Unpresidented: an act or union lacking necessary leadership. A country with inadequate heads of state

>Unpresidented: an act or union lacking necessary leadership. A country with inadequate heads of state.

9d backgammon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/810117698558562304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is appalling. Trump misspelled a word!

I don't think a man who makes a rare spelling mistake on twitter has what it takes to lead our country. What if he misspells something during a text message to Putin and causes world war 3?

are you not even a little embarrassed that the leader of our country A. uses twitter to ramble about inane bullshit and B. types like a retard?

Oh I forgot you just blindly accept whatever he shits down your throat, kys cuck

No

No

No

No

Of course not. However considering the baseless mass hysteria from the left, I am seriously considering doing just that from here on out if only to piss your ilk off as much as possible.

No

No

No

wow ebin replies XDD
quick, screencap for the_donald

Lmfao at taking Twitter and the internet so damn seriously. You digital natives crack me the fuck up.

Nope.

No

not an argument

No

okee dokee

It is very classic liberal and he played it perfectly. Focus on one piece of it pretty much out of context and end up showing more people the entire thing.

He asked a yes or no question, Roman.

No

I don't take it seriously, that's why I think it's inappropriate for someone in the highest elected office to be shitting out memes on it

1d checkers

No

No.

I don't believe you. Digital natives are all the same.

If you don't take it seriously, wtf do you care what anyone does on it then?

Lol, it was a yes or no question followed by a statement.

Yes

No

In this case it is because he asked a yes or no question.

Yes. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Trump is dumb and incontinent.

you can't just make up words like that

they have to go through the proper (((channels)))

No

Not really

Nein

no

twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/810117698558562304

>He takes both Sup Forums and Twitter seriously.

Huh, pretty sad tbqh.

You didn't capitalise 'Are' at the very beginning, and I'm pretty sure KYS should be in all caps since it's an acronym, but I could be wrong on that one.

Also the fact that you don't see the stupidity of spreading this fucking tweet, it only helps Donald Trump, and the fact that this appears to be the biggest shell your packing is frankly just fucking sad.

If the president makes it up it must be true.

I know this is bait but I'll bite

Back before social media, the entire Internet itself was for outcast nerds to "hang out". When corporations found out it could be profitable, they started directing normies towards using the internet so they could develop their own persona on social media websites like fakebook and twitter.

Now take a look at us. We're a bunch of social outcast from before the Internet was appropriated by normies. We laugh at people who take themselves on social media too seriously. Do you really think we'd be embarrassed that the leader of our country is a troll? I think it's hilarious and I'm proud of it.

second post best post

Oh shit. Better impeach him now. How will he ever recover?

Oh no. Trump misspelled a word! Never mind that China stole from the US and Obongo did nothing about it, TRUMP MADE A TYPO!!!

no

Perhaps he learned of the incident in an intel briefing he attended after he was chastised last week for not going to them? You don't know.

wtf i hate trump now thanks for very convincing argument user

Where's the spelling error in his tweet?

No. The fact that you feel you have to act a certain way and be polite over twitter shows how much of a cuck you are.

Yeah! Wouldn't it be funny if your doctor was a troll too? How about the guy driving your bus? How about the engineer in charge of the chemical plant down the street.
Who cares if the President is a troll. What harm can come of that?

Sheeit! Trolls are fun!

At least he knows what twitter is. Our politicians still seem to think thar the internet is some fad for young people that will soon wear off.

Nope

read the op cuck. he didnt misspell. you just have a poor vocabulary

>China stealing our military equipment
>inane bullshit

>the left is concerned with typos
>the right is concerned with fake presidents and international theft.

WHY IS THIS A HARD DECISION?!

I saw Merriam-Webster on twitter yesterday. I dm'd how cool it was to meet online, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for retweet or anything.

He replied, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and giving me the definition for it, "to prevent any unpresidented infetterence". I don’t even think that’s a word.

Yeah it would be funny, as long as they kept their shenanigans to the internet and not while they're on the job. Tweeting isn't part of the job description of the president you fucking mongrel.

Okay so you're convinced he is deliberately 'playing' the media via twitter. I guess I don't think he's being quite so deliberate.
I just don't understand why he bothers, he's rich af and he's been tweeting crap since before he was running so I kind of doubt he's doing it strategically and just wants to talk shit. Why do we want him as a leader?

No

No

dude, that's fucked up
>:^)

Even if he wasn't... who cares? It's the internet and the fact that he doesn't take himself so seriously on it is something I can actually respect. He cares more about the job than virtue signaling

Fucking rekt.

You seriously haven't figured out he does it every time he tweets about something important just to highlight the context and get maximum exposure, yet you still call him the retard?

topkek aus, great cooking

I guess I'm just worried that he won't take his job seriously if he already isn't putting any effort into being diplomatic. It seems like you guys enjoy him being edgy but diplomacy is an important tool for the POTUS

No.

are trump supporters capable of original thought?
why do they all seem to reach the same conclusions?

>if they steal your shit, you can't get angry about it :^)

is this how cucks think?

The way I see it, if you tweet as often as Trump does you're bound to make a typo now and again.

The important point is all Trump's tweets are his own. They are genuine and they follow his logic, displaying who he is and what he stands for.

I don't blame Americans for voting Trump in

>unprecedented
It really makes you think!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG SUCK MY COCK YOU FORREST MONKEY

Sure, because everyone believes that and that is why Trump's tweets have no effect....

er......

I-I-I-I-I-I-if

Why continue to be diplomatic towards someone who clearly doesn't respect us? We buy so much shit from China and help make them a real super power in the world and they slap us in the face by stealing our tech and you want us to still be nice to them in spite of that?

He tweeted a news headline, and misspelled a word to get more attention.

How have you faggots not figured this out yet? He's playing libs and the media like a fiddle.

Didn't know he was sworn in already

What a slimy little booger

No but picking his battles would be a nice start

This is why we win all spelling bees. YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA WHAT A RETARD

Don't you have a street to be shitting in?

How do you know this isn't the most pressing current issue on his plate right now?

Not really, even giving you those interpretations. Did you like being spied on and lied to and all that other shit? If politicians don't give a shit about your opinion, then nobody else should. Faggot.

Come on, this is a natural trend caused in part by the internet. Obama has done tons of shit like this during his term, appearing on Between Two Ferns and other shit that makes Reddit fawn overy him. Previous presidents, even Reagan, Bush or Clinton, would have considered some of the stuff Obama does to be beneath them. Obama does this because he wants to reach out to millennials, now Trump on twitter is merely the next step in this direction.

>poo in the loo
kek

No, I am having an unshitting attack. YAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICANS SCREWED FOR 4 YEARS.

No

No.

no

No

No

HES PLAYING THEM LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

"the word is HYGIENE"

"Could you use it in a sentence?"

"The Indian man showed his disregard for hygiene when he ate with his ass-wiping hand.

A THOUSAND TIMES YES, MR.DARCY!

A THOUSAND TIMES......YETHH.

Rare. Include me in the screen shot. Checked. And rolling

Charles Johnson used to be mostly based, but then he met a woman who was an uber SJW type, and he changed overnight.
True story. I used to be one of his buddies on littlegreenfootballs.com

Skinny McNegro has been the Unpresident for 8 years.

Now Skinny is spending 17 of his last 35 days golfing in Hawaii.

That about sums up the failures of "Unpresident Obama"

>president on holiday
>president elect not sworn in so can't take action
>China take advantage
>nobody calling the shots and superpowers taking advantage just as warned in July by Trump

TRUMP MAKES SPELLING MISTAKE