Brit/pol/. ANGLO ARYANHUNTER Edition

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38338606
youtube.com/watch?v=f83XSXz6Hbk
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/07/a-good-week-for-hypocrisy-and-humbug-plus-how-margaret-thatcher-saved-the-labour-party.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/07/how-margaret-thatcher-saved-the-labour-party-part-two-.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22068771
strawpoll.me/11876047
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for collective suicide of the west

Imperial Leather

First for shoving a creame egg up my arse

2nd for EU Army.

Here comes Merkel's Enrichment Squads.

when will the Queen license privateers again so we can firebomb Panama like good old James Morgan?

christ i am board.

BORED*

nth for English-German friendship

Looks like they're renovating the area outide Cardiff's central station into pic related.

Good move. The station area of Cardiff was pretty lame when I went.

I can't forgive m8

Who /BLOOTERED/ here?

Bollocks, it might look a bit old but at least it looked British instead of yet another postmodern shitheap

Yeah... very British

>Poland just declared the Lord Jesus Christ their King.
Would we have to make him King of the British monarch on top of King if we were to do that?

Let's knock down all the old buildings and replace them with unicultural glass boxes. Wwwwwooooooooooooooooooo

ARYAN LIES
FROM ARYAN SPIES
ALTHOUGH HE FAILS
HE SURELY TRIES
TO MAKE OLD ENGLAND'S
DEATH BE NIGH.

>My kingdom is not of this Earth
>retarded slavs declare him their King

THREAD THEME

literally fuck off with your D&C memes. or make them about the French instead

The central station is on the far left of that picture out of view, surely? Or is that a picture from the back? I haven't been there in a year or so but it resembled more an old clock tower than that, has the work already started?

Yes, the station is on the left.

The work has alraedy started. You can see it in the picture I provided, moron.

>He fell for the Eternal Anglo meme

...lad..

I think I might vote for the non race mixing couple to win on strictly come dancing

Literally coughing up blood.
Colds a shit.
A SHIT.

no bully

That huge tower of concrete is right styling though

vote here lads
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq

you can vote six times btw

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38338606

Seriously, what is the point, as a man, of ever getting married? If the woman falls victim to (((liberal programming))) she will divorce you, take half of your money, and then half of your paycheck for years, and not only that but you wont even be able to leave the country.

It's almost as if some (((group))) is trying to make marriage as unattractive as possible to people so that the traditional family unit is no more.

Is that OC? Did the Blair Historian finally put his skills to work?

>In order to cast your vote, you must sign in to your BBC account
Nooope.

Go to the fucking doctor you Anglo creep. You shouldn't be coughing up blood.

CAN'T WAKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=f83XSXz6Hbk

Knowing the NHS he probably did and got told to take 2 paracetamol and ring them in a year if it gets worse

You need a prenuptial agreement. A really fucking strong one that says the woman gets zero of your money in the event of a divorce.
The courts might just ignore it, though, I suspect.

I have a paki boss who threatens to fire me and my colleagues everyday even though we're doing all that we can, they just refuse to hire more people.

Should I leave? I'm only on 17k I'm sure I could find that elsewhere.. Do I have to go through he process of giving my notice in or does that not matter?

>spreading Sup Forums memes outside of Sup Forums

Delete this.

your country demands it

You should find a another job first. Unless you have enough cash to cover you for a little while before getting a new one.

Good, I want to see the Muslims break their hand on these laws.

>bullied by a paki

>He thinks Muslims will be arrested for it

Lads how come back in the 1940s even our SAS was trting to look Arabian?

I know you're right but I literally can't take another day of it, it may take forever to find a new job..

No it's fine, it's just because I've been coughing like fuck for the last week. I don't smoke so I doubt it is anything serious.

but this is Sup Forums

I'm not talking your run of the mill shop paki, the guy is a crown court barrister

Nap Time Aryan Scum

You could add in that she singlehandedly saved the Labour Party from getting destroyed by the SDP

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/07/a-good-week-for-hypocrisy-and-humbug-plus-how-margaret-thatcher-saved-the-labour-party.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/07/how-margaret-thatcher-saved-the-labour-party-part-two-.html
Inb4 Hitchensblog, it's an exclusive story so I couldn't get it anywhere else anyway

Don't think I've ever seen anyone claim Thatcher saved the country from ruin, mostly it was exploiting emerging markets in the 80s.

Also if I did go to the GP I'd have to wait a week for an appointment and by then the cold would be over and it wouldn't be happening anymore.

Or dead so you know that's better for the national statistics

pizza or kebab later lads ?

They say that if you have a cough that lasts longer than a week then you should see a doctor.

>impyling boygers have doctors

I miss you, come home aryan man

Thatcher was a CUNT , Ruined this Great Nation .

'za

Cancer> Death innit

bit mean desu

I like a pizza , but Dominas so expensive ,
I am Buzzing atm as I lost my lil kitty last nite anons , But I found the bugger in a neighbours locked garage b4 , broke in an rescued him . I am Blessed to have lil lad home anons !

>t aryan scum

It's OC. I got the idea in the thread last-night where someone made a Callaghan pepe and it spiralled from there.
I built on some of the stuff posted earlier and I did some additional digging and some fact-checking.
I've considered doing different versions of it for different audiences. (As the Thatcher myth is all pervasive, with even the left believing she was credible militarily.)

It might be worthwhile to include that in one of them. (Though I have no means of distribution, because I don't bother with Reddit/Twitter/Facebook, etc.)

Our last Prime Minister said it, and the sentiment is reasonably popular, especially amongst the press.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22068771

Nice. Give him a stroke from me.

t.sheepshagger

Thatcher was a Cruel EVIL CUNT ! Ruined the GB an she sold all Our national stock away to her rich twat mates ,She hated the GB manufacturing industry,Hateful Cunt with her heart set on cruelly destroying the GB economy !

What is Sup Forums having for dinner

Ellipsis poster is back

twiglets

Thanks mate I will , You are a Kind Soul , Have a Fab Christmas lad .

Bitterness

if Sup Forums can be serious for a few seconds, what's the best resources I can use to get the basics of politics, particularly economics.

The Ellipsisposter loves Thatcher and Theresa May, that person's the Tommy Mairposter

Can somebody redpill me on the antisemitism law that's being brought in.

Popped up on my feed so thought I would share for when you speak to remainers

Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.
Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
Jaguar Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.
Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.
Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.
Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.
M&S manufacturing gone to far east with EU loan.
Hornby models gone. In fact all toys and models now gone from UK along with the patents all with with EU grants.
Gillette gone to eastern Europe with EU grant.
Texas Instruments Greenock gone to Germany with EU grant.
Indesit at Bodelwyddan Wales gone with EU grant.
Sekisui Alveo said production at its Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park foam plant will relocate production to Roermond in the Netherlands, with EU funding.

>Ellipsis
Pot kettle black lad

except the Allied bombing of Germany was a hundred times worse than the German bombing of Allied countries. Do you know what Harris also said?

>It should be emphasized that the destruction of houses, public utilities, transport and lives, the creation of a refugee problem on an unprecedented scale, and the breakdown of morale both at home and at the battle fronts by fear of extended and intensified bombing, are accepted and intended aims of our bombing policy. They are not by-products of attempts to hit factories.

It's in the OP

Isn't he like 70

where did it all go wrong for you to be spending a festive Saturday evening on Brit/pol/ lads?

personally I lost count of when it all went wrong for me, weekends are just another day as far as I'm concerned...other than the footy anyway.

Hoover Merthyr factory moved out of UK to Czech Republic and the Far East by Italian company Candy with EU backing.
ICI integration into Holland’s AkzoNobel with EU bank loan and within days of the merger, several factories in the UK, were closed, eliminating 3,500 jobs
Boots sold to Italians Stefano Pessina who have based their HQ in Switzerland to avoid tax to the tune of £80 million a year, using an EU loan for the purchase.
JDS Uniphase run by two Dutch men, bought up companies in the UK with £20 million in EU 'regeneration' grants, created a pollution nightmare and just closed it all down leaving 1,200 out of work and an environmental clean-up paid for by the UK tax-payer. They also raided the pension fund and drained it dry.
UK airports are owned by a Spanish company.
Scottish Power is owned by a Spanish company.
Most London buses are run by Spanish and German companies.
The Hinkley Point C nuclear power station to be built by French company EDF, part owned by the French government, using cheap Chinese steel that has catastrophically failed in other nuclear installations. Now EDF say the costs will be double or more and it will be very late even if it does come online.
Swindon was once our producer of rail locomotives and rolling stock. Not any more, it's Bombardier in Derby and due to their losses in the aviation market, that could see the end of the British railways manufacturing altogether even though Bombardier had EU grants to keep Derby going which they diverted to their loss-making aviation side in Canada.
39% of British invention patents have been passed to foreign companies, many of them in the EU
The Mini cars that Cameron stood in front of as an example of British engineering, are built by BMW mostly in Holland and Austria. His campaign bus was made in Germany even though we have Plaxton, Optare, Bluebird, Dennis etc., in the UK.

strawpoll.me/11876047

strawpoll.me/11876047

strawpoll.me/11876047

strawpoll.me/11876047

strawpoll.me/11876047

Datamining poll for the Jews who fund my shitposting and I, okay thank you

You too m8. And your kitty.

ye but it was just banter tho

>>Don't think I've ever seen anyone claim Thatcher saved the country from ruin

haven't detailed our non-existent fishing industry the EU paid to destroy, nor the farmers being paid NOT to produce food they could sell for more than they get paid to do nothing, don't even go there.
I haven't mentioned what it costs us to be asset-stripped like this, nor have I mentioned immigration, nor the risk to our security if control of our armed forces is passed to Brussels or Germany.

Find something that's gone the other way, I've looked and I just can't.

Not verified it all yet but will amend as I do.

---------
---------
Saw this on facebook. Is it all true?

It's not a new law, it's a new definition of anti-semitism which is already illegal under the law. The definition has simply been stretched to mean pretty much anything. If you believe that Hitler never used gas chambers, for example, it is illegal so say that stuff. If you believe, as is true, that Jews hold a monopoly on many things then you're not allowed to say this stuff. If you believe that Jews are more loyal to Israel or Jews at large than they are to Britain, well you're not allowed to say that either.

AWFUL mate ...theres many I avoid out of principles
Tory Govt dont give a FLYING FUCK !
wheres my mate .. oh here

Did anyone watch the game?

Thanks lad

You denies the myth houlocaust you get 2 yrs nick! You shitpost some nigger/kike or whatever sub human scum you get upto 4 yrs in jail .Wow yep these kikes an cunts have ruined the Brit Laws