Seriously, the bullying against Ashkenazi members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Ashkenazi members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Ashkenazis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Ashkenazi man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully WASPs or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Abos get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Ashkenazi man a "Kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Ashkenazi man that they are a "Yid"? Would you say those words to your fellow white-pride Ashkenazi brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZeQPALMn5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>your dividing whites against each other,

Jews aren't white also
>your

I thought you guys were supposed to be smart

Fuck off kike

> youtube.com/watch?v=fZeQPALMn5E

Kill yourself you filthy fucking kike.

cry baby jews i'm not surprised you keep passing laws banning antisemitism

Hahhahaa i see you saw my post earlier my dear jew friend. Well memed

Get gassed shclomo

> purest whites in Europe
jews white pick one

I DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING MOSHE

Holy shit this strategy of yours is not going to gain traction at all. If you want respect: earn it. People shit on Sweden every day on this board. And you know what? They have a point. So what do I do to counter it? I try my best to contribute to the discussion in a constructive way so that when/if people read my comments, I hope they will think that there are some reasonable people even here, that it maybe shouldn't be burned to the ground. And who knows? Some other swedes might listen to me. What makes you special? Why should you be treated any differently than anyone else?

> Why not bully WASPs or Germans?

In fact Germans are heavily bullied here, so much so that it's unpleasant to post here. You get bullied far less here and everywhere else than we are, so stop complaining.

I'm not sure if Sup Forums is the best of places to promote serious discussion of unity.

It is just a message board full of shitposting after all.

Swedes > Jews

Glad that's been established

>Flag
Nice try, shlomo
We know you want to destroy the homo aryanis species

user please
/pol is a board of peace.

CHOO CHOO

Just scared that people are catching on to the jew tricks again. Khazars got caught and fucked up, then hitler caught the zionists and now people are waking up to the problem of the elites. Only a matter of time before everyone puts it together and sees that elites and jews are the same entity. I'd worry too if I was a dirty trickster trying to take over the world.

If you wanna be white...be white and I swear you'll be treated as white by whites and accepted as ONE OF US..but you call yourself a persecuted Jew when life don't work your way..it's your strategy to force and manipulate society to bend to your demands..and it's a good strategy IN THE SHORT TERM it gets you exactly what you want..it's a terrible strategy in the long term though, when you pulled the same stunt on so many motherfuckers that they figured out your bullshit game..that's when society starts getting pissed off as we keep hearing about persecuted Jews but seeing WHITE PEOPLE using the unethical and bullshit race card to advance themselves further than the rest of us..it's cheating and expecting the rest of us to play by rules of FairPlay you fucking conned us into living by. That's part of the problem and I can't see you stopping any time soon. Get it yet? Yeah corse you do..now carry one being persecuted..you probably live in a much better neighbourhood and home than me, oh persecuted one..my heart fucking bleeds. Now go and bulldoze some Palestinians houses, oh persecuted one...or join the IMF.

I like the look of the guy in the OP. He just seems chill and reasonable. Just wants to get on with his music and his day, why are you bothering him?

user please
You seem angry. Do you believe that its jews fault for wanting to be at the top of society?

Gas da kikes

Fucking Nazi. Hang you head in shame and open your borders to millions of refugees that have noting in common with your culture and come from the Islamic world, that are 99% men and fuck knows how many hard core islamists. You disgusting Nazi piece of shit..shame on you forevermore.

Singed

Jew Goldberg of every MSM

Lol, you already fell for that shit bro.

Can't take the bantz Chiram?

"irregardless" isn't a word you moronic ball licking goldfinger. Learn English or shut your cock holster.

>Swedes > Jews

Are you implying that muslims > jews?

Jesus Christ..is this an actual Jewish attempt at stopping anti semetism??? Or a neo Nazi piece of propaghanda???
They are so fucking socially inept from what I see, it wouldn't surprise me.
Great with numbers but severely lacking in the right hemisphere. Do Jews even have a right half of the brain..it is just one big left handed chunk of grey matter?

Jews will be welcome on Sup Forums when they stop trying to destroy the the West.

Fucking newfags falling for this Golden Copy pasta

Fucking blond haired blue eyed aryans..Hitler's people..disgusting poster children for Nazis. If it wasn't for you pieces of white shit, Hitler would never have gassed 6 million Jews and you fucking know it.
You need to be intergrated into the world community instead of having a dangerous self image of white purity..nonono, that's totally unacceptable and dangerous anti semetism.
Open your borders to Unlimited immigration and regain your consciousness as human beings. And stop putting white men in charge, they have dangerous Viking tendencies that need to be suppressed under women's influence.

Singned

Jew Goldberg of all the MSM

Lol and you cunts fell for it.

Don't take it personally brobarian, the world is programmed to hate you. It's the same toward whites in america with muh slavery even though that shit ended when my great, great, great grandfather was a kid. Also only the ruch could afford slaves. The average person could never buy one and keep it alive, they had to work like slaves themselves just to feed their kids.

Hold on cunt. Getting to the top of a pyramid scheme you fucking created..that's what we're dealing with here.
An international central banking cartel, backed by a MSM propaghanda wing and Hollywood brainwashing wing.

Ashkenazim are Jews first and foremost. Stop differentiating.

This is why there has been endemic racism and bias against Sephardic and mizrahim in Israeli society since 48. This gutter nazi mentality of we wuz superior.

For what it's worth I think Jews are Gods chosen people. I just don't believe in God.

Irishjew in the name of the law.

user please
There is no need for name calling. I created no such scheming.
You need to talk to bigbro America for that mess.

They are sort of like us. They can't be wiped out and finally have their own state.

This. After WW1, jews had the banks, military industrial complex, radio/print and the government via the degenerate weimar. At the same time "leeching" the nation's wealth. Sound familiar?

They came they saw they conquered.
It does sound familiar.

Get yo shit together user

you call us insecure losers but you literally just made a post about how you're butthurt from being called names
sounds like something an insecure loser would do
if your feefees are so hurt you could just fucking stop coming to Sup Forums
but oh yeah this is a slide thread so fuck off faggot sage and hide