No, no goy! Trust me, Catholicism is the most redpilled religion!

>no, no goy! Trust me, Catholicism is the most redpilled religion!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes the obama of popes...which means next pope should be redpilled

I'm starting to believe this guy is the false prophet of Revelation

How the fuck are cathocucks not raging at this fucker?

They're too busy calling other Christians heretics. Nice dübs btw

Catholicism is done.

>the independent

Who cares.

>bible is supposedly the written word of god
>written by humans who I'm sure are very trustworthy
>bible is then amended over the years by kings and shit
so stupid

If you believe the Catholic conspiracy theorists, the Bible says the next Anti-Christ will be a pope that is loved by all Catholics. Meaning that this guy is probably the penultimate pope.

>This somehow entirely falsifies what the Pope said

He's not wrong. Its unlikely but not impossible.

We are, but still not openly, its the Pope after all. In Spain many bishops are starting to speak out, but its the pope after all, not that easy.

OP's pic has actually been the Catholic's official doctrine for a long time

Catholics believe you get into heaven on good deeds alone. They did this because they intended the "good deeds" to be giving money to the Catholic church

>the Bible says the next Anti-Christ will be a pope that is loved by all Catholics

but he isn't loved by all catholics, he is down right hated by many. the same that feel vatican II was a mistake

as an evil liberal atheist i find him quite acceptable, jesuits were always awesome

>Catholics believe you get into heaven on good deeds alone.
It's a fucking hersey. And you would know it of you would open a fucking Catheism.

Phew, i'm sure atheists can sleep better now because they can still go to something they don't even believe exists. Is this pope legitimately mentally challenged?

We are but we don't go full autistic and raging against him openly, it will change nothing.

We just have to wait for a more redpill and Christian Pope.

Is still better than being a Protestant and sharing your Church with 20 niggers.

We need bases pope, like one from TV series The Young Pepe

1054: Catholicism is done - Byzantium
1517: Catholicism is done - Protestant heretics
1682: Catholicism is done - Ottoman Empire
1861: Catholicism is done - Karl Marx the great jew
2016: Catholicism is done - random user

You don't think the catholic church actually believes in god do you? That is cute.

The bible is just a tool, its a set of beliefs made by man that allow you to better understand yourself and your place in the world. Its a useful fiction

Those that study find it a useful to help understand themselves and to control the rubes, nothing more

Agreed. Im just waiting for the next heavy pope, so I can call them on their hypocrisy.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Francis is the first evangelical pope in history. Fuck him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks Catholicucks, I get to enter your imaginary club while doing nothing! Yay for me!

Imagine we really are in this spirit cage some claim. Imagine then that our beliefs regulate whether we get out of it or we stay, after death.
This kind of idea would be very remote to an actual atheist and more likely to birth in the mind of a non-believer. Now bear with me: wouldn't it be easier then for someone to appeal to this belief in his last days, and then go to another spirit prison because he believes in it?
Off-handed/loose comments like these don't seem without purpose to me. They sleep in our conscience. I don't like that I even got to know his notion.

Sola scriptura bitch.

#notmypope

This fucking pope, I swear...

If this is what I remember, he literally did not say what the media insists he was saying. It was another example of the media trying to make Pope Communist palatable to the peoples for whatever purpose.

Not a Catholic; Catholicism is the whore of babylon, etc. Just saying, Francis is saved by Grace, and the Holy Spirit communes with him, even if he is a filthy commie. The heathens have no idea what he is saying.

Inquisition again?

I liked it a week ago when he just assumed that everyone loved poo sex in a speech

>If this is what I remember, he literally did not say what the media insists he was saying. It was another example of the media trying to make Pope Communist palatable to the peoples for whatever purpose.

The media has done this a few times with this Pope Francis, he gives vague, non-committal statements to the media, who then turn around and report it as something entirely different (usually much more liberal). Then they get outraged when he eventually has to clarify that, no, he didn't say gay priests are okay.

>Implying white people will even exist beyond 2083

Maybe 1000+ years ago they believed differently. Why do you think Martin Luther started Protestantism along with the "salvation only by faith" belief? The Catholics were corrupt.

If you believe it's heresy then you should not be associated with the Roman Catholic church.

To be fair, Catholics have believed this for a long time, this is not new. They believe that if you are a good enough person to get into heaven but don't believe in God, you will spend a really long fucking time in purgatory as "punishment," but eventually will get in.

>Religion
>Redpilled

Nice try christcuck.

Sola Fide has no place in Christianity. No one before Luther ever thought of salvation in such a manner.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong

What's his stance on believing God exists but not bothering with organized religion?

Where did this Atheism is Redpilled meme come from when it's an everlasting fact that the majority of atheists are cucked extreme bluepill faggots like Seth Macfarlane? Not believing in a deity and shaming others for believing is as bluepilled as it can possibly get.

Unlike Christians and Muslims the Catholics seem to be evolving so that they better adjust to the changing demographics in the world.

There's a reason why kids aren't attracted to your medieval interpretation of the scriptures, they're no longer compatible with the modern world.

Let's not pretend that the church is like an enterprise, the more customers it has, the better standing, influence and profits they get

I'm not even a catholic or religious, though it seems very clear what the pope has been doing since he occupied his charge, only mentally ill Christians would interpret his stances as him being a false prophet ogle some shit

Kill yourselves

Fucked up my post, I meant to say "let's not pretend the church is unlike an enterprise"

>believing the media and their lies

How blue pilled can you be?

I think it's healthy to update religion so it isn't as archaic as Islam and certain Christian denomination. I think God does exist, but I also don't think you should put a restraint on who you are because a holy book written by man and rewritten to hell and back said so.

That'd be spirituality. Catholics are all about tradition and therefore organized religion

That's the only reason to be a catholic. Stupid pope

He is right though

Why would a decent human being that never harmed anyone go to hell just because he doesn't believe in the right god or no god at all while someone can be a murderer rapists whatever and before he die be like "I am really sorry god pls spare me" go to heaven?

This makes no sense

Your thinking too small. We're talking about a full fledged Crusade.

I can't help but feel bad for him, he's put on this whole show of being a super liberal pope trying to appeal to what he perceived to be an increasingly liberal world.

Now that the pendulum has swung the other way and the world is getting more ring winged he's suddenly caught with egg on his face. Bad timing.

but that's wrong

Faith AND works, not just works, not sola fide

Co ty wygadujesz?

"Pope" is right on this one. There are good samaritans and they go to heaven too.

The fact, that there is not a single cuckolic establishment representative, that protests China not having "good samaritan law", while pope constantly makes contacts with dalai lama, says a lot about "pope"`s true intent on the subject tho.

>I also don't think you should put a restraint on who you are because a holy book written by man and rewritten to hell and back said so.
Why? If you believe He is by what means are you going to know Him, nevermind His perspective of you (your identity)?

Think of if like this

Who is He?
Who are you?

Are you deferring to Him to derive those definitions, or are you deferring to yourself? If you're not willing to defer to Him on features of your identity, why should he defer features of the Kingdom of Heaven to you?

If you are deferring to Him... how exactly are you doing that? By what means do you know Him and His Holy name?

Seriously, look into it. The integrity of the Bible is better than that of any other ancient Manuscript, and the Dead Sea scrolls help elucidate that the scriptures it was founded on were of no less integrity. To say they were merely written by man is to insist that you personally are being afforded the luxury to define who He is.

Let's make it even more clear. It is up to you to come to know Him. Who He is, however, is not a matter of interpretation. If you're honest with His existence, you don't have the authority to decide for example whether or not He hates X or Y. OK, don't just take it for granted that he hates/loves X or Y because it is written in a book. I'm just saying that if you know His name because of a book, and you take His name seriously, why would you discount the rest of the book?

>decent human being that
Define decent human being

And yet all the early christians contradict protestantism

Polycarp 17:1
But the jealous and envious Evil One, the adversary of the family of the righteous, having seen the greatness of his martyrdom and his blameless life from the beginning, and how he was crowned with the crown of immortality and had won a reward which none could gainsay, managed that not even his poor body should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this and to touch his holy flesh.

Polycarp 17:2
So he put forward Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to plead with the magistrate not to give up his body, 'lest,' so it was said, 'they should abandon the crucified one and begin to worship this man'--this being done at the instigation and urgent entreaty of the Jews, who also watched when we were about to take it from the fire, not knowing that it will be impossible for us either to forsake at any time the Christ who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those that are saved--suffered though faultless for sinners--nor to worship any other.

Polycarp 17:3
For Him, being the Son of God, we adore, but the martyrs as disciples and imitators of the Lord we cherish as they deserve for their matchless affection towards their own King and Teacher. May it be our lot also to be found partakers and fellow-disciples with them.

Do Protestants agree with this?

Esoteric Kekism is the only red pilled religion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

Yes, you are so stupid.

The Church's position is that ignorance is not a necessary condemnation. Or do you believe that Japanese and South Americans were doomed to hell with no chance of salvation before Europeans went to them?

He's a fucking commie, there is no show.

time to staple the 95 theses to the Pope's forehead

Well that's nice I don't need to be a catholcuck and still get the same after-life privileges. lol stay salty catholcucks

that is bullshit. the bible says you have to believe. this pope is getting on my nerves. he says its ok to be ghey but its a mortal sin. only 3 of them and he thinks hes better than god so he can change the rules

saying europe has to accept refugees... some one take the fucking shot already. we need the previous pope back. where the fuck is palpatine hiding

I have a question for Christians here

If a man is born on a island that has had no connection or history with Christianity, will the man go to hell?

I don't see how an all loving god would punish a man who had no way to even learn the teachings of the bible

I can understand punishing someone who rejects you, but how could you punish someone who has no knowledge?

Also friendly reminder that the Christian/Catholic god is the same as the Islamic God

You christcucks are literally worship Allah under a different name

Many of us are. This guy's too liberal for the Church's own good.

I'm not sure of the verse, but I'm pretty sure there's something in the bible that says you could never have known then you're judged by your moral character or some shit. I may be wrong though.

Why would god put someone in hell if he is a good human?

>Is still better than being a Protestant and sharing your Church with 20 niggers.

Churches in America are extremely racially segregated (mainly because the government has no power to push diversity there).

>mfw cathocucks still defend this vicar of satan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU GO

Original sin, that's why. Without the salvation of Christ you will forever be denied the kingdom of heaven - whether that means Hell or Limbo is up to interpretation.

Marry had a hook up she got pregnant and then up a crazy story in order not get stoned to death

2 thousand years after we have fat virgin in a anonymous image board believing that bastard baby is the son of god

When a lie escalates out of control...

Catholic teaching is that people who haven't heard of Jesus or the church or the gospel are saved through the baptism of desire.

The Catholic Catechism says this:
Every man who is ignorant of the Gospel of Christ and of his Church, but seeks the truth and does the will of God in accordance with his understanding of it, can be saved. It may be supposed that such persons would have desired Baptism explicitly if they had known its necessity.

Reminder that believing that the Church has falsehoods or contradictions is the same as believing the Bible has falsehoods or contradictions. Enjoy your mental illness, Christfags.

I'd say God would be senseful enough to know what to do in such an instance.

Problem is, most atheists nowadays *do* know what Christianity is all about yet still they don't embrace it.

The 1st two circles of Hell gonna be filled to the brim this century...

There should be a pretender or at least an assassination

We are, it's just that we have to believe the Pope is infallible until he does something truly stupid. He may be doing it with Amoris Laetitita, in which case that would give Catholics a reason to declare him wrong and then an excuse to break away.

Just now, it's this situation - imagine your dad, who you love and respect dearly, has just come back home after a mid life crisis inspired trip to Nepal. He's spouting bullshit stuff about enlightenment and the power of quartz crystals, but you still love him so you don't say anything. You are, however, just waiting for the moment when he says something really stupid, like how your mother is a whore, so that you can give him a good punch in the hope that it knocks the stupid out of him.

Okay im protestant and would love to rail on the catholic church but this isn't exactly true. You're describing pelagianism. Catholics (except pope frank apparently) belives that both faith and works are required for salvation. (which is still wrong)

wow as an athiest i think tis is great ! if there really is a god its ok ! thanks pope!

>not understanding the Bible is a generalist doctrinal book
Taking things way too literally or relatively is the beginning of ignorance.
The only thing that matters in the end is finding out what the general idea is (good vs. evil, nurturing a conscience, the teachings of Christ, seeking enlightenment and good judgement)

>Just by living you've sinned
Why do cathocucks hate themselves?

The majority of catholics in the world are shitskins, so ofc they are going with the sjw route.

The next Pope should be Lenny

Pope is a pedo. Everything he says is invalid.

(((SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL)))

If your an atheist and your the most generous, altruist etc person in the world why the fuck wouldn't God accept you? God loves everyone even if you belong to some shitty American cult. Enjoy your false religion created by some dude who wanted shekels.

The person you're describing is impossible

Wait, so does this mean I could have not wasted all that time praying, sitting around in church, going to confession and could have just tried to be a decent person and I would have gone up to heaven? Can I sue the church for entrapment now that we know everything they've said on the subject before was a ruse?

Holy shit that pope is cucked

they are,justin

also :

>a fucking leaf

>catholics are THIS cucked

WITNESS!

He's not even the fucking pope, Ratslinger by canon is still the pope

The Bible teaches that after the end of the world there will bet two resurrections: One of the righteous and one of unrighteous. One of faithful and one who committed vile things to be judged in the next system.

The Bible does acknowledge individuals around the world who never had a chance to know God and Christ. That's where the second resurrection comes in up above. The unrighteous resurrection will be for bad people who acted out of ignorance, mental illness, isolation, social and political engineering, etc. They will be brought back to life in the next system of Earth where no evil and no devil exist anymore. THEY will be judged under that system. If they can change they can stay, if they refuse they go back to eternal oblivion.

The murderers, pedophiles, rapist, thieves, blasphemers, JEWS, politicians, liars, fornicators, homosexuals of this current world have made their choice. This includes atheist who deep inside KNOW there is a God while on the surface fight ANYONE who tells them "God bless you."

A question for the cathlocucks
You want to go to somewhere with a plane
There are 2 planes, one is filled with the most religious fundamentalists Catholics in the world all of them have their family with them including kids, when the plane takes off the pilot will stop controlling and instead kneel to the ground and along with every other passenger start praying from the bottom of their hard for the jesus to take the wheel and keep them safe

The other plane if filled with atheists, the pilot has perfect record but he believe religions are bullshit

What plane are you getting in cathlocucks?

Oh snap did I just exposed your hypocrisy and autism?

Eastern Orthodox

Squat for Jesus.

He's right. A charitable and kind nonbeliever is worth a thousand bitter angry bible thumpers.

Jesus died for our sins, also he would not send innocent people into hell.

this is legitimately the stupidest form of atheism ive ever seen and this includes /r/atheism

Keked. Its just an hypothetical situation.