Anyone else who started hating whites more after browsing Sup Forums ?

Anyone else who started hating whites more after browsing Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b0UXD8EEjX0
youtu.be/8A7woRoVwyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>socially skilled

AYO HOL UP

>claims to be superior
>entire race has been enslaved/or subjugated in some manifestation throughout the entire course of human civilization.

Yeah okay pal.

>t. Abdul

WE

SO YOUS BE SAYIN

They are like Conan the Barbarian but on a large scale. They have been slaves, but that has bred them into warrior killing machines.

WAZ

Niggers could, in some hypothetical impossibility, kill everyone and destroy everything in the world and they would still be niggers who wouldn't be able to envision a wheel

HOL UP

>black man
>being egotistical is a trait rarely ever found in him

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah it was a shitty b8 to begin with but that was REALLY stupid...

DEY GOT THE WHEEL ALREADY PUNK BITCH WHITE BOY

They're just like women, they want independence and equality. If it was give to either if them, they would soon mess it up. Matriarchal societies never last, all black countries are horrible. Every woman and basketball American should thank the white men who created civilization.

BIX NOOD

Fuck right on off back to Somalia nigger

Given* to either of* them

I love white people even more, wish I could be one

Vous devez retournez.

>1 post by this ID
Go to Reality Forums and look up pictures of dead nignogs, see the reason why they died. (Hint: It's not because of multicultural western democracy, it's each other)

>basketball American

Baby winston

Look around you dumb nigger. Everything you see was invented by white men.

From the mouse/phone you hold in your hairy ape-like hand to the baseball cap that adorns your thick negroid skull.

Show some gratitude you subhuman ape..

Yes. I realized whites are just about the pettiest people who can never take fault for their own wrongs. Something bad happens? We dindu nuffin I swear we wuz vikangz sheeeeeeit

H8 whites? Nope. Sup Forums Woke now to what a ni88er really is!

op is just mad he will never get an Aryan qt like her

tfw I don't have to lift a finger b/c the reality: BlackonBlack homicide is #1 killer of nogs aged 15-28. Over 1/3, aged 15-50 on some degree of monitoring due to criminal/behavioral past. Kill yourself and win, bruhva.

actually, niggers have higher rates of obesity, even in men. The average nigger is actually much more beta than the average white man.

That and abortions. I wish we could ban baby killing and contraceptives for educated huwhites but still implement it for the other races.

I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody equally.

You're in good company then.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

No I love America

Daily reminder that you're a total idiot if give this thread a serious reply. This is the biggest bait post I've seen in a while. Sage.

Right, so all opinions that you disagree with should be considered as bait and pol should be a safe space.
Fuck off you idiot.

fucking noice digits my man

Only blue pilled people see color

No because i'm not a nigger and I don't support degeneracy.

KANGZ!!!

>hating whites

leftists and niggers OUT

Reverse redpills

You're still a sad neckbeard who's trying to derive self-esteem from things that are scientifically not true. Non-ironically kys

I'm a white guy, although I dislike some qualities of some white men still wouldn't want to be any other skin colour and dislike blacks more.

back to >>>r/cuckold with you

Yeah, but Conan was smart and innovative.

I hate white people but they're the best we got

Have you been taught to react to certain words?

If blacks are so sociable how come every dog has basically aversion to them?

You don't support degeneracy because you're a fucking beta who can't get laid. Stop hiding behind a moral code.

your pic is actually pretty funny OP. blacks have a insanely high autism rate. europe blames it on dark skin blocking to much uv light so they cant activate vitamin D

As a black man, I only go after white women because I hate myself and want to breed out my inferior genes.

I think we've found the missing link

no, not really.
>tfw feels really nice not to be a shitskin

Oh hi Uncle Tom

>basketball American
TOPKEK
basketball burgers?

>hiding behind a moral code
There is nothing to hide from. My life is defined by moral code.

Stay in france. Degenerates in America will be brought to heel.

nope, just you
>congratulations on being a racist

>but that has bred them into warrior killing machines.
Please tell me about the nigger wars of conquest.... I'll wait

>Whitey stop accomplishing things and having a higher iq reeeeee

By who? By you maybe?
You are really pathetic man.

Mental illness is actually much more prevalent among blacks, especially in western countries.

Haha look at this white pussy:
youtu.be/b0UXD8EEjX0

This. I think it's something about not getting enough sunlight or something.

The absurd levels of hyper masculinity in the black community today is only a result of white ppl calling them jobless cuckolds who can't hold onto their women for decades after slavery was abolished.

Nice cherry picking mate

Underrated post. Have some respect nogs.

I own an AR-15. I will unload a full 30 caliber magazine clip into you in under half a second.

Beau power trip basé sur rien fuck all.

youtu.be/8A7woRoVwyM
Reminder that the strongest men aren't black. Rather it be Strongman competitions or Olympic lifting the former is dominated by Europeans and the latter mostly Iranians and some chinks.

> tfw I hate whites now

>safety of his online anonymity
belle hypocrisie, tu perdrais ta job pour poster ça en publiquement, connard.

>t. butt blasted shitskin
All the strongmen competitors are white. Literally every single one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
All the Olympic lifters are either white, persian/arab, or chinks as well. Blacks don't have strength, they have endurance/athleticism.

FUCK you, fucking subhuman shitskin pavement ape animal

We are going to kill you all

Holy shit france

>cucked
>cucked
>cucked

>Wild wolfs
More aggresive
More wolfish
Thicker fur
More resiliant
Better imune system
Has no loyaly
Cannot be trained
Doesn't cooperate well

>German sheppard

Less aggresive
Domesticated
Worse imune system
Cleaner
Big fur , yet not as thick as wolf
Very loyal , very beta behaviour
Less resiliant
Willing to stop eating if owner dies
More cooperative
Very usefull attack dog and police dog

Now a german sheppard and bretty much any domesticated isn't as good as a wild wolf when it comes to phisical aspects , take yo average chiuaua .. it doesn't stand a chance to a wild wolf

But wild wolfs have not build great nations , or do they seem to be able to do anything except being an animal.

Now wolfs are great don't get me wrong , but niggers are just pieces of shit , yeah they are more musuclar , but so do some white people who go training and have good genetics

But white people on average DONT NEED FUCKING MUSCLES , i dont care how big you are you'll die when i shoot you in the head with the knowledge and ability to build a gun and/or a weapon.

Fact is whites builded nations , conqured the world and abolished slavary creating the first truly FREE nations.

Unlike niggers who just gibsmedat and are useless.

So listen Algernian faggot , stop pretending you are anything but a leech.

Fact is nobody who has any fucking brain will EVER use a wild wolf or believe that they can be used to replaced german sheppards in both military and when it comes police dogs.

Same reason NIGGERS will never be as usefull or able to build nations as whites.

How do you want your humans senpai , aggresive, big , raping people social retards behaving like apes, or productive , cooperative , loyal , weak , beta's that togheter can take down mammoths

Sorry but white people fought agains mammoths , while niggers hunted wild hogs and maybe some deers , being dinner for lions and hippos.

When you're talking about white people, are Romanians included?

>black men are all on steroids

mmkay

True and I agree with everything you've outlined in the wolf vs German Shepherd aspect. The problem lies in with the leftist who don't see the difference. Wolves and G. Shepards are the same. We must protect equally, they both deserve life, black and whites are equal they deserve the same opportunity. Unfortunately you cannot reason with the people who believe this. Luckily the push from the left for cultural Marxism will be met by an even stronger push from the right.

>naturally muscular

>nig in pic has the signature roid bloat shoulders

>naturally very muscular
>post picture of Simeon Panda

>rarely autistic

>.493
That's not a very strong R^2 value

I don't get the point of these webms.
>Look at this black person doing something violent!
There are plenty of videos of white people, asian people, latinx people doing violent things. But they aren't in-line with your narrative, so to you they don't exist, I'm guessing?

in terms of most social science stuff it's actually pretty damn strong, where .3 is considered low-reasonable and .5 is considered high

Another thing about that webM is that it looks like the woman pushed first.

>There are plenty of videos of white people, asian people,
Well yeah no shit the difference is that that statistically whites and asians do this shit less and white people in particular tend to not fight as dirt as niggers, something you'd know if you were ever around them (niggers that is)
>latinx people doing violent things.
>latinx
Oh, this is bait

black man: literally looks like a gorilla
don't you nice white women want mongloid offspring that would be more at home swinging on tree vines and picking lice out of each others hair?

AYO HOL UP
SO YOUS BE SAYIN
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIIT
IM FINNA BUSS

are you a nigger or an arab?

I'm white

The problem with the argument in the picture is,
the Asian and black countries accept white people. It's just white people don't want to go to those countries.

arabs aren't white tho

So you're literally a cuckold? Don't project your own insecurities on others my frog friend.