If you're nationalist

If you're nationalist...
Do you support a form of mandatory military/OR civil service for all highschoolers before they turn 18?

Like make JROTC mandatory and have them do 2 years of paid community services to help fix the nu-male, neet problems

After their services... they are free to work, go to vocational/college with tax credits, be a neet, enlist in the volunteer professional armed forces, or whatever

It's a good idea, granted I've never served or cared too (have a comfy job now)

If it helps weed out the fuck ups who enlist and make our military better, and provide bootcamp style training for the fatties, that would be good

> Like make JROTC mandatory and have them do 2 years of paid community services to help fix the nu-male, neet problems
Works in 0 places on the earth.
The worst scenario is that NEETs got raped/killed/kill themselves during the service.
Even they return alive after military service, they still will be the same NEETs. They are like hermits. It's normal to be a hermit for some % of people.

I had two years mandatory community service in high school

I think a professional army is better. Not any civilian can be a warrior.

What program and how was it?

I think everybody should serve in the army especially the feminized nu-males

>Served for 2 years facing an army of 40,000 Turks
Service here changes men to the core... You can tell the difference of those who served in comparison to those you went to a psychiatrist and pretended to be autistic or something.
Conscripts are more mature.. If you can go through that you can go through every hardship of life.
But the time is too much. One year of service would be perfect and it just go reduced to that.

>The worst scenario is that NEETs got raped/killed/kill themselves during the service.

That's the best scenario not the worst.

Rare Flag?

I support life-long military service for all males, from 10-70 or so.
Start with PE and basic things like how to handle a rifle (basic training stretched over, say, 4 years essentially) a few years of actual full-military service from 18-23, and the rest of your life in the reserves with maneuvers once a quarter.

Volkssturm, essentially.

Nah I see it a lot now days

Mandatory military or community service for 6-12 months is good for people. It brings them together and reminds them of their nation.

My two years of mandatory military service was the best time of my life. Sure, not everyone was happy about being conscripted but it taught me valuable life lessons. I was a worthless, awkward NEET whose future only led to the end of a noose but the military really opened my eyes.

Best scenario would be they grow up.

>tfw an effeminate male who dodged military service

There's an epidemic of servicemen getting cucked while away. That child is most likely not his. Why would we want to doom every young male to the same fate as that beta bucks in the pic?

We really need to provide americans with firearm safety and vehicle driving training during highschool

It will be a net positive benefit for society at minimal cost

No, fuck off. I don't want a bunch of unmotivated whiny bitches working for me who I have to worry about shooting me in the back or falling asleep on watch. I want professionals willingly there to put out and work.

very subtle bait

t. Degenerate faggot i talked about in my previous post

>all males 10-70
>wasting productive resources
Hello European feminist, how are you today?

I support this regardless.

>Not willing to to do maneuvers for 3 weekends a year + a full week
Hello conscientious objector. Anything else hard in your life? Maybe you just need a bottle of sleeping pills to make it all go away.

After my experiences with the scum in military I would say fuck no. It deserves money and attention but in modern world it should only be for selected amount of capable people.

Anybody else zoom in and try to look up moms skirt? There for a minute I thought I seen vag.

Honestly yes

Weapons training
Driving lessons

Boy/girl scout activities

This is a huge benefit

Yes, allamericans should be taught a trade in school and serve a mandatory four year term in the military or peace core if they are cowards.

Not really. Military should only be for those who want to serve.

The nu-male problem is a recent one, it has more to do with the growth of technology, population density, and scale in society than it does with military service or what have you.

Fuck no. The state should get the fuck out of nationalism and let the people arm themselves if they're so worried about who's going to protect the nation.

And no, military service doesn't make retards any less retarded and faggots any less faggoty.

don't make fun of conscientious objectors
one of the greatest american war heros of refused to kill for religious reasons. So they let him just be a combat medic and he went on to be the most badass medic of all time and get awarded the medal of honor without firing a shot.

Newfag?

quit reposting the same thread you fucking faggot go back to /r/asianmasculinity

>JROTC
literally a waste of time
Source: did it for three years way back in high school. It's a joke.

I used to be for something along the lines of what your describing but then I realized there is no reason to bog down a nations military with essentially what amounts to baby sitting duty.

What should really happen is that the countries education system should incorporate certain aspects of military training to combat (or at least better understand) the NEET epidemic.

lol this, obvious bait thread. Listen here you chink fucks, just because you can cherry pick a picture of a hot white woman with some beta chink it doesn't make it any less of an exception. Your women however are so addicted to white dick it's kinda embarassing.

I might if JROTC weren't a fucking joke. It would get even worse if we had to allow every weak bitch in, as already-low standards would have to be re-evaluated to the lowest common denominator.
Honestly, it's an impracticable ideal to even expect everyone to be able to get a fucking job out of high school, let alone have the capacity to perform 2 years of paid community services. Plus, this would just become another stupid tax for Boomers to uselessly complain about.

Civil service, yes, as there's a lot of men not cut out for military duty

Unless they wanna be POGs I guess

if it's a US flag and some blonde girl with an asian, it's them. So fucking obvious. They even make threads pretending to be some obnoxious white prick and then reply with pre-prepared retorts and images

Always remember also that conscientious objectors were exempt from the mandatory armament that the 2nd Amendment originally enforced.

I would use that military training to destroy public institutions of my own nation.

We need more heroes

Oh shut up /r/smalldickproblems

Everyone should serve at least a year minimum apart from the most autistic/spastic people.

It does change people from weak and pathetic to strong a confident characters.

The people i get on with most are ex military, you look out for each other in the civilian world too.

You look at everyone else as a fucking faggot bitch who didnt want to kill ragheads for bants.

it also gives people the 'skills' if they ever decide to overthrow the government

It does, much better than some militia or something.

It made us men. Sweden, Denmark, USA & Communism said otherwise and gave our services to the enemy.

Depends on the situation.

>mandatory civil service

Why is this a thing? Make it mandatory to come to work late, sit on your ass, surf the Internet, treat the public like shit, take long lunch break, go home early, gets nights, weekends, and holidays off.

How is that even slightly comparable to military service?

>tfw when no one asks you anything about serving for 2 years against 40,000 turks

How was it? Was it a positive life experience overall?

Why does the "white man" have his eyes closed in your pic OP?

R I C E D

i wish i was azn, they just have it too easy, white girls love them

>Good confidence boost
>aquired survival in the wild skills
>got ripped
>learned to live alone
>saw epic government bureaucracy
cool stuff but i lost 2 years from my studies. Idk if worth it.

Yes, but only a token service. Send the kids between 16-18 years old to the military for a month to show them guns aren't evil, and we need to care for our military.

where did you serve and what was so bad?

sorry i don't want to die for israel user

If you cant explain why not

Become something that being a soldier would prevent you from becoming or else gear up faggot

No, because it violates the NAP.

Vekara 09/II and I wouldn't have given a working gun to half of those people. The other half would have probably been better off in school and work.

I did before we had so many niggers pakis and other fucking assorted shitskins and white scum

That is as autistic as that asian volleyball girl being told shes ugly by old white hags

How about 1 year of service plus the training time for basic military training whatever specialty you've been assigned?

Even Sup Forums's high class Jap-fetish patrician cuckolds make reddshitter BLACKED cuckolds look like trash tier plebs

someone please post that pic

why haven't you guys kicked out the turks yet? Are Cypriots white?

An additional benefit if women have to do it as well is they will realize how much better they have it than men.

>Like make JROTC mandatory and have them do 2 years of paid community services to help fix the nu-male, neet problems

JROTC encourages nu-male NEET problems.

It's always full of the weirdest, anime-loving, autistic manchildren in any highschool.

Normal enlisted guys hate JROTC faggots.
Normal college ROTC guys hate JROTC faggots.

Unless you wanna give your kid literal autism don't do it.

>Some of the profile pics are even fat ugly neckbeards
Sup Forums was always facebook

Yeah sure, Builds character and teaches discipline

i hate the fact that i never got to do basic, cause of ADHD

Very. The pics are the point of these threads. Never forget.

We can beat their army stationed here but it the mainland Turkish army would be here in no time and their numerically very superior.
Mature takl here though,, war is terrible and even if you can win doesn't mean you should engage.

Do you consider Greeks white? if so yes

But are Cypriots white?

HIgh achool jrotc is full of cod/halo gamer losers

But college rotc is full of normie jocks, engineers, and frat/sorority and well adjusted people

Having everyone go through highschool jrotc would normalize it imo
>imagine that brunette cheerleader in uniform during mandatory bootycamp (like the israeli girls pics)

We are Greeks if you consider that white.

>been in the process of enlisting for almost a year now
>still waiting on a moral waiver for a fight I didn't start

I'd rather not have to serve with a bunch of draftee faggots.

>Having everyone go through highschool jrotc would normalize it imo
Or it would empower autistic losers to feel powerful over normal people because they got more play-dressup ribbons.
(And then get their asses beaten after school)

No. Military should be only for professionals. Conscripts have low morale and combat skills. They are completely useless in a modern warfare, just look at what happened in Syria. Most conscripts there either deserted or switched sides. You just can't rely on them.

>stacy in spicy camo uniform
>mandatory bootycamp

Mmmmboy

pretty much perfect answer although I'd say up until the age of 60

I do but only if we use the army just for self defence. Because i dont want my country men giving there lives for useless wars as in Iraq etc.

>pissing away your genes

No, the military has enough idiots as it is, it would only result in lowering the standard.

Do you really want a bunch of lazy ASVAB waiver retards keeping you supplied, maintaining communications, working in intel?

Most POGs now are minorities and white trash faggots looking for an easy paycheck with minimal risk. I'd rather have a randomly selected cross-section of society run the admin shit than some of the retards I see in the recruiting station.

Combat arms should be left volunteer, though.

>Do you really want a bunch of lazy ASVAB waiver retards keeping you supplied, maintaining communications, working in intel?
To be fair most people in signal corps and quartermaster are already lazy ASVAB waivered niggers.

i would have children learn to read, write, and do multiplication, division, subtraction, and basic algebra (such as X+10=15), learn some basic concepts of human culture for 4 years from age 4 to age 8.

from age 8 to age 18, their education will consist of physical training and athletics - reaching a high degree, including boxing and grappling. this will occupy 4 hours of their day. a further 4 hours will involve spurious and unscheduled access to classes, information, equipment, and accompaniment trips to sites of work, industry, development, research, etc. basically 4 hours of free-form exposure to whatever educational content they wish, loosely structured, without compulsion except that they remain within the area of education. this is so that there is very little else to do except take interest in whatever they care to, with peers, and under supervision with the teachers, who amuse themselves by instructing interested students, or messing with them as they see fit to improve them.

from 16 to 18 every male engages in 2 hours of military training as well. females will do 2 hours of servant work.

at 18, they may choose their course, entering university, military, business, trade, etc.

all males are required to requalify on weapons handling, basic military competency, and fitness on a yearly basis. individual fitness is enforced by law in this society.

I am in favor of 6 or 12 months of obligatory military service after turning 18.
It would solve many problems with the younger generation of betas and numales

>when you realize all the BLACKED memes were a divide and conquer tactic to expose whites as the pale niggers they are and get them to overthrow the niggerchinkjew problems of the world and establish a thousand year japanese empire of the world
6 dimensional psychological gundam battles are where the real men duke it out

Ante knows.

Another sneaky /r/asianmasculinity thread. How much more pathetic can you get?

Taking aspects of military boot camp will be beneficial to the kids

Just gotto make it so the PTO moms can agree