Daily Reminder

Cast off your shackles and free yourself from the neurotransmitter jew.

How?

Why do we have two "feel good" chemicals? Why not just one?

This America fgt

Focus less on meaningless things that only provide a brief neurochemical high.

antidepressants, duh

diversity

Why x jew always makes me laugh?

agreed. PMO and drugs are the devil.

Jews are good at telling jokes. Like for instance how 6 million died, or that they're the chosen people, or that they're the greatest ally, or that they're even Jews in the first place.

i like oxytocin, i like adrenaline, i like norepinepherine, i like endogenous dimethyltryptamine, i like way more than just dopamine and serotonin.

all of life is neurotransmission and pharmacology. there's no way around this. it has been a part of a mammalian body for years and years and forever and ever. quit being an anti-reality cuck faggot user

So.... kys?

I hate that fucking font of writing. It gives off a condescending vibe

I heard that you can get Serotonin and Dopamine simulation from lead lined tap pipe water.

Easier said than done though

It depends alot on where in the brain they are released, not just what is released.

Agreed.

But what about muh /fit/ endorphins?

Then the buzz is a pleasant side-effect of something that is beneficial for other reasons. No problem there.

I don't know why, but I kek'd

There is no problem with any of those transmitter and trying to "reduce" them is quite idiotic.

You need dopamine for thinking because it's the information carrier between neurons. You need serotonin to learn, because it rewards for success.

that's a bad advice. "meaningless" things a neccesarry to releax and give birth to creativity.

Of course playing to much games exhausts you mentally and can overload you're reward system, but this is fixed with sleep and healthy food.

Problem are things like weed. they overload the reward receptors with neurotransmitter like canabinoids. but it's only a problem in the long run since the body will react with producing less neurotransmitter which can result in heavy depression when not on weed.