>moves to brighton, uk
>not the us
?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_and_Hove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with how much dosh he makes it was probably tax related

No sane European wants to move to US. Your country is fucking horrible, get fucked.

>Finn
>Thinks he understands what sane even is

You can lecture us on sanity when you can stand 5 feet from someone at a bus stop.

Too white to be allowed to immigrate into the US

>implying nokia wasn't bought by microsoft and then shutdown
>implying Linux Torvalds didn't escape to the US the moment he could

Finland doesn't have anything left.

Perkele! They still have Rajaton.

UK is still more white than the US and always will be.

>Even Brighton, the heartland of multiculturalism, is more white than the US
lmao fucking walmart shitters will never recover

He isn't wrong

Refugees are a problem in European countries, for sure, but your black and Mexican populations are FAR worse

>hurr rapefugees
Blacks are LITERALLY raping and murdering white women and you cowards do nothing about it

The US justice system puts up its cawk far up your ass if you do violent crimes over there compared to our EU cuckolds

And why would he move to a 40% white country riddled with more niggers than all of Europe has?

Also his gf is Italian so understandably they want to remain in Europe

UK is way whiter than the USA.

I'm pretty sure that it's business related, for him and his girlfriend. He pretty much only hangs out with white people on camera

I fucking hate that Europe is cucked as hell and has massively increased rates of crime thanks to immigrants, but the stats show that America has it MUCH worse with Mexicans and Blacks

Is there something I am missing? London's murder rate is no doubt worse because of Jamaicans and Pakistani's, but it isn't even close to the capital of any American major city.

Question: If we gave our Pakis and Blacks guns, what would the murder rate be? It would no doubt increase, but I doubt it would get even into the double figures (per 100,000 inhabitants per year)

Let's try and have a discussion lads, turn the autismo down a notch for a few posts

>pic related, ur average American ;)

>He boils down the ENTIRE USA to beaner states like California, Texas, and Arizona

Come on, buddy! There are plenty of white states. My state is 90% white and it's not even the whitest state in the US.

>you cowards
you've got the niggerbug too you pathetic fucking leaf

Just like there are regions in Europe that are 99%+ white.
Yes, even in the UK.

Brighton isn't the hub of multiculturism it's the hub of leftism and liberalism

The important distinction is that leftists usually have no real exposure to other cultures, so only virtue signal and project their tolerant deals on other white people.

Meanwhile the real multicultural heartlands of the UK (Birmingham, Bradford, Rotherham etc) swing further to the right

We're talking about states larger than entire European countries. We get it, your AnCap commune with 12 Slavs is 100% white. :^)

>Sweden

Literally the most cucked country in Europe. Fix your own shit before commenting on ours m8

No, no we didn't

>my state is white that means america is white

59%

Your country is a joke, so is mine ,but your country is an even BIGGER joke, everyone out side of America knows this

The difference being we jail nigs for life, not 3 months of community service like most of europe.

Nigs/spics aren't violently spreading a 7th century death cult

Nigs/spics aren't slaughtering building full of people over a sky god

nigs/spics are planting bombs on a regular basis

we don't have an open door policy for africans like europe does with africans/arabs/whoever the fuck else can make it across the border.

Basically you are fucking delusional.

Lithuania, Latvia, Poland and Belarus are alll at least 98% white. That's an area larger than most American states.

Of course you won't find white areas that large in the UK though.

Brighton's whiter than any American city, Cleetus.

>Is there something I am missing?
yeah population, you have more violent crime per capita and the perps get a much lighter sentence in the UK, sometimes no jail at all for assault.

Nice strawman, leaf. I'm just pointing out that if we're going to do a fair comparison between USA and European countries, it makes more sense to do it between states and Europe. Stay assblasted though. Looking forward to Trump manhandling Trudeau ;)

You're also forgetting

>Brighton
>Gay central

Considering taxes in Sweden works as follows:

>The value added tax rate in Sweden is 25%

>The income tax is this:
>0%: from 0 to 2,690 USD)
>Circa 31% (ca. 7% county and 24% municipality tax): from 2,690 to 62,140 USD
>31% + 20%: from 62,140 to 88,180 USD
>31% + 25%: above 88,180 USD and up

>Our capital gains have a flat 30% tax rate.

If you get rich you don't stay in Sweden.

nigs/spics AREN'T planting bombs on a regular basis

oops

>60%
Why would a white nationalist want to move to the US?

Speaking our language lolk

am from isle of man, so whenever i go over to to mainland UK, i see about 20x more pakis than back home, where it's all good old inbreeding and racism

>you have more violent crime per capita
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He actually fucking believes this because of that wildly inaccurate article in the Daily Mail, where Britain defines spitting at someone as a violent crime.

There were more more in Chicago ALONE than in the entirety of Britain last year. Fuck off you cunt.

*more murders

Top cuck brit bong. Bin that knife and be sure to only be on Orwell approved websites!

t. FREDRICKSBURG TEXAS
(look me up mohaMAD)

>american education

Congrats on having the most uncucked name a nation could have in this era of feminazi garbage.

cool flag too.

Why would anyone from Europe want to move into the US?

They are escaping shitskins and you want them to move in a country where there are more than 100.000 millions shitskins

spitting on someone is a violent crime, i'd rather be punched desu.

We're fucked aren't we?

>Orwell approved websites.
>Implying Orwell was in favour of surveillance networks.
American education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_and_Hove

Brighton is 89% white

Name a single major American city that is whiter. ONE.

another fucking useless Yank thread

1) Remove a couple million illegals (most will self deport if we take away their gibs and their jobs)
2) Import Europeans escaping the Islamic Kingdom of Eurostan

Not really. The American machine turns niggers and spics into halfway decent workers or spits them into the prison/welfare scheme.
EU has literally given up thier territory (no-go zones) to inbreed moslums. They are paying for thier invasion.

the u.s. is pretty big. there are a lot of great places to live. just avoid cities with lots of black people.

Do you honestly think Trump has the balls or the means to remove anchor babies?

>be britfag
>get tanked with the lads one night
>see dude un Everton Shirt
>am Liverpool fan
>make 'Wanker!' gesticulation
>realise, too slowly, what I have done
>alarms start blaring
>police come
>yell me to the ground
>tanks and armoured vehicles arrive
>would compare it to GTA, if the prime minister hadn't confiscated and skullfucked every single copy
>shot on the spot
>last moments spent watching more police and news crews arriving
>hear something about "worst gun crime in 25 years"
>mfw

You know what I meant, ahkmed. Did you look up Fredricksburg? Texas is fucking huge, only big cities and the border is a shithole.

Btw, let me know when Brexit happens. Daily mail said EU summit didn't go too good for y'all. 10 years and 50 billion euros? Ahahahabah

If you deport and the illegal you still have all the legals and worse, the one who were born in your country. Wich is 20% of non-whites, millions.

The means? Sure, the republicans only need a few more state legislatures or congress seats to be able to pass constitutional amendments. Then they just need to rewrite the 14th amendment. Now whether anyone will actually do that is another story. And if the parents leave their young kids sure as hell aren't staying here.

It's also worth noting that white couples that identify themselves as conservative are having kids above the replacement rate, it's liberals busy being cucks and faggots that are way below that and ruining it for everyone.

>be brit
>can't own weapons
>taxes go to inbreed invaders
>inbreeds rape the children
>can't even buy a butterknife

Who is this and why should I care?

So basically you have to be really optimistic to believe that things are going to get better.

Only the biggest e-celeb of all time, pewdiepie. He has 50mil subscribers on jewtube.

>Fredricksburg? Texas

>As of the census[1] of 2000, 8,911 people, 3,784 households, and 2,433 families resided in the city. The population density was 1,342.1 people per square mile (518.2/km2). The 4,183 housing units averaged 630.0 per square mile (243.2/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 93.08% White, 0.27% African American, 0.27% Native American, 0.19% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 5.09% from other races, and 1.05% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 17.00% of the population. English is spoken by 72.73% of the population, Spanish by 14.77%, and Texas German by 12.48%.[51]

>17%
>14 speak Spanish

>this was over 16 (SIXTEEN YEARS AGO)
>this is considered white by Americiatlyns

White children have been a minority in Texas for over a decade. Sad!

he moved from italy to england?

should have moved to poland

>tfw too old to ree

Oh...ok. Thanks

NonTexans don't know about our German enclaves

Give me literally ONE example of an African American raping and murdering a white women. I dare you

>17% Hispanic
>14% speak Spanish as a first language

ahahahahhahha this is white area for Clapistanis, something to be proud of! Ahahahahahahahha

You triggered, spastic?

What the hell are you talking about he lives in US now.

Though to be fair he lives in LA so it might as well be Sweden on steroids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Remember that most beaners are confined to border states like California, and are currently only here because those states let them have gibs and don't do anything about them living or working here illegally. All Trump has to do is cut off federal funding to sanctuary cities and they'll be fucking scrambling to kick out the shitskins.

Also reminder that most shitskins are concentrated in major cities and Mexican border states.

We'll see...

11 M I L L I O N illegals KEK

>Americucks
>Americaitlyns

w-we are white p-please come live here Europeans!

So do Spaniards get lumped in with minorities? kek.

>60%

Removing anchor babies would be nice but its not necessary..

Always remember that when white people do something out of empathy like our birthright citizen law, which exists to stop any fuckery after slavery was outlawed. Shitskins will abuse it without any remorse.

Anything you do to help them will not be appreciated but abused

>our language

how on earth do you fuck up riding a hoverround

Kek, has your daughter been groomed by Mohamed yet?
When all the variations are added together, including Muhammad, Mohammed and Mohammad, the name comes out top with 7,445 counts.
How can you even tell the difference between your countryman?

>implying nokia wasn't bought by microsoft and then shutdown
it wasn't. They had a contract where they wouldn't produce any smartphone for a fixed number of years. AFter that period has passed, they can start making them again.