So Sup Forums, why shouldn't Hillary be President? She won the popular vote by the largest margin ever...

So Sup Forums, why shouldn't Hillary be President? She won the popular vote by the largest margin ever. And don't even start with that BS that undocumented citizens voted for her, they can't vote even though they should be able to.

Pic related: nazis when Madame President is sworn in.

>She won the popular Vote
Absolutley meaningless.
The entire Election was centered around the Electoral College, so saying that she won the Popular Vote is like saying "Were playing Poker but if we were playing Chess I would have won."
It doesnt fucking matter. She won the popular vote in California. Do you want California to decide the election?
Stop this meme that she deserves the presidency because 2 Million Californian Libtards voted for her.

She didn't "win" the popular vote because their isn't a popular vote contest.

Candidates compete for electoral votes by state. Trump got more electoral votes. Pretty simple stuff. California is what's throwing off the popular vote tally. Hil got more votes their than Obama, which may point to real voter fraud. Probably illegals voting there. They have the most to lose.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I would say something about your country but no one gives a fuck you faggot. DOTR (((AKE))) soon leaf faggot.

The margin she won by only comes from california. The geographic majority of the people want Trump, and if you care about democracy (you don't) you wouldnt complain about it considering the sole basis of her "lead" comes from one state.

If you want to use the popular vote instead of the electoral college, there should be a re-vote. Turnout is decreased in non-swing states and Trump and Hillary only campaigned in swing states for the general election.

Trump NEVER tried to win the popular vote only the electoral vote. Trump NEVER campaigned in California or New York for all those votes because that wasn't how to win.

If Trump had campaigned in California, New York and if millions of illegally aliens hadn't voted FRAUDULANTLY Trump would have won the popular vote too. But it didn't matter so go fukkkk yourself with your popular vote nonsense!

>Don't start with that counterargument
>Largest margin ever
>Rules of the game say states matter, but Clinton didn't campaign that way
>am anti-American globalist cuck subverting the will of the people

>implying retarded niggers in cities are better than farmers who grow food

>undocumented citizen
Kill yourself faggot

City people are idiots, living on top of each other, amongst crime, filth, air polution, noise pollution, and vermin. You think you're something, but you would be nothing without rural or suburban people. Outside of imported goods, it's where most of the food and products you consume are made. You think you can live without us, but you can't. Ideally, we should wall you off and make you live without us and see how long it takes for you to appreciate us without being smug parasitic idiots.

Let her go be governor of Cuckifornia that is where all of her votes came from anyway

if the rural and suburban people quit producing food and "those dumb redneck truckers" quit delivering to cities, cities would be like TWD.

Exactly. People would eat each other within a week.

The better question here is what do you have against our Emperor and why the fuck do you have to make shitty threads?

Does it help you deal with the pain that you lost, living in denial?

>though they (illegal immigrants) should be able to
Mcfucking kill yourself

The name of the game is to win the electoral vote not the popular vote and both sides new this right from the start.

Deal with it crybaby faggot.

In before "bumfuck Ohio"

Because she isn't trustworthy? did you not see how she is embroiled in scandal after scandal, controversy after controversy? Also in comparison to Trump she is like a walking corpse. No way is she fit in any way to be the POTUS, but keep telling yourself she's the most qualified. I can't believe Oprah had the audacity to say shit like
>u ain't got 2 like her
>she ain't comin to yo house

Bitch STFU are you serious?

Yes I want to be able to like my president
Yes I want to be able to invite my president to my house

And with Trump I can do that

Look up "mob rule" before you open your mouth

>She won the popular vote by the largest margin ever.
It was less than 3 million votes. Literally less than 1% of the of the country preferred her.

Also:

>"Hurrrrrrrrr, don't give me a legit reason like illegal votes hurrrrrrrrr"

This is bait, you fools. Five threads just like it up in the catalogue. Ten threads like it every hour.

Even OP knows Hillary lost, but he's also proving how stupid Sup Forums is. You endlessly reply to b8, and LARP threads, while ignoring anything that has to do with politics.

>they can't vote even though they should be able to.

Because she is a bad leader. She lost because she is a bad leader. America as a nation decided they don't want her as a leader. Illegal residents tipping the popular vote with California makes the popular vote argument bad. She lost. Get over it. You'll be okay if you aren't a waste of life.

>1 post by this id

>won popular vote
by plurality

and Trump didnt even campaign in California or NY