Sarah Silverman's husband abandons her and country after Trump win

TRUMP MADE SARAH SILVERMAN A SINGLE MOTHER ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Michael Sheen, a B tier hollywood leftist just abandoned Sarah Silverman and their children after trump won.

variety.com/2016/film/news/michael-sheen-quits-acting-activist-1201944793/

says he does not know if his relationship with Sarah Silverman will survive.

Sheen will leave Silverman, his partner of two years, and family in Los Angeles and move to Port Talbot in south Wales to combat the wave of “demagogic, fascistic” politics he believes has engulfed the West in the past decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjGEHIkZ7ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

he and sarah silverman are evil, selfish people

they both deserve this

Sounds like a convenient excuse to leave his over-the-hill harpie of a wife.

that was my first thought but he is a coolaid drinking leftist

he retweets obvious syria shills talking about massacres and dead children

>move to Port Talbot in south Wales
huh?

He's a retard actor.

That's where his other wife lives.

Time to add her to the ever-growing list of celebrities that got their shit fucked up after attacking the Donald!

>Port Talbot in south Wales
lel basically he's tired of her stench and wants to begin a new life far away, can't blame him

She is his 3rd wife

LEL

ditched with a kid too. Stupid jewess has no judgement, SAD!

TRUMP WINS

Before Trump killed their marriage

top kek

>jews

He's from there.

I'm sure the locals will be happy to have some bubble living Hollywood twat jetting back just to talk down to them. I'm sure we will see a complete political turnaround

Sorry babe, I'd love to help you change diapers and hear you talk about your feelings but I gotta go uh fight nazis

obligatory kikeposting

>millionaire man moves to a poor, smelly area with high unemployment to show them how to think

Yeah, I give him 6 months before he moves back to bubbletown.

He is fighting literal alt-right nazis. What a good man abandoning his little girl and wife.

She's married?

Can someone add this headline to that scrapbook pic of the misfortunes that occur to people that go after Trump?

>A turbocuck married this

I puked in my mouth..

they weren't married? it's like he was with Beckinsale, he put a kid in her and split

dumb women

Liberals sure do love the word demagogue as if that's not a quality all politicians share...

Add her to the list!

Course we will
Wales is based and I doubt y they'll put up with his bullshit

That was for some abortion joke, she has never had children.

I guess he was talking about his daughter with kate beck

>their children
she's barren

What the hell is that libtard going to do in Wales?

Fuck jews, you fucking parasites tell us culture mixing and race mixing is good but then you all just marry other jews.

Fuck you fucking kikes

Nasty Kike!

>Brexit
>Trump
>nazis

literally a retard living in his hollywood bubble i see

Sad !
> if repeating digs Trump will tweet this in our lifetime

I can state for a fucking fact Sarah Silverman has been fucking around on him.
In my defense I didn't know she was married.
Met her at comedy show when I was smoking a joint out back, she came out with a fat comedian dude and had her own weed. We shared our dope and met back up after the show. Turns out we where staying in same hotel. She came up to my room and one thing let to another. (was a year and a half ago maybe more).

So he gave up one acting job for another acting job. I would say if acting is not working out for him, he could retrain as a plumber, he might be better at that.

Absolutely disgusting

Pics or it didn't happen.

Another item on the list of Leafistans crimes.

>going to a completely different country to fight the president of another country that you have no heritage or involvement in other than playing pretend for millions of pounds

this guy is a tremendous faggot. who's the last strong willed man that the uk has ever produced? connery? the uk produces the biggest faggots, swear to god

/thread

>moving to Port Talbot
>for any reason

J U S T

plumbing would actually involve having to mingle with blue collar folk he pretends to fight for, instead of pretending to pretend he fights for blue collar folks

good riddance, why he was married to that Daughter of a lampshade in te first place

I thought she was with Jimmy Kimmel.

Is this how liberals deal with breakups?

this one you mean, shlomo?

What a horrible person. Leaving his child and wife due to being politically motivated.

And these people claim that they aren't brainwashed. These same people who constantly try getting people that less wealthy than them to follow their example. Fuck them.

You fucked a kike granny?

The curse of Kek is upon her.

ever since the DNC nomination she's been taking loss after loss. if she's not careful she's about to choke on the biggest redpill for women: hitting 40, single mother, all your men leave you and find younger women. If you really thought Trump was Hitler, you would leave behind your woman and child? the Left is truly soulless, no morals, no convictions.

>his partner of two years
Oh wow it's fucking nothing. There's literally high school couples with more holding them together.

whats up with jews and fridgebuilds??

may the children sing in the streets the praise of our overlord, kek!

damn, was hoping for a shit stain in her pants

they must have been forced to do pullups in auschwitz, so now they avoid them

We joke now but in a few year's time when Sheen's paramilitaries are bombing our shopping centres and transit hubs this won't seem so funny

> to combat the wave of “demagogic, fascistic” politics he believes has engulfed the West in the past decade.
Wait, so he's on our side? I'm confused.

This.

>to combat the wave of “demagogic, fascistic” politics
How ironic. I guess he doesn't know (((her))) all that well.

It's their superior genetics, goy.

hahahahahahahaaaa this guy is redpilled as fuck. is nobody else reading between the lines? what he means by """ combat fascism""" is go get a taste of some prime non-US pussy and travel the world to experience life beyond (((restricted societies)))

I'm happy for him. he's probably been saving up in a private account which is why he can afford to """ quit acting """ and why he's """ unsure """ about giving a shit anymore about Sarah.

hahahahahaaaa
keep an eye out for more celebrity men tapping out

Parrot more liberal garbage for money naturally

youtu.be/tjGEHIkZ7ss

This is who he was married to before,

truly a masterrace

A long time ago I used to think Sarah Silverman was kind of hot. I wasn't really aware of her Jewishness at that time.

>thank god they can fix this in post
dumb kike didn't even know it was live?

everybody is with everybody, they can't keep a relation because they're dissolute, damaged, unstable

again, they weren't married

doesn't matter tho, juhan, he was still fucking beckinsale. have you seen him? he's a chinless, beady eyed anglo. yet he was ffycin beckinsale

>He's a retard actor.
He's not acting.

yes? tells a lot about what sort of woman beckinsale is

I can't go for that, no can do

most hollywood women are broken, shit, even theatre women are fucked. I dated a theatre major when I was a freshman in college. never again.

All the strong britbongs left for the colonies. We have basically drained them to nothing but the absolute weakest citizens.

given, it takes a certain type to be drawn to the industry and the type is human garbo - if they weren't starting out, they will be just because of what it demands, to do and to succeed

she's not married
she doesn't have kids

That's where he grew up. It's also a place that got fucked over by Tata Steel, the government, globalisation and other Jewish tricks. They voted heavily in favour of leaving the EU, so Mr Sheen will be going back to lecture to the benighted peasant why that was very, very evil.

He will accomplish literally nothing.
So in a way he's not changing his life at all.

I gave up on acting in the theatre because it is so totally filled with commies. Basically, I exposed my power level slightly one time on Kikebook and said something to the affect of gay marriage being about forcing churches to marry gays and then everyone turned on me. They are really fickle people. You think they're you're friends and then they just stab you in the back over petty shit like that.

THE CURSE OF KEK IS REAL!!

This. Heebs are hatched in the basement of the Federal Reserve.

truth

that's sad, but these are the times
I have nothing against theater itself, but it's been turned into pozz central, as have all arts
pozzed kids given lessons in pozz to pozz everything that's downstream from culture

Neither of these bits of brilliance got checked?

>The West is bad
>I'm going to move
>>BUT STAY IN THE WEST

LOL that was my immediate though
"yes its that awful fascist president who hardly affects my life that is killing me, better leave my wife and kids"

>move to Port Talbot in south Wales to combat the wave of “demagogic, fascistic” politics he believes has engulfed the West

Nobody tell him which political sphere Wales is in. The shock might kill him.

kek agrees, let me check that for you

Fuck, left off the "south."

>Michael Sheen, a B tier hollywood left ... will leave Silverman, his partner of two years, and family in Los Angeles and move to Port Talbot in south Wales to combat the wave of “demagogic, fascistic” politics he believes has engulfed the West in the past decade.

One down... a few million to go.

The EU wants to protect the steel industry though

He's been dating her for TWO YEARS? This guy has been pulling the hottest Brit babes for decades wtf is he slumming it w her for?

>top ten incredible escape stories

Absolutely. I don't know if we will ever be able to reclaim culture, but I have a theory about this. Artists don't have to slave away anymore for a scrap of bread as they can just live on welfare. So they don't have to produce anything which is beautiful or actually requires skill. It is why modern art looks so fucking awful. Art is just made for arts sake now. You make art because it is meant to be beautiful, like you make music because it sounds beautiful and whatever else. Now we just have all this abstract self indulgent experimentalism. I think if we destroy the safety net for all these useless worms, they will actually have to produce something profitable or go get another job. But I really hope we can get art and culture back.

>Is this how liberals deal with breakups?
That's how liberals deal with everyday

Right? I bet they had long talks about him vaguely suggesting he wanted to leave. Then finally he stumbled upon this brilliant bullshit excuse that someone convinced her it was a good thing.

LOL

slit your wrists already you shameless kike whore

I mean, I would be desperate to leave Sarah Silverman too.