weathern, temp etc,
we dont make complex research like USA does in the south pole, probably they dont public all their info

>You got any sekrets
i watch pewdiepie

>we dont make complex research like USA does in the south pole
Could you expand on complex research please.

No I'm implying that Brazil needs half its army to keep his own population in check.

You can't take our part of Antartica.

Argentina just like Chile, Australia or New Zealand have a claim just for being the southest countries in the World.

So the Falklands is irrelevant here.

Us and Russia can claim the land m8

What is the Antarctica treaty?

Why? just go there and set a base up, claims don't mean shit look at the chinese

That's cute. Doesn't matter to us who owns Antarctica, none of you even come close to America's conquests.

>US has no claim to Australia

That's like saying We don't own norway, UK, Aus, France, Aus, NZ, Chile, Argentina, or the world for that matter. saged

>Argentina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IceCube_Neutrino_Observatory

also NASA have a DC-10 equiped with all kind of sensor, they messure all kind of stuf, taking phioos of every place, if there would be alins they would know for sure

icebridge.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Russian make important research too, they have the closest station to the magnetic pole (which is always moving)

Argentina makes important researchs too, but we dont have the money and the logistic USA have.

oh boy

250 nukes says otherwise

its all ours