Right Wing Safety Squad meme-only thread

I'm a firefighter and I find these threads hilarious. I also like the rare pepes.

Since mods keep on shutting the threads down because of the raiding, I want to have a thread with no raiding just to share the SS memes.

Again: MEMES ONLY, NO RAIDING.

Attention mods: if you do see raiding, please just delete the post and don't nuke the entire thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//diy//
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
firehero.org/donate/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lx7lOORGZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shutting down safety threads

Sup Forums mods going full Reddit today

Gonna be 404'd, sorry.

Be careful out there guys, there are people that refuse to be safe out there.

Then hurry and let's dump rare pepes!

>Can you believe the alt-right is trying to stop our LGBTBBQs? HOW RACIST.

these are some high quality memes jew

nice work

assblasted fascists keep posting illegal raid threads LUL

Did somebody save your favorite fireden?

nah, these guys wouldn't make a pimple on a fascist's ass. this particular breed, firefighters, are especially pathetic. they don't even pretend to be warriors in their over compensating ego inflating fantasies when it wouldn't take any more effort...instead they identify themselves with fat, alcoholic jerkoffs paid to incompetently polish fire trucks. sad.

Safety hater detected.

>Secherheit Staffel
I really really like this meme

My local fire department had so much cool stuff when I was a kid. One time they brought a small house on a trailer and we practiced fire drills and another time they had a robot firetruck that would teach us about fire safety.

>they don't know the safety squad will only interact with them through law enforcement
>they don't know what are good for them

Sad tbqh

Next organizing charities will be a crime.

Why is it that snakes that worm their way into positions of power just to abuse it and silence their political opponents have the temerity to call other people fascists?

>illegal

nice word, faggot

>being mad at people for reporting these death traps for violating the fire code and putting your life in danger

you're really fucking retarded, you know that?

I'm so scared

>illegal
Explain how.

>tfw no more safety squad threads.

RACISTS WATCH OUT

>using weapons on unarmed peace agents
UNSAFE

look at my towns pepe

I don't get it. What are you really trying to do? Get places you don't like shut down?

S T A Y
A
F
E

Don't just take it. Go to and demand the fucktards abusing their positions be removed.

mad?

A most unsafe situation....

>My wife left me for a fireman.
>Now I must talk shit about them whenever I can.
>Doesn't feel good man. *cries*

FUCK OFF

Obligatory

that is where the raiding is coming from.

I'm late to the party what is this epic new meme

reminder that being buttmad about trump for the next 8 years is not gonna be good for your health.

I'm wondering if there were also caltrops to stop the alt-right boogeymen from getting in too.

>Defending fascists because you're triggered over DIY safespaces being shut down

wew liblad

nope, only unsafe places.

There are many great maker and hacker spaces out there you should check out and support... they are always up to code and teach skills that you can use in life!

Yes, obviously. We've let infiltrators from reddit and other sites use it as a launchpad to infest the site's moderation with activists for too long. It's time to take it back.

Stop

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//diy//

>RAIDING
We never were raiding.

That said, I think that /diy/ really should make use of rwss. 750 bump limit + zero threat of mod abuse makes it a good repository. Memes on pol and and itineraries on infinity. We also need to get Hiro to fix this.

so what are we looking at here, reddit?

>secret mod board

there is also a thread here: The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>alternate home
A rogue moderator has been deleting threads. Check /rwss/ on cripple for a temporary home.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0lx7lOORGZE

Oh, i'm so intimidated. Jesus what faggots.

What's her name?

A lot of money that went down that could have been used for Upgrades to places... Most Unsafe.

That thread won't last long. And neither will this one, thanks to you posting that. ;-)

They're jealous Sup Forums is achieving more than their boards ever will.

>SHUT IT DOWN
STAY SAFE M8

These threads deserve to be shut down. Whatcha slidin, rabbi?

every single info we got was from their own facebook pages.

The rats are going into hiding

i was gone for a few days, what happened to the /diy/ threads?

S T A Y
A
F
E

aren't you an edgy one.

I'm at the art collective.

I'm at the flaming hell.

I'm at the combination art collective flaming hell!

LMAO at the caltrops.

Rogue mods deleted them. Hiro is dealing with them. Until then got to 4 x 2 chan, look for /rwss/

>his fucking name

This.

As big as /diy/ is, and as effective as it is and will be, Trumpgen is where the maximum damage is occurring. Its the body of the hydra that produces pizzagate, diy, birth cert re-opening, spirit cooking, etc.

Enjoy the fight anons, they cannot win the culture war. As Kai Murros explained, they have lost the ability to produce great emotion altogether.

Truth has a certain ring to it, as the saying goes. The more taboo, the more interesting. 10-gender freakshows are no longer a taboo, but an annoyance. Truth, order, and law are now where the effect is. The best part of DIY is that the left wrote the laws that are shutting down their safe spaces.

saved

wtf I love fires now!

The people living in DIY spaces illegally are getting butthurt that safety squads are taking legal action against their dangerous living quarters.

They would literally rather have another Oakland than take the time to make a building safe to live in

Jesus christ that place looks like it would go up in a matter of seconds

If I took off your rebreather would you die?

It did

Thats Oakland

>jew
>firefighter
Kek has gifted us a great meme indeed

Sadly, it did. If only proper safety & fire code was being followed, that tragic accident might have been averted.

Webm related, it's what SAFETY is all about

it would be extremely unsafe.