Why are Americans so fat and stupid, considering they are the descendants of superior European genetics...

Why are Americans so fat and stupid, considering they are the descendants of superior European genetics? What could have caused this degeneration of prime stock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZlxz_KA09I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Another nigger yuroshit thread
Not today cucklord

It's not us, it's all Nig-nogs and Mexicans.
If all blacks and hispanics left our country our obesity rate would be the same as any other western country

Undirected breeding.

wtf I love cartoons now

Fuck those two faggots in the middle. How dare they sit at the raising of our national flag.

Say that is the problem, is there a solution that is actually realistic?

100% of what is wrong with America is caused by Jews.

Denmarkians are fat and stupid

kek

cut all government aid and let them flood into Canada

The white obesity rate is still higher than any European country

Hard not to be when the (((US Government))) loves to let corporations put fructose in all the food.

>accuse Canada of being racist for not taking our immigrants

there's a meme on /ck/ that i think Sup Forums could really enjoy but i've never seen it used on here
it's called O B S E S S E D
whenver someone makes a "why do amerilards eat X" you just respond with "why are eurostinks so O B S E S S E D with us"
anyway elias, i didn't even read your whole post, but i already know you're O B S E S S E D

There's only one country I know of that has set foot on the moon.

Why do Danes pretend they're not Swedish clay?

Your entire "country" is the cuck shed for the most cucked country on the planet and should be annexed so Swedish/ Somalian bulls have somewhere to raise their goats

why do you deep fry butter? That's pretty disgusting desu. You chubby, son?

only rednecks and trash fry balls of butter

White that is true, unironically it would still be lower than the UK

We have been fighting over this clay for thousands of years, i dont think anybody is going to change that

anie pls

>only rednecks and trash
so 90% of USA?

Fuck it why not

rollin4annie

one more time for anie

Why not a kalmar union without such an African name? Americanize

>Denmark
>relevant
loving every laugh

Religion, creates Bible truism, so then they vote against their economic interest but for their cultural interest
A faith based economy

About time that makes its way here. Based /ck/ ahead of the game as always.

>Denmark watches TV shows about prison lesbians

It's a complete shock I tell you, here I thought you would watch something smart since your suicide note of a country thinks its better than everyone

facebook doot com/LastFrontierEvangelism/

youtube.com/watch?v=LZlxz_KA09I

all the banter won't change reality, gringo. i've fucked like 2 white girls and i'm from cuba

>And then trump was elected
Lmao

Public school selected for the most obedient and gullible.

The decadence stage of an empire.

Jesus

Yanks eternally btfo

Roll.

our whole country is like a ghost walking around.
it's like nobody fucking feels it? all my mom's friends are ageing white couples with no kids.

i think white americans actually know this is going to happen to them, and they like it. they think it's cute that people are moving in from other countries and slowly replacing them.

i know so many young white people who are so full of ennui. they don't know what to do with themselves, and don't know what they're supposed to do. and i think that's because they've been raised to believe they ought to have adventures, and do "great things", and not do the basic stuff that makes our civilization continue, like have kids.

so you have all these kids, myself included who are desperately trying to be heroes. they're always judging each other, and trying to figure out what's wrong with america.

i think what's wrong with america is that it is ageing and dying and being replaced by a goddamn latin american country!

no amount of deportation is going to make the population decline stop happening.

i have a lot of friends who joke about how they want to kill themselves. they don't feel good enough, or something, and they want to die.

i want to kill myself, too. sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is i feel like there's some distant authority figure who WANTS me to die, to kill myself, and for reasons i don't understand.

i think that's why i'm attracted to this whole anti-semitism thing. people on the internet keep attributing the decline of white people to jews, and i just want some kind of answer.

Southern Strategy

When you are so stupid that you think general unease is caused by immigration from Latin american countries: the post

katarina or sona

Maybe the reason young people like immigration is that it reduces the average age and brings in 'energy' to a greying / dying country

That's sort of what they're getting at with the 'diversity and mulitculti' stuff

american bbw cougar

when you are so callous and dead inside that you condescendingly respond to genuine feelings held by anonymous users on a lake tippenanoe what the fuck ever spiritual healing board

You are feeling scared and you don't know what to do for the first time in your life and you turn and blame other races for it. You are racist. You need to be purged.

How does that happen? Thats incredibly fat for an animal like that.

>[T]he American presents a strange picture: a European with Negro behaviour and an Indian soul.
-CG Jung

Typical fat American worships TV and McDonalds
Typical Eurocuck worships Mohammad and Islam

Fatmerikins are retarded.

>How does that happen?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

i'm racist, feel scared, and am gonna have like 6 white kids.

i honestly feel pretty in line with the american tradition. don't purge me, purge people who are bad

>i'm american
>i'm gonna have white kids

of course pedro

Yoooo

america has white people in it

>mfw Poland

Nidalee a best

You have no reason to be scared, you just want to blame people who have a different skin colour for no reason

not for much longer

Gee, I have NO idea what could have caused the decline of America...

it's not their fault, really. i have nothing against syrian refugees or anything, they're just trying to do what's best for their families and get jobs and things, for the most part.

i just would like white people to continue to exist

Jesus, I knew it cost money to give birth and stop the decreasing white population in 'murica but to cost $7000 without insurance is incredible. Although the NHS has its faults I'm sure glad its there.

looking at this graph, it looks like Europa dominated American immigration until around WW1 and WW2.

>40 fucking cuckbucks to just hold your child

and here's something that explains the 60s spike in non-European immigrants

and this

Bruh there's 2x more white trash than the entire black and Mexican population. You're living in denial.

79 hours though
Is the hospital supposed t just lose money?

the poorest whites are better than richesdt blks

This is an honest answer. It's because our authority figures like teachers, professors, politicians, etc all decide to go along with dumbing everyone down. Because it's fun to make it so that everyone is dumb to them. It's like they're getting away with something and then can laugh at society.

The weird thing is, their kids LIVE in that same society but they keep destroying it because their motive to laugh at everyone even their own kids is more important than creating something good for future generations.

I don't quite understand why this is but we have this obsession about fucking things up for the next person. It has reached a height though because soon everyone will be on welfare due to lack of jobs and everyone giving a shit about providing good jobs.

Hopefully Trump will save us though I have hope for that.

OP, why do you think they've been pushing this SJW message really hard in the last two years?? It's because they need people so fucking dumb, that they can't figure out how to get on welfare. It would literally be easier for them just to create higher paying jobs but they really don't want anyone to be successful so they would rather do this.