This is literally my face when ATHEISTS cult members

can't understand a simple comic made for children.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtncatholic.com/2014/12/23/thor-stboniface-and-the-origin-of-the-christmas-tree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The point is that god's a manipulative prick?

LEAVE HER CUTE LITTLE TEDDY BEAR ALONE

What if you didn't want the bigger bear? It's way more cumbersome.

> implying a larger teddy bear is better

I bet you thick a larger vagina is better too.

A T H E I S M
U
T
I
S
M

they understand it but they just get wet for the chance of argue with every little shit about religion they can
im an atheist and i really hate most of the atheist i know
it has to be with the process of becoming an atheist it has 3 stages and most of libcucks never get pass the first one since they are spoiled little brats

The point is that you love your worldly degeneracy, and you hate the thought of giving it up for Jesus, but the rewards are far greater when you do choose Jesus over worldly pleasures

Why won't jesus just show her the other bear? Because he gets more enjoyment out of the mind games?

why do christians always post cringy shit like this?

atheisms btgo

how can they ever rocevor

>ATHEISTS cult members
You mean
>Christian cult members

She needs to have faith that what Jesus is offering is better. Hence the "trust me" part

if the bear is degeneracy why is Jesus giving her an even bigger bear?

What is sentimental value?

Even if you're not a Christian I don't see how you can be against this unless you're a complete degenerate like TJ. Giving up short term pleasures for long term goals is one of the best things Christianity teaches people, I guess most atheists would rather everyone go back to their nigger monkey instincts

The bear might be her mother's gift to her. She has no reason to giver her bear to jesus just because he has a bigger bear behind him. The little bear has family value.

it's a poorly made comic

Hey girl, our God has bigger teddy bear!

Attachment to worldy object is a waste of time compared to what Jesus offers. Eventually, everything will become dust. Even the mothers bear.

this
The comic's message is clear, but the delivery is poor. Why would a bigger teddy bear be better than a small one?

Understanding the comic is not the issue. It's your assumption that it's relevant to the real world.

Because Christianity is a cargo cult.

The big bear he's hiding behind his back is the one he just stole to another kid: the asshole is gonna keep both for himself.

In most cases, Jesus just runs off with both bears.

>Jesus: "Trust me"
>Girl: "O-okay..."
>Jesus: "SUCKA!!! There's no Jesus; just me, Satan! Jesus is the bait I dangle in front of you before I screw you." *frolics away*

Christianity teaches that you should follow the rules of a grumpy dad, not because of the morality of those rules, but because he told you to do so. How is that any better than autheism.

Why does she have to have faith? He loves fucking with peoples minds? Or he's not actually real?

Jesus is not God, if he was this picture would be a graven image! This is blasphemy

what does god need the little teddy for

Why don't you ask your mom?

What'd Old Scratch ever do? Take a pass on a long con? Shed a little bit of light?

>Attachment to worldy object is a waste of time compared to what Jesus offers
>be christian
>have family values
>doesn't want objects to keep for memories
It's your not even human. What happens if she got the teddy has a gift from her mother than after that day her mother died and the girl only has that teddy? Again family/memory value

The faith is to get you to give up your better judgement so they can screw you. When I go to buy something at the store, I don't tell the store to give me their merchandise and have faith that I'll come back and pay a week later. Any real and fair exchange is very straight forward and transparent.

Are you asking why god doesn't reveal himself to the world as a vision in the clouds telling people to obey or burn in hell?

It's telling impressionable kids to join a cult for free toys.

Its not because he told you so, Jehovah has a very real reason for you to do what he wills: because if you don't he'll hurt you.

Funny how God has the same terms as Rome, no?

And? That doesn't refute my point. The little girl could be dead the next day. But it's a good thing she held onto her moms teddy bear instead of accepting Jesus's far greater gift

Actually no. Jesus died for our sins, past present and future, of all who believe in him.

If you steal, but honestly repent, and believe that Jesus saved you, then you won't be punished. God knows we're faulty.

What gift would that be? If I walk into your business and say "nice business you've got here...it'd be a shame if something happened to it. On a completely unrelated note: wanna buy some business insurance? You know, just in case the building burns down..." would I be your benefactor? Would the insurance be a gift?

>my evidence for an existence of a god is that there is no evidence

Why are christcucks so retarded? Don't you have some immigrant feet to be kissing?

Hey, I have a question. Why doesn't Jesus have faith in the girl instead and give her the big bear first? Why does it only work one way?

If anything it should show god trying to get her to give it to someone else

That way it can reflect on the story where the man gives his sheckles away and is told he will have riches In heaven

Why not be a good person and refrain from theft because you would prefer not to hurt others for profit?

>But it's a good thing she held onto her moms teddy bear instead of accepting Jesus's far greater gift
>far greater gift
Wow so leave your family for faith? Thought you were better than that, leaf. Also it's just a bigger bear that has no sentimental value on her.

Give it up for something non existent, im good

So the bigger teddy bear is best because its new ,she has to sacrifice her beloved and faithful mini teddy bear because its told her to do so?

why even use thi pic for a religious/pro/no/lolreligion

this pic is stupid ,and has no meaning at all no hidden message its just shittty 2edgy4u pic

Religion is depicted as a sacrifice/ worth it in the end deal.

stop using thi pic you deserve the main purpose of free will its just plain dumb

religion (the choice of it ) its not that
at best this shitty drawing could illustrate proselytism

just stop using it ffs.

It's more akin to telling the owner that his building will burn down as an eventuality, and he knows it too. But he can be offered insurance that makes sure when his building does burn, he will be granted a far greater building that's unburnable, for a small cost.

I'd take that deal.

The thing is with Christians we give people a chance, we know people are naturally corrupt we aren't going to be like Muslims who cut someone's hand off for stealing but then we go home and sin like crazy.
People need to be punished but we have to give them a chance to make up for it too, you should always follow Gods commandmnet and do your best to be as sin free as possible. This is why Catholics are degenerate, they say you can do anything just believe in Christ and you're okay. It explains the crime in south and Central America. You need to make an attempt to follow Gods commandments

There are far greater values than just sentimental ones.

Not if it's to remember your family, leaf.

>Implying it's an exchange.
>Implying Jesus doesn't have the right to both bears.
>Implying Jesus is an atheist with no morals like you and won't give her both bears.

Yeah, why is faith so important, why not just be honest with people. The only reason faith would be required is if there is no evidence.

Sure, you'd take the deal. I'd question why the fuck the building has to burn down. I'd ask the contractor to explain himself rather than thank him for charging me to build a new one.

Look, I get it, you love Jesus. You put your faith in him. You enjoy the idea of a higher power, you have faith in the promise of the great hereafter. That system of beliefs is egosyntonic and brings you comfort.

I do not fault you for that.

What I fault you for is shoring up your doubts by assuming that I must share the same basic values and just haven't figured out that Jesus is the objectively right call. We're in the realm of the subjective here. Whether or not Jesus is real is utterly irrelevant to me. I put my faith in gods fed by my Will. I put my energy in advancing the things I have chosen to care about. I am moral not because of a promise or a threat but because I have chosen to stand behind my values. What is yours is not mine.

Also, I haven't forgotten that Jesus came not to bring peace...

I don't think the greatest value one can have is to remember their family. I think most people would agree

And religion tells you that is wrong. Reference the sin: greed. Love for god and family are all that matters because our worldly home is just temporary, while both of those are forever.

Why cant jesus just tell her he's going to give her a bigger bear?

>have the right to both bears
There it is. The entitlement complex corrupting entire nations and generations.

You don't give people a chance, your god does. The history of Christian tolerance is all over the map. Unless you're a quaker your church had best be wearing gloves...

>Love for god and family are all that matters

Matthew 10:36.

>Create all existence
>Loan it to mankind.
>They use it to forge weapons and massacre everyone who tries to spread Your message including Your only Son.
>Forgive them anyway.
>15 year old on the internet says You have an entitlement complex.

Why is Jesus soliciting sexual favors from children in exchange for bears?

the worst is how these faggots celebrate CHRISTmas then claim...hrr drr its secular.

>It's yet another "People anonymously bicker on a Chinese cartoon forum thinking they can change each other's religious beliefs" episode

Good ole Monterrey meteo.

are you a stomfag? you sound like a stormfag? you know why i know you're a stormfag? because stormfags are using Christianity to drive your agenda round here lately. get lynched

Damn, it's almost as if a book written by multiple people over a long period of time with hundreds of translations would have some discrepancies and contradictions. Color me surprised.

>Look, I get it, you love Jesus. You put your faith in him. You enjoy the idea of a higher power, you have faith in the promise of the great hereafter. That system of beliefs is egosyntonic and brings you comfort.

I was agnostic just 2 or so years ago. I was comfortable. I didn't really care much if there was nothing when I died, so that really has nothing to do with it. It's a nice way to rationalize why people believe in god though.

I don't believe because I'm looking forward to these amazing rewards. I don't believe because I need something comforting to believe in. I believe that Jesus came to earth, was the son of god, and died on the cross for our sins. I follow his teaching because I believe they show humanity how to be the best versions of themselves.

Except that man's laws are based on understandable principles, rather than the wiles of someone who does shit like drown the entire earth when he throws a temper tantrum.

> It's more akin to telling the owner that his building will burn down as an eventuality, and he knows it too. But he can be offered insurance that makes sure when his building does burn, he will be granted a far greater building that's unburnable, for a small cost.

Except that there's no rational reason to accept the notion that he'll give you a better building, nor that there is a guarantee that yours will burn down.

And yet what are the traditions you engage in while celebrating the springtime birth of your savior on the winter solstice? What is the significance of your celebrating on the solstice? Why the tree? The gifts? The mulled wine and feast? The mistletoe? The jolly fat man in red and furs with flying reindeer?

OP I fixed your picture so that they'll be able to better understand it

Please. Jesus saying his dad created everything is on the same level as a kid saying his dad works at Nintendo.

Sentimental values are only based on worldly things, which in the end, don't matter

nigger it has Christ in the name why not celebrate "solstice" eve and pass out presents under that guise you massive cocksucker

OH MY GOD JC ITS A BOMB

Your family and your god aren't worldly. These are things you do get to keep in the afterlife. Not the object itself that had sentimental value, but the sentiment.

Yes, good goy! Don't believe in those silly sciences.

Donate all your shekels to us and remember to always turn the other cheek!

The euphemism for the building was his body, which will indeed eventually be destroyed.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground
Silly monkey, give them thumbs - they make a club and beat their brother down
How they survived so misguided is a mystery

I'm not an atheist, I'm not even an agnostic, and I wasn't seduced by some other faith. I believe that I have felt his touch and I turned anyway. I didn't always follow the Law I do now. That came after I was adrift, well after I was born again, after I begged and pleaded for some kind of respite for a woman whose life was worse than most people realize a life can be only to find herself eaten alive in her last 18 drawn out months in so much pain that enough opiates to kill a horse couldn't take the edge off.

Your god wouldn't show mercy, he wouldn't take her quick or ease her pain. Fuck him and fuck his son. I would rather suffer forever than sit at the feet of a monster.

I'm glad you found something that works for you, but I'm not interested anymore.

>it
>implying a child would refer to their teddy bear as it

Deus vult, am I right goyim? Remember that we have been a Christian board all along!

I know. My point is there is no reason to accept any of christianity's claims, both that of an afterlife, as well as that even if there is one, it'll be bad if you don't pray to the skydaddy.

Existence could not exist without mankind so fuck off. I'm the one who has to live in a mortal fleshly body that needs constant maintenance. Your god wants credit for that kind of work, he should come down here himself and feed me, bathe me, go to work for me, otherwise, your god is just a higher dimensional version of the entitled SJW who wants to leech off my taxes and social security.

Sentiment isn't the same as love. I don't need a bear to remind me that I love my family based off of sentiment

Convenience? Because I'm not so much of an egomaniac that I've gotta ruin a holiday for my family just so I can feel like my dick is big?

Fa la la, Merry Christmas. You can call a dude Mary while you suck his cock, it doesn't make you any less gay.

you have to be 18 to post here

Says the mental midget who still has imaginary friends.

>implying that Arabian man wont just kill the child and just steal her bear and sell it for money to make more bombs
Im on to your tricks OP

>What is the significance of your celebrating on the solstice?
Jesus is the light of the world, so symbolically it makes perfect sense
>Why the tree?
>The gifts?
mtncatholic.com/2014/12/23/thor-stboniface-and-the-origin-of-the-christmas-tree/
>The mistletoe?
That's jewish, not Christian
>The jolly fat man in red and furs with flying reindeer?
That's just commercialization but it's loosely based on St.Nicholas

The more you tip that fedora, the more underage you show yourself to be

God isn't a genie who grants wishes. I'm sorry for your friend I'm sure that it was a terrible ordeal. But pain is temporary as well. It passes. At what level of pain do you think god should interfere? Stubbed toe? Broken bone? Burning alive? What about the length of the pain? Should he provide this relief to everyone on the same scale?

Shouldn't you abhor even the appearance of the pagan?

Says the mental midget who belongs to an institution run by old men wearing big point hats. I'd take a fedora over that shit any day.

> mfw christfags cant understand sentimentality

not prepared for these feels or boner especially at the same time...

but if you have a bigger toy god loves you more silly

I can't give you an exact line, but I can say that any God who crafts a world in which an old woman dies a slow death after a hard life has no business calling itself a savior. Nothing was gained, no light was shed, no good came. I took a walk.

I have to go but I'll leave you guys with saying that we all have crosses to bear. Some heavier than others.