youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's mostly China desu

Those niggers would rather fight each other over dumb shit than take advantage of the resources that their lands hold. They deserve to be exploited for being a bunch of idiotic savages.

Africa's so shitty not even the ocean wants to go there

spain btfo

They had thousands of years in which to dig it up themselves.

can confirm, pic is 100% accurate, i'm enjoying all that gold, nigga.

This, should change the pic to be more accurate.

Spanish Innocence Confirmed

Old but still funny.

Niggers dindu nuffin.
Literally.

>africa full of dumb barbarian niggers
>whitey takes over
>turns it from shithole to we'll developed industrializing colonies
>niggers get mad at whitey superiority
>whites gtfo africa
>everything turns to shit
>Africa still the most resource rich continent on earth
>niggers still can't into civilization

for somebody to be rich, somebody else has to be poor.

thank goodness for that aids infected shithole

fpbp.

also, Op...

even the laws of physics wants nothing to do with Africa.

Niggers are sub-human trash. They have a very Low IQ.

It's evolution

that so deep.Really makes you think hmm..

They immigrate here for revenge.

Bring back Rhodesia

More like explain the Asian Tigers and Israel. Also pile some on Liberia as it was never colonised.

Explain yourself for making this trash tier thread for the millionth time, fucking nigger

Oy vey bad goy
Don't you want to see a multicultural paradise like Zimbabwe

"Not even the ocean wants to flood Africa"

Spain btfo

Africa under European rule was the best and most prosperous time Africa has ever experienced. Chinese just want to strip it of any worth and then leave it, at least Europeans brought their culture with them to attempt to improve the people there.

Honestly the reason Africa is poor and underdeveloped isn't because the Europeans took resources from Africa. Europeans took resources around the world and other places are doing much better than Africa is.

The reason is because of the influx of European firearms during the Atlantic slave trade to warlords, the tsetse fly and decolonization.

Immediately after decolonization most African countries descended into anarchy because the transition of power was not done responsibly.

Sure thing OP.

This picture falsely depicts that African resources have reached Europe and America unjustly.

In pre Europe Africa, mainly southern Africa, the native population had no use for said resources because their societies did not use them.

As a result Europeons moved in and collected the resources with the natives. The only exception was Belgium which did mistreat much of the native population by being quite brutal. The rest as ended up building schools and hospitals both for the natives and the Europeans who wanted to coexist to collect and trade the resources that a demanding European society required.

In modern times Africa for the most part is controlled by its native people and its resources, which are still very much abundant arguably the richest continent on the planet, are being not being fully utilized or harvested for the world market.

This is due to the fact that the native population is a bunch of FUCKING NIGGERS WHO ARE GOD DAMN SUBHUMANS AND CAN"T RUN A CIVILIZATION EVEN WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO THEM AND FUND THROUGH BILLIONS IF NOT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF AID!

NOW QUIT PRETEND ENDING TO CARE ABOUT FUCKING NIGGERS BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE FAST AND THEY NEVER WILL!

No, it's a shithole because it's full of low-IQ niggers. It's really that simple.

>Implying Argentina is not a First-World Country
Fixed4U

Underrated and amazing as fuck. Mah potato niggah.

Metal and magnetic poles of the earth. Should have invented currency which is pulled by the other side o the magnet :^)

But I thought Argentina would be getting all those shekels from the rest of La América del Sur. Except Chile maybe.

> Africa sucks because Europeans took shit from them
> Africa was better when the Europeans were there
> As soon as they leave it goes to hell
> Implies they couldn't do this shit without the Europeans in the first place
Jesus Christ you can't even keep the narrative straight. Not to mention that Africa still has shit tons of natural resources and they still can't do anything about them without relying on the expertise and infrastructure of outsiders i.e. China because they aren't smart or capable of doing it themselves.

Looks like a population map if open boarders were implemented

Daily reminder Hillary was mentored by
the founder of the KKK chapter in West Virginia.

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

*revisionism intensifies*

>All these people in the thread thinking that Euros took everything in the short time they were there.
>Not knowing that Africa is the most resource rich continent due to a lack of mining.
I sincerely hope that this whole thread is bait and everyone realizes the vast majority of mining takes place within the borders of civilized countries.

Nice pseudoscience.

Fucking dumbass leaf.

China got a ton of weapons from Europeans and the Brits had their population and their Empress addicted to fucking opium and they still managed to turn it around.

Similar scene in Japan.

Similar scene in India.

Similar scene in south America.

It has nothing to do with weapons in fact weapons trade provide much needed stability because it is much easier to train and fund a military if you use firearms.

Dindus shoot each other the most trivial of shit like who gets to shit in the old watering hole. General Bucknaked or Kony? What you suggest is that niggers should not be armed because they are low IQ apes that need to be ruled over.

Where are the stones in China?

This is wrong, there should at least be a few gold bits in South Africa representing the western cities down there.

Shit man it was 99 cents

The firearms just exaggerate African behaviour.

Spanish and Portuguese took south american stuff too. Don't forget that.

Most of the riches are still in Africa.

Whites left behind infrastructure, schools, knowledge and civilization.

You can thank us later.

Lol Tyrone is mad. How is niggers having low IQs pseudoscience again?

>fucking white people oppressing us and exploiting our resources, get out reeeeeeee!
>white people come back!

Matey I think your bot is misfiring.

>pseudoscience
???

didn't South America and the Caribbean exploit and oppress slaves even more?

>just let a bunch of niggers fight with sticks on vast amounts of resources

>china conveniently left off screen
really makes you go hmmm

I love how this image gets larger every time I see it.

Chinese propaganda

This is accurate. The ocean isn't flowing into that hole because of white people.

> Pseudoscience

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

nothing to explain and you are dumb as shit. fuck off faggot

Even though I agreed with your intentions that map is very wrong.

Is not counting the Crusade in Granada wich is the most important of the Christendom.

So...... You're saying we should dig a giant hole and let the ocean overtake Africa? I'm on board with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

I think south America has more to offer. Why it hasn't been strip mind and clear cut to sea bed is beyond me

>tfw too powerful to need Africa's shit

>90% of it not in the middle east
I'd laugh if this wasn't so sad and misinformed

>Africa is a literal money pit

>africans butthurt about trading perishable items for non perishable items

Maybe you should into agrigulcture

Since kek wants us to go somewhere from this topic, i do not think blaming others for the suffering of yourself is a healthy idea. Fucked up countries need to work hard and should stop blamin ''west'' for all the shit going on in their countries (including mine). They should work harder and think harder. From an indivudialist perspective if you develope yourself to a higher point, maybe we can call this being more intellectual, maybe it is just questioning more about things, you will change whoever around you as well. Nothing is permanent, everything can change in the end. I would like to hear more informative shit about this topic tho.

Well, you could back-fill it with dead niggers to prevent flooding.

Pretty based

because the african sub species is easily jewd for for anything of value

It's a meme map that doesn't include the reconquest of Iberia and the crusade into North Africa (that ended disastrously) nevermind the crusades; in the balkans, against the pagans and even against the Russia by Sweden.
The only reason the West didn't crusade into the Middle East more is because we were busy doing other things like conquering other continents where the soldiers weren't Ottoman tier.

This is a retarded notion because it ignores that former british colonies specifically are the most successful currently (South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe before kicking out the white landowners causing famine, etc.)
Europeans did a fine job drawing lines and if they dislike the lines so much they can change them again themselves (oh wait they can't because they can't figure out governments).

How do you explain >us being far ahead from the african niggers (as far as the First World are from us)?

>flag
Oh wait

A FUCKING LEAF

nope, no bot. i think their bots are just distracting with "hurrdurr explain" over some stupid obvious pics.
instead of focusing what could shift the entire focus politics globally
but i do hope they go crazy after living their lie, or break out

>tfw my old man learned how to make the best Portuguese style braai chicken from a Portuguese volunteer lad in the RLI
He's always spoken highly of you lot from his experience fighting alongside guys that came over from Mozambique in the Bush War.

Why doesn't the water fall into the hole?

>Immediately after decolonization most African countries descended into anarchy because the transition of power was not done responsibly.
Because impulse driven low IQ niggers lack the capacity of cognitive thought and have the mentality of toddlers. Name me one nigger governed country that isn't a shit-hole. Actually name one area that's populated by majority niggers that's not a shit-hole.

>Honestly the reason Africa is poor and underdeveloped isn't because the Europeans took resources from Africa.
What about the Chinese who are currently colonizing Africa? The smart little bastards have been trading machetes and AK-47s for resources, thus perpetuating natural selection to run its course. They won't make the mistake of the Europeans by trying to domesticate these things. They'll let the niggers kill one another and eradicate the entire infestation.

Sadly the communists had to fuck everything in 1974 so they granted independence to our colonies and ended the war we were winning with just the support from Rhodesia, South Africa and Malawi against every black rebel supported by the Soviet Union, the US, China and Cuba.

Naturally they also decided to stab Rhodesia in the back in the Bush War.

>one nigger governed country that isn't a shit-hole

America.

>Naturally they also decided to stab Rhodesia in the back in the Bush War
Not the only one to do that, don't worry.

>Nandos
>Portuguese
>Not rightfully South African
Reee

Obongo doesn't govern shit, and we are very close to becoming a shithole if you haven't noticed.

Africa is full of niggers

Yes Nando's originated in South Africa but it's Portuguese/Mozambican style food.

>America.
This isn't a nigger governed country. Yes, there are a few who hold office, but the majority is non-nigger. Now our major cities are a different story. They have more niggers running the show, but large areas of the city resemble 3rd world war zones. Just look at Detroit and Gary Indiana.

Top bantz

>That moment when you realize Russian hackers nuked the USA's major cities with niggers in preparation for the 3rd world war.

Every Nandos I've come across in the UK is run by ex South Africans.
They've taken that concept of Porto food and run with it lel.

>not even the ocean wants to be in Africa

Fuck "Palestinians". If they don't like being treated like the sand people they are, then they can go back to Arabia.

/thread

You never disappoint, Ausbros

It's the same thing as Oporto's in Australia. I'm just glad that lots of people enjoy portuguese style food. Here in Portugal you get that kind of food in just about every restaurant, it's very tasty.

Argentina is full of cucks now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

kek, nice one my white friend

Africa is still rich in raw resources