Why do western women pretend to like what men like?

Why do western women pretend to like what men like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you think they pretend

my gf like animes and vidya m8

Why do western men ask stupid questions on Sup Forums?

>I really like hiking and the outdoors
>has never actually been camping or hiking

Attention.

to make themselves omnipresent
the plan is that there is no space where males are free of images of women or sexual stimuli from women

Trips of truth m80

In order to oppress and control potential mates.

becouse they need to adhere to the status quo to validate their own existance.
they are like dogs, they need their owners to validate their existance.
its the same with woman and attention from other people

They pretend because they are trying to attract males.

HEHE I like video games too user, we have so much in common. Lets date!!!

you realize that flagposting like an autistic child is shitposting right ? i asked a very pertinent question to OP's thread. please kill yourself fat spic

They have a biological drive to infiltrate and corrupt what is noble and good. Women are the Jews of gender.

>I know a tall Chinese guy
>a "pertinent question"

It's so funny that games were for nerds before, then they got popular and normalized, and now females act like they like them because liking games is cool.

prove its a tall chinese guy then pathetic fat lard and yes its a pertinent question to the thread even if i end up being wrong. go ahead show me your study proving that the vast majority of women who like video game are faking for attention.

Please show me the study proving your girlfriend likes video games.

Can't really argue with this pic even though it sounds pretty Reddit, he does have a point. Women on the whole that is.

lmao are we in the 19th century or what?

Think about it you can either:

Study some boring shit for 4+ years then wake up early and spend all day working some soul-draining job for 9+ hours a day for decades

or

Put on an act. Get in character and pretend to enjoy retard shit like video games for a year, lure a beta male, get him to sign a marriage contract with you, then divorce him and get a free house and 60% of his income for life, which you can then use to buy new shoes and thongs whenever you're not not busy riding Tyrone

what would you do?

The best place to escape from this is going to a Rush concert

>i-i cant prove girls are faking it so i ship the burden on you

my proof is she plays vidya anonymously just like everybody and gains nothing from it just like me. ive no reason to believe shes doing it for attention

>Implying 'men' like kid shit like videogames

Yes.
Look in the upper left corner of that pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer

Wait so women can't like stuff without a hidden agenda? My sister and some of my female cousins are gamers. Heck, it was even my mom who introduced me to the world of gaming. Then again we're Asian.

She does it for your attention, retard. You ask for a study proving a general observation when your belief that your whore likes video games is just that, an observation.

Also if girls start to bother you when you're trying to have time with your guitar, you can just tell them to sit and listen while you play all of 2112.

>She does it for your attention, retard.
solid argument. boy your IQ must be low

>You ask for a study proving a general observation when your belief that your whore likes video games is just that, an observation.

you cant prove a negative you worthless little shit havent you learned this yet from the thousands of hours spent on forums ? prove girls are doing this for attention or fuck off subhuman vermin

>prove girls are doing X for attention

Can people stop seriously replying to this fucking leaf already

To be fair, my girlfriend has played video games since before I met here years ago. She plays more games that I do.

I'm a normie and play rocket league and GTA... she loves dragon age and Skyrim.

Sometimes I have to yell at her to make me food or clean because she keeps playing.

oh you cant ? how surprising

provide an argument MGKEK im waiting

They know that if they can't beat a Dark Souls game, they ain't getting the dick.

@103311273
Females do everything for the attention and favor of males.

prove it

i mean is that too much to ask to substantiate your claims ? maybe it is i dunno

tell me if not simply taking whatever horseshit that comes out of your mouth as truth is too much for you

@leaf
I'm not your biology teacher. You should have learned about this in middle school.

Judging by your replies you are 100% likely a woman fishing for (you)s and attention from the mostly male Sup Forums userbase.

Tell me the truth, can Asians read minds?

oh yeah my bad i probably missed the class where my biology teacher tells us about women and their evil ways. honestly just kill yourself dude

i was wondering when this would come. came later than expected.

@ /u/S5WGBC70

Haha, man, have an upboat XD qft

@leaf
There is nothing evil about human nature. Do you consider yourself evil, roastie?

>@
you don't belong here. learn to post before you start posting. in fact, don't post at all.

No but their women are made for white dick. Except koreans because they're plastic, degenerate whores.

I'm taking the advice of

>thinks girl can't genuinely like vidya
Though their are tastes different than boys. Example of ideal girly game is Sims.

They can do it for attention Satan, but this not always the case.

Fuck that kike loving prick, he's going to ruin TES.

chicks really dug sims for some reason
i guess that "in relationship" shit was like crack to them
then kikebook capitalized on this vanity

>Giving him the (you)s he craves
I think it's (you) that should fuck off

>I'm taking the advice of
yeah little bitch run away. go back to r9k

@ /r/103312221

Ignore haters man. Welcome to the commnuity. Join us on irc, where there is a real hangout. I've been here all summer, just ask if you need anything.

/u/S5WGBC70

they like liking what we like

Go back to the brothel you were spawned in, harlot.

Why is Sup Forums so full of bitter rejected /r9k/ faggots?
Like sure there are some women who pretend to like things for attention but i guarantee in every single thing that you like and every single hobby that you have there is a woman out there that is better than you.

Judging all women because of the actions of a few vapid attention whores is just as retarded as women thinking all men are rapists because some of them are.

Stop using sjw logic and learn to think for yourself. Like jesus christ this place has literally become tumblr

>REEE WOMEN DONT LIKE ANYTHING I LIKE THEY JUST PRETEND TO FOR ATTENTION REEEE

Kill yourselves

Jokes on them I like Chinese cartoons. Let's see them pretend to like those:

>oh wait user there are words at the bottom of the screen, is this not in English?
>why is that character taking a bath with an 8 year old girl? user this is pedophilia!

Nobody made any such claims. Stay triggered, whore.

Roastie detected

Dumb berry picker leaf no know anything
no know woman
only know berry
only know sap from tree

woman have different natural selection
different mind as result
better for submitting, mimicing
why woman whore now day
society tell them to be whore
whores it is
society says wear trash bag
trash bags it is

woman all same deep down
want strong cave man
have MANY baby with strong caveman.

Men have natural selection too
but for being provider
not being provided
completely different people as result

>Nobody made any such claims
Is this a troll post or are you just ignoring half of the comments made in this thread. The thread topic is literally
>Why do western women pretend to like what men like?

Nobody actually likes video games, there are only people far enough gone to not see their hopeless escapism for what it is. Video games are misery whether you realize it or not.

Thx for proving my point hun
>REEE I DONT LIKE YOUR GENDER REEEE

Women seeking the attention of males is not an inherently bad thing. Just as men seeking the attention of females is not inherently bad.

THIS.

Go have baby if not asian monkey!

No use here
No reddit here
no willing to discuss what biologically make woman different than man

mind is full of berry

>this not always the case
not everyone really realizes that when you go to play a game, the only females you notice are attention whores and even when you go here and see "femanon here" every thread where women might be talked about, they are only posting to get attention from the majority male userbase.
there are probably a lot of females who genuinely enjoy male dominated hobbies and activities, but unless they're looking for attention, they dont get noticed and we only see the attention whores who dont really enjoy whatever they're doing and only want orbiters so thats what a lot of people start thinking of as "female gamers" or "femanons" or whatever because its the only thing they see.

sorry if rambly, i just woke up

It is fact woman seek attention
look at self harm
but then look at suicide
why man kill self more but women have more "depression"and "self harm" as a result?
attention for men in society that turn back on them
Man is depressed
so woman mimics and is "depressed" for attention
but no attention when dead
men dont care about attention
deeper issues
woman shallow!
man deep!

They don't like dutch ovens.

sauce on pink bitch

>chicks really dug sims for some reason
Because it is a doll's house made from electrons. Game that girls played like forever.

>hun
yep
roastie confirmed

Kek

>the console's not even plugged in

MGTOW caused the value of pussy to plummet

we live in a junk pussy market. a cheese burger does in fact get you to 3rd base now

I've heard a few girls say this but they actually do go camping and spending time outdoors.

dumb ass leaf. women do a lot of things for attention, that's not something you realize right away but after you gain a lot of experience with women you learn that to be the truth.

the irony is you most likely have next to no experience with women if you haven't found this out yet.

I assume its because it gives them more attention. The real question is why girls need that attention.

Deception!
Live in berry picker market
Me warn about subsidize berry
only make woman no need man
woman mind not ready to be like man
why mess up in cave politics
let in monkeys
let nigger eat at red lobster with gibs
foresight lacking

Pretty much this.
Been gaming since the 80s.
There has always been female gamers and most of them don't seek attention.
The glorified slut hot ones just outshine everything like peacocks when they come craving attention and have more sex power than dozens of anonymous people in a game. Even more than hundreds sometimes.
It never happens with males, they don't have the power to peacock hobbies the same way females do. However if a Celebrity joined a game and was male they would have the same effect as a attractive peacock female disrupting the flow of a event.
As people should of witnessed in their time on Sup Forums. When some time stamped celebrity shows up everyone becomes their attention slaves.

Women post this because shitskins don't go in the woods. It's basically saying "whites only"

The ones that do genuinely like videogames are unfortunately all tomgirls, basically girls that act like men

And all of them are unattractive, unfortunately, because men are attracted to femininity, not "girl who can 360 noscope and has a KD of 2.1"

I have a few questions.

How old are you and your gf?
How long has she played video games? What age does she remember starting?
Does she wear VG related clothing?
Kind of games she plays?
Her fav. Title and genre?

Also i ask the same questions of you.

I'm in awe of how you've manage to convey a message so fucking accurately as well as hilariously. I love you user, you're a brilliant man.

Kek. Bitch detected. We should send you back to bitch school to learn some bitch manners.

We literally argue women are fake who do everything for attention, including video games. And here you are posting it like its your own personal kikebook page or tumblr. You prove our point.
I'm not going to bother replying or reading any (you), bitch.

n-not all of them

but yea most of them are tomboys

Leaf only good for mammoth shits

make dumb posts and ignore the truth in nature!

Brain frozen from berry shortage, forced eat moose piss
run away in shame covered in shits!

>going to

So you're a grill

>We literally argue women are fake who do everything for attention, including video games.
>what is observation bias

No bias!
berrypicker lies
truth to bias
bias made for reason

cant deny tens of thousands of year of natural selection

women brain modeled to be provided to, to submit when conquered

no natural selection happen at a rate that this ever change
giving woman respect foolish

>And all of them are unattractive, unfortunately, because men are attracted to femininity, not "girl who can 360 noscope and has a KD of 2.1"
Male gamers aren't exactly underwear models either. In both cases it's because they're so addicted to gaming they don't take care of themselves.

Never thought of it that way but that feels really spot on.

I love this type of arguing against women
accuse them of some cooties related nonsense then when they try to argue back, just say they are attention whoring
it's foolproof

and if a guy tries to argue with you, just call him a white knight!

heres a picture of some roman fag, just so I look extra smart and serious

>hey guys
>cavemen did things this way, why stop now?

Women crave approval and like whatever is relevant at the time. This is why you often see girlfriends adopting a lot of the hobbies and interests of their boyfriends. I've seen this shit happen way too many time, they are incapable of independent thought. Women only got into muh vidya after the mass acceptance and popularisation of "nerd" culture.

Girl gamers are so annoying, I remember a year or two back I was playing on a server on day of defeat, and i jokingly called this one girl a whore, and the entire server started losing their shit, coming to her defense, and I got banned.

It's sad when a girl gamer is in the server, and you have all these faggots going "wow nice shot jessica, you totally rekt me hehe". They just play games because they're attention vampires.