Holy shit ... I just got robbed, what the fuck do I do...

Holy shit ... I just got robbed, what the fuck do I do ? I was going to drink a cafe with my friends near München when suddenly 3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me. One of them pulled a butterfly knife(which are very illegal in germany) and told me in broke german/englisch: "Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich", I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtdqp30dJlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If not b8 AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

First of all calm down. You are alive that's what counts.
Then, yes, obviously go to the Police, it's both your right and your duty. And be very clear on the identity and ethnicity of the robbers.

Then go on with your life, which is not worth losing for a handful of euros. Hopefully, your life includes a lot of situational awareness, and a lot more nationalist / political campaigning to defend your land and get the fucking muzzies and darkskins out of Europe.

fuck you worthless spaniard rape-baby negro

>t. barbarosa

Realize you are the ultimate cuck for not carrying a weapon on you and fighting back.

Also, if you live in a bad part of town, start carrying something. A nasty trial is still better than a wonderful funeral

>Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich
I can't stop fucking laughing
Call the police though you stupid nigger

COPY PASTA FUCC OFF

>not traveling with your own gang of armed goons

asking for it

Do not go to the police, they'll file you as a racist and arrest you on first shitpost.

From a Scott Irish Greek.
If I was with you I'd let you run while I fought some knife wielding mother fuckers.
Seriously though go to the gym and start carrying a knife or paper club.

Police cant help you but file a report with them so they can track your cancelled card if its tried to get used

Call the cops if they give a shit.

Call your friends, get a gun, a bat, a crowbar, fuckit, get a plank and join your cafe friends to go find them.

WTF Germany? Head on a swivel, no matter what. Learn the areas. Stop crying, prepare.
Thank God you weren't raped, stabbed or murdered.

Man Up.

He is right. You are a cuck for posting this shit here OP and not going directly to the police. Next time just start running and shout as loud as you can for help, you were in one of the biggest cities in Germany after all.

>inb4 "lol running, just fight the 4 sandniggers" tryhards.

Go to the police for a report then go to their friends because they will pay for your shit this night. If not, they are shit friends.

Are the cops at-least worth anything that side?
Or do they use kind words encourage criminals to fix things?

I only ask because i'm not the wiser.

This world is fucking burning.

Stupid cuck boy.

I want to dominate you and humiliate you further. Post a pic of your dick.

Get on your hands and knees, face down, ass up. And submit to that BBC in your ass white boi.

I do not believe this event occured Heinrich.
Why are you lying on the internet?

Of course it is useless for OP, because "4 niggers robbed me while it was dark" is the best description he can give... so nothing will come out of it. But it is relevant for possible migrant crime stats, that's basically all.

Even if found, the niggers would probably get a fine and that's it I expect. Everything is too cucked here, all these leftist 68's generation faggots need to be cleansed. They can't die soon enough.

Germany yes

First of all vote AfD.

Forget the police, they no longer protect Germans. Forget about sympathy, as a German you will find none here.

You must build a network of comrades or you will not survive the coming storm. It begins here, with you and me. You have to promise me that no matter what, you will do what it takes to ensure that the German nation and the German people will survive. If you can't do this, then I'm sorry but there is no help for you.

Fucking hell. As a person with Germanic roots, I weep for you guys. Self defense laws? I know our country is beyond gone. But seeing the news, watching things go... fuckit... Germany was heaven on earth when I saw it growing up. It was beautiful.

All I see now are, immigrants and tolerance, and well, muslims and turks. I don't want to exagerate and i've never travelled so I do not wish to come across as biased. But I see you guys going into the same way our country went. It's upsetting.

It's more upsetting when young german tourists come to SA and argue with me on what is acceptable and what isn't. I offended a colleagues girlfriend (she was a german on holiday) when I said that islam is a political ideology. This girl lost her fucking mind on me in public and went on to shout and scream at what an intolerant person I was. I didn't give a fuck and I don't think Germans should either.

Words, are words. Stay strong. Don't fucking lie down for opinions. Your future, your life, your freedom is dependent on that. We can all see through the bullshit, but we need to be bold about our views and not follow what the propoganda tells us.

Hope for Germany's sake, she can be saved.

post a picture of yourself so I can cum on it, you fucking cuck.

Is there a local refugee center in the proximity?

>*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Start a PSC before it becomes the norm... You will be coining it quicker than the local shekelberger.

you know what you must do
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtdqp30dJlE

Amen!

Do you remember any stories about the war, OP?

I do.

All of us pulled together, because it was the only thing to do, even though the chances were impossible. We have to find that strength again or we're all lost.

like pottery

Mods, please delete this fucking pasta. Saged.

1. Go to police
2. Call Merkel, be a man WTF, call her!! :D

Yes, call the police. Even if they do nothing if they get enough calls about attacks they'll have to start doing things as people are getting fed up, angry, and afraid.

Also go to the media, especially if you feel the police is disregarding your comments on ethnicity.
Stir it up

Pick a shitty magazine, your version of daily mail/the sun

Stop replying to this fucking pasta. We've had this same thread for several days in a row.

This is not pasta. Your beloved Mama Merkel, Time Magazine's "Man of the Year", turned my country into hell on Earth.

Is this like the Sup Forums version of all those assault stories that people made up after the election?

>not pulling out your glock and shooting them in their nigger faces

Being a yuropoor has to suck.

>Should I go to the police ?
No, they would arrest you for racism and nazism, also for not giving your home to the refugees.

Yes. It's pasta that's been posted here several days in a row now, and the fucking newfags keep taking it seriously. If you can get banned for posting pasta in a thread, you should also get banned for putting pasta in the OP. It's a board disruption.

>everyone comes to Sup Forums every day for multiple hours and can recognize pasta

Some of us actually have lives

>he doesn't carry his own knife
>he doesn't know how to use a knife

>2 posts by this ID

Too late to save face, retard.

Why didn't you defend yourself with your gun?

>sees flag

Aw, that sucks man.

Immigrate to a country that is less cucked.

>All of us pulled together, because it was the only thing to do, even though the chances were impossible. We have to find that strength again or we're all lost.

You still lost, Nazis.

If it were me:

>pulls out knife tells me "gibs me dat"
>I look him in the eyes sternly for a few seconds
>"G-g-give me your moneys"
>Keep looking and tell him: "You will NOT get anything"
>He hesitates and swings knife
>*grab his arm and squeeze so hard he drops the knife*
>*grab him by the throat*
>BACK THE FUCK OFF
>His friend attacks me
>I duck and unzip his pants
>suck his dick so well he thanks me
>give his friends some
>swallow everything
>They thank me and walk away

Buy a gun, oh wait >Germany. Enjoy the enrichment you received.

Calling everyone Nazi is really a smart move. Same strategy of namecalling that got Clinton elected...oh wait...

Merkel says hype about migration problem is russian propaganda. (If serious, go to police)

THIS IS COPY PASTA
STOP REPLYING

>ITT: People falling for last week's pasta

>greek
>white

Sorry to hear that, friend. You better vote for AfD

copy pasta fake and gay go to school achmed

No. all men die, it's a matter of how you die.
Do you wish to die in bed a weakling and a coward.
Or die as your ancestors did? Go down swinging?

You're a cuck.
OP you retarded cuck. You've got to make yourself a hard target.
Have a weapon on hand. If you don't have one then as you hand them the wallet make sure the knife goes into at least one of their eyes.
Look, if you are stabbed in an artery you have at least 15 seconds of strong life 30 if you're fat or a body builder (sorry runners or generally in shape people, less mass = less blood)
You could kill at least one of them before you died.

You've just got to decide, is your life worth so little that you would save it away or worth so much that you would give it in an act of sacrifice and honor for the fatherland and as your fathers in the land of their fathers did before you?

Also...put a tracker in there and hunt them down.
Carve Germanic runes into your victims.

ok youre answering to a bait faggot fake shit

>put a tracker in there

in the money? they take the shit out and throw everything away

The only right answer is you hunt them down and kill them. They are invaders who must be destroyed.

How did he have a knife if they're illegal?

Lel nice try faggot... this was already posted here 1000x times

>muh you lost Nazis
Yup, the score is 2.000.000-1 nevertheless.
f.