So I'm inheriting €1.5 billion worth of assets from my late grand father when I turn 21 in a few months...

So I'm inheriting €1.5 billion worth of assets from my late grand father when I turn 21 in a few months. Most of the value is in real estate, stocks and ancient antiques. My family is extemely jelly about this and are probably going to take legal action against me. Yeah I've got my financial advisors telling me to invest in this business and that, but I was wondering what you guys think i should do with the money?

Pic unrelated but yes I do have a small castle somewhere in Switzerland.

You should give some of the money to me you greedy fuck. Think about it. Make one user happy. Just give me a fucking handout my life is total shit i am poor as shit i live in a fucking apartment with no furniture, only one airbag bed on floor and CRT TV

1. Stow away a ridiculous amount in a fund for coming generations.
2. live your life
3. seriously, stop larping and enjoy life

Are you seriously asking an anonymous imageboard where to invest your money?

With that amount of money you can just hire financial advisors and fire the ones who don't make you money.

If I had money I would invest in property desu.

>but I was wondering what you guys think i should do with the money?

Move to a reasonable tax haven.

Pick a city and employ 50 people for a year on top wages to clean it up, every last bit, for a year.
Move to next city, till money runs out
Go to heaben

You fund a new wave of Nationalists.

The LARPers really are killing this board

>buy a boat
>hire the best mercenaries you can find
>order them to patrol the Mediterranean
>let them act like the Italian coast guard
>watch the niggers sink their boat
>sail close to them
>start shooting them
>sail away towards the next target
>repeat

this but me

gold and bitcoin

you can also buy Sup Forums and make it profitable

Build a private army, move your wealth to Tuvalu, genocide the entire island. Crown yourself king of Tuvalu and create a white ethnostate. Bring in barges of material to expand the island for sealebenstraum.

Become the Trump of Canada you idiot.

Become the Sup Forums version of George Soros. You could have a huge influence

Become the right's George Soros in Canada start funding nationalism

Decent

Or conquer Tonga instead. Wipe the Tongan people off the map or intern them in camps then ship them off to another island nation. Create Sup Forumsack white ethnostate with NUKES.

Become king of Sup Forums. Set your people free and give them a homeland. Of course, this requires denouncing your shitskin leaf heritage.

Forgot to add to smuggle some nukes in from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia so 1st world powers wont fuck with him. He'll need nukes to stop the USA from fucking up his shit.

fuck off role playing faggot.

If true lets play vidja in your castle itll be fun

Gst out of Canada asap as they'll tax your estate to shit. Quickly move to Switzerland or Ireland or if you don't want to, get somebody trusted to claim it for you in those countries. Live in and keep the property, don't immediately invest, it in a savings account and work for 20 years, you may invest once you get better financial advisors.

Whatever you do, DIVERSIFY.
Do not put all your egg in one basket.

Spread between different sectors, currencies and areas of investment.

Aside from that, further your life and what you believe in

>he doesn't listen to True Capitalist Radio with your host, the man they call Ghost
typical fucking leaf

Disown your family.

Property , gold and sweet cars. Invest it all. They can't take it if it's not liquid

Do you have any enemies/opposing ideologies?

Buy a bunch of guns and invest in the uprising you fuckin pussy.

Just give whoever gets quads a million dollars.

also, it depends. You received your grandfather's money, your life is dedicated to him now. He must have told you something about the family money..
Where comes the family money?

Invest in Asteroid mining tech, there are already small companies and it is risky, but there is around a few billion dollars per person on earth floating in our solar system, whoever gets the resources will be the new masters of humanity.

Start a defense logistics company, bid low for now, then when WW3 pops off you'll be wallowing in success.

can i have a job in your evil business empire

sage incase slide

best thing you can do is nothing for 10 years

If duvs gibme 100k. Ill tell you a joke so you we can call it capitalism

There are most likely very few places on earth to survive the next great cataclysm. Maybe Iceland, Greenland maybe New Sealand.

Gather together the means and knowledge of humanity, preserve them. Pick a few human beings to breed and station them on the called islands.

>Buy yourself an assault heli
>Buy yourself a yacht
>Buy yourself an remote island in Caribbeans
> Build houses, gardens, parks etc,
>hire 100 carefully selected beautifull young women
>Stock Islay Whiskies
>Stock Cocaine
>Invite the people you want to talk
(I would invite history professors for ex.)
>Let advisors to manage your money

Move to Switzerland.
>best country in the world if you're not poor, by any relevant metric
>least (non slav shithole) rapefugee'd in europe, and very likely to stay that way
>good people, lots of stuff to do
Only bad (subjectively) thing is the climate, but you're a fucking leaf so I'm sure you're used to worse.

Charity.
No judge would go against you if you donate a sizable amount to charities.

nice gif

Suuure.

please this

If quads you give me a million dollars

buy 100,000 XMR and memorize the seed, nothing can take it away from you.

>slav
>shithole
Um why?

Do what Shkreli does.

Invest in big pharma, maybe buy your own (small) drug development company and build upon it.

If you buy pre-existing drug patents you can just whack up the price, and one drugs are past the R&D and regulation stages they're cheap as shit to make so the profit margins are YUGE.

if dubles gib $100000 to me

>Pic unrelated but yes I do have a small castle somewhere in Switzerland.

fucking liar, you live in canada

you're a leaf
and thats all you'll ever be

Take down the elites OP. Be a hero. Be superman

Buy every billboard in Europe and put a large picture related on it

This. Like in all things, diversity is strength.

Here, OP. I think you could invest in this.

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Sup Forumsony

Invade Tuvalu.

you could fund Sup Forums: the island nation

1) invade truvalu

2) patrol the mediteranean for nigs

3) gib me a milli

this apparently

RWDS HH

Quads. Now you give me 1 million us dollars

>buy fisherboats
>a lot of
>wait for refugee boat and wait till they destroy themselves
>repeat

checked
do it OP

go kill soros lad, be a hero

rolling for quads
email: [email protected]

Put it all on green 0

>about to be a billionaire
>better post on Sup Forums
You are a fucking liar
Go vote for sanders you leaf cuck

google value investing

google value investing vs technical investing

make your own conclusions and use your heritage smart with the new shit you've just learn

fund the fourth reich

buy an island for Sup Forums. We can found Nat. Soc. country. We can BE VIKANGS N SHEET . literally gibmedat
finns not white

we would meme our-selfs to death

>1 post by this ID

get a house, and a nice computer.
that's all.

oh and donate some to the homeless you cunt

go back to /biz/

>but I was wondering what you guys think i should do with the money?
Start a small factory, renovate your real estate, be smart about it, slowly increase your holdings, sell off businesses after 3 - 4 years.

The aim here is to become 1) Richer 2) More influential 3) Most importantly, EXPERIENCED.

just imagine
we can officially declare war to ISIS or saudi arabia, buy weapons if OP finance us. We can preach kekism officially , build an Church of Kek. Praise him.
what a dream

Fund the foundation of Sup Forumsand. Tuvalu will fall. Or whatever other country you want with that kind of money.

>one post by this ID
you guys are all fags

>in to days news.far right hermits vaporise turkey with nuclear device. last recorded words were "praise kek".

>ancient antiques
I was actually starting to consider going into that business.

Hey op can we be friends? Im about to get my finance degree so i can be some use to you. Buddy

knights of Kek. Kektonic order.
we can be literally like Hospitallers of Kek with our own island.

Invest in a rake or leaf blower business and be the king of leaves!

and finally get Sup Forums recognised as a terrorist organisation

Invest any liquid assets. Start spending time around rich people to learn how to think like a person with money.

Invest it in something honest, long term but not Jewy.

Nice roleplaying faggot
Sage

Hire private security that can instantly identify any of your relatives and lifetime acquaintances by sight. Get lawyers spun up right now that have experience in thwarting claims of paternity / marriage / co-habitation. Parasites will come at you violently and from all angles with the quickness.

This