GATE program is more MKULTRA shit fags

the schooling system is way fuckin more controlled than i thought. i was g*te kid, just realized today when doing some research i don't remember shit they taught me in elementary. founder of G*TE Lewis Terman....member of Human Betterment Foundation which is eugenics org. prob related to tavi***ck and the rothsfuckers need some help digging

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1482589
famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf
newhallschooldistrict.net/pages/Newhall_ESD/DPO/Instructional_Services/Differentiation/GATE_Handbook/GATE_Handbook_-_English
threew.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the guy is right, why are you bitching?

i was in gate and don't remember shit from those years. its not some help it fuckin keeps us from thinking

I know this shit is going to go back to tavi somehow

wants to keep the possible geniuses from flourishing, keeps everyone relatively the same intelligence while still having (((superior))) GATe kids so theres even more hatred towards those singled out for their intellect

So you assholes are fine with Brave New World being a manifesto that has been put into place for decades?

really? I'm not.

They identify the smart kids, and shut out those that do not fit into the plan. Maybe the people that have been fucking with you are from the occult families that comprise an important part of the control system. It covers all races and classes.

bump

Can someone please explain this to me? I'm not sure I follow all the way. I was placed into gifted classes in elementary school, this kinda scares me. What is this about?

>i don't remember shit they taught me in elementary
So you have forgotten addition, subtraction, sentences and punctuation, basic grammar, science fundamentals like states of matter and opacity, basic geometric recognition and recall, and most importantly to not say anything at all if you have nothing nice to say? That is elementary school shit. You didnt forget it. It is just so ingrained you dont think about it.

Your pic isnt nefarious at all.. Its true and not exactly nice but not evil... At least not by Sup Forums standards.

Leta Hollingsworth also into Eugenics.

Apparently that's FINE. All fine.

Hey can someone pass the soylent green?

And what do you propose we do about it?

I am partial to the Tuvalu invasion myself but im open to ideas

(((autism))) gets you tracked from an early age

I can attest to this, they fuck you over with education, and you are socially alienated

I moved so I broke out the system

those that stayed.......

give more names

yeah, the rich SJW liberal honor roll/ all star jock/ chad and stacy cliques who have wonderful fucking lives with parents who let them do whatever. Arrogant too

beneath them are the normies, they folllow

then the rest who are given the benefit of the doubt by teachers and society, they are good boys and girls, they just need a hand and extra resoruces

then you had us in the (((SPED))) classes

more often than not from conservative/ libertarian families, diagnosed with (((autism))) and social isolation,depression, and just dont care because we know the bigger system is rigged against us and nepotism rules the day

suck up the bullshit that goes against how our parents raised us or be fucked over

conicidence?

You have a problem with putting the smart kids together? Why hold them back with the idiots.

Have you ingested any meth or adderall?

exactly

most are on fucking adderall or rub each others back in a giant circle

no problem with putting smart kids together, just when they come out the same way the other kids do with the believe everything ur fuckin told way

I have a problem with educational programs started by Eugenicists being used to brainwash thousands of kids. I have a problem with smart kids becoming grouped targets for hypnosis.

i not in the gifted and talented program and i remember being jealous that the smart kids got to go on the bus and go somewhere every tuesday afternoon. whenever i asked what they did there they told me 'we went to gifted and talented'

shills will be triggered

fuck tavi

my higher iq is showing already. psychologists in eugenics organizations created gate program lol how the fuck does that not wake u up they learn how to control each level of intelligence of children in order to keep the elites of the world the only true geniuses besides the 1 in several million 15 year olds graduating college, when really 1 in a couple hundred children have those same iq levels

cantevenbreakuprunonsentance

That is 100% correct.

imon4chanidontneedperfectgrammarfuckingmorongladyouhaveawellthoughtoutresponsetomuypostshill

>with the believe everything ur fuckin told way
All schools as long as they are government funded will do this for every child. Private schools are how you get around that.

We need to segregate high IQ kids more. They need more advanced instruction. Right now far too many high IQ men lose interest in school. That is wasted human capital and it is due to two things: 1. School is too slow. 2. School is too structured, favoring submissive individuals (girls and budding nu-males). This is a gigantic problem with our education system. Boys with both high IQ and dominant personalities are losing interest and skating by because the system is absolutely horrible for them.

The big problem I had with being in the gifted program was the resentment from my classmates. After that first time you get pulled out of class for being smarter than the other kids nobody ever treats you the same.

On the other hand my gifted classes were generally the most interesting ones by far. Got to learn about topics like formal logic, psychology and economics in elementary school, whereas most of the kids I went to school with didn't get into those topics until high school or even college in some cases. We spent a lot of time studying for math contests, academic decathlon and other smart kid competitions.

Anyone else here do OM when they were kids? I personally loved OM, gave me a chance to be genuinely creative. I was always great at spontaneous. Kinda think that some version of it could be extended into regular schooling, I feel like most kids would benefit from it.

we can start with discipline

teachers are treated like shit by wiggers and nigger students, and thier bitchy hoes

then you get these whiny faggots that somehow manage to stay popular but would get their ass kicked by anyone else that always find a way to derail class or start stupid argument with the teacher

college was so much better, kids just dont show up or stay quiet in the back if they dont want to learn

This is the real issue here

Even when smarter students are given different instruction (honors classes or whatever) it's usually just extra pointless busywork, not anything actually valuable. Unsurprisingly this makes them not give a fuck and often become huge fuckups in some way (drugs, degeneracy, etc.)

i was in gifted education during elementary and middle school.

we got bussed to a nicer school once a week to a special classroom with a much lower teacher:student ratio and a lot more freedom in what we wanted to learn about. they had better computers with better games and had more art supplies and learning toys and projects. lots of legos and model kits and 3d puzzles.

regular school was so slow paced and boring to me, gifted ed was atleast 'fun' and i was with most of my friends from regular class because i was already naturally friends with the other 'smart white kids'

i honestly think the regular school system for normies is 1000% more fucked up and the gifted education program is a small bone thrown haphazardly to the non-retarded kids.

i cannot wait til trump abolishes the department of education.

>blaming the system for your failures

wow you literally sound like a nigger. congrats. someday you will wake up and realize that you were the only one holding you back.

i know plenty of smart people that did absolutely nothing with their lives. they're loading trucks and working on boats now. it's all their fault too. they knew what they needed to do to grow up to make a lot of money but they didnt do it. they didnt do it because they were lazy or because they wanted to spend all their time trying to get laid at parties or because they wanted to smoke pot all day. you probably fall into one of those categories too.

you are not a genius. if you were such a genius you would have figured out a way to rock the system that you claim fucked you. face it you're a loser.

i meet losers all the time and im really surprised how smart they seem when im talking to them. it makes me wonder how i was able to become successful and they weren't. then i'll find out that they're actually retards because at every turn they've made the worst life choices for themselves.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1482589 more shit on the tavi**ock and gate

what's wrong with working on boats ?

bump

Story of my life.
Dominant personality. Bored by school. 170+ (sd15) I.Q.

Who else /aes/ during public school here?

I knew two guys in Gate. One became a leftwing hippie Christian youth pastor who divorced his wife and left their kids( yes I was/am smarter). The other one kept skipping grades (2 years my jr.) and going to 'camps' or something.He went from 9th to somewhere else....Probably working with aliens. (Me not as mart)

You're a moron who just got lucky. Like most. There's nothing about you that makes you special. You're just a piece of shit.

Did you ever do OM, Math Counts, Academic Decathlon or anything similar?

Any of you who did GATE, do you have memory of the class sessions that are the same as other class memories?

No one remembers all their classes perfectly lol but is it different for you?

thats what I'm saying....my gate classes are much fuzzier in my memory than say kindergarten or middle school.

And what's with the fees? To keep out poor, likely to fail demographics I think.

So basically dement and control goy children that have the capacity to be a threat?

If this is true then the rabbit hole is so fucking deep and all encompassing.

pic on tav1stock's twitter handle
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1482589

ur the first non shill on here. yes thats exactly what I'm suggesting and with taverns connections to tavi*tock its evident that it is true. still need to do more digging though

keep creating unrest within the population, hatred amongst one another. keep creating conflict eventually you'll get to the point where we're at today between races (and intellect) all manufactured by the nwo

>what's wrong with working on boats ?
nothing, unless you think that the reason you work on a boat is because you think the system fucked you.

>founder

I was in GATE, but I thought shit was pretty cash.

One of the classes had a kind of simulated economy where you got money, don't remember what for but I think it was based on like completing assignments or some shit.

Anyway, at the end of the semester there was an auction where you could bid on shit to win. One of the prizes was a gameboy and 4 games. Me and a couple other guys pooled our resources to outbid anybody else and got all the video games and each member of the bidding pact got the part they wanted.

My point is, if you think that these programs are some MKUltra shit, we were encouraged and organized ourselves in a pretty capitalist fashion and were given a greater degree of autonomy than the normal kids. We were probably subject to less authoritarian brainwashing nonsense than the others.

Yes. Its not just fine but necessary... Imperative... Crucial.

I turned out fine, thank you. However, far too many men don't. It is a huge problem in school because up to half of the high IQ boys end up becoming disillusioned with school. This isn't a good system. You are assuming school is set up the best way possible which is absurd given that women and liberals run schools. GATE and other high IQ programs need to be expanded and reformed. They need to be funded. In many areas GATE is just a twice a week after school activity. High Schools too could be better, but by that time the damage is usually already done.

you're a cunt hair away from sjw with this

Maybe. But to clarify with the fees, I'm not sure if they were on going or just entrance test fees. They waived my fees down to like 75$ from 175$ (early 90's) and still couldn't pay. I hope there is a participate here who remembers.

Tavistock

lol maybe in good schools
i was in g&t in a ghetto white area(italians ayy lmao)
in 1 - 4 it was pretty cash, we learned pbs esque stuff like dinosaurs and space related shit was awesome and stimulating
from 5-8 shit was literally drone drilling work
guess the idea was get the smart kids broken into doing busy work
the smartest guys(me and my friends) barely did enough to get by
of course the cucks and girls did the all the work like they were supposed to.
to note my sister was in there but i consider her a dumbass so i don't even know what half assed measures they used to determine who gets in
(i remember having to copy a song on a xylophone the lady played , this was kindergarten)
TLDR school system is trash at indoctrinating actually smart kids

>there are people ITT and on this board who haven't red Dr. John Coleman's books

read it and weep goy famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

Was a gate student in elementary school, parents pulled me out when I got to middle school because they were afraid I wouldn't develop any social skills. All I remember is having to go to class in a trailer behind the school, lots of games on computers, rebus puzzles and weird analogy quizzes.

I remember GATE. I'm from a small American town named after a much larger German city. They bused us from the elementary school (K-5) to what was called the middle school (6 & 7). They told us we were smarter but that we shouldn't fuck with the other kids for being stupid. There was some sort of GATE instruction. After that, we got snacks and could do puzzles or whatever for a while. My friend and I used to write programs in BASIC. I do remember being basically told that we were better than the normies. Our parents used to tell other parents how proud they were of us being in "GT". All of the GATE teachers were white with German last names (like mine). There were black kids in there too but it was almost exclusively white. If I remember, placement in GT was based on some sort of testing.

Someone mentioned the full uncensored name of Tavi,

let the shills come unto us, for we are not afraid

>there are people ITT and on this board who haven't red Dr. John Coleman's books

read it and weep goy famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

In new york in my county they took one kid from every school for gifted class. It was awesome learned about psychology and then rest of the time was dinosaurs, followed by fossil records and shit. Teacher even brought in a real life pterodactyl wing and let us excavate it as they buried in this clear glass case.

I do remember my friend (the dumb smartie) being bussed to another school for a half day. I think a M W F thing.

cunt

I was in GATE when i was in middle school (6th-8th grade). At my school we took state exams every year and you had to practically score a perfect score to get into GATE (At any given time there was at max only 8 people in the program). For GATE english classes, we dd readings that I'd do again in college. For the GATE science we covered much more material than the reg. kids and we competed in international competitions for science projects. I think it really prepared me for the future, while most of the people i took it with became SJWs we are all very successful. I'm now a nurse practitioner and most of my classmates that didn't become SJWs (They're anthropologists and teachers) became doctors.

2nd to fifth grade it was my everyday normal class. could be why it seems i have greater lack of memory

IDK I went to 3 different school districts from k-3rd, (one year had my home room teacher as my principal in another school) They used a shutter old school building for it in a really well of neighborhood.

Come to think of it....I had a principle put me on a student city council where we meet with the... city council ..He became the......... superintendent.....Am I MKULTRA!?!? I was 'placed' from 9th to 10th, dropped out halfway through that year. Where's my tinfoil?!

I agree when I was younger I would have jumped at the chance to be given a significantly more advanced curriculum. Instead I just mastered the art of doing as little as I could to get the best grades

I have a good job and am paid well. Just because we think critically of the education system does not make us failures

Tinfoil aside, 100% True.

Been waiting for a GATE thread this will take a few posts newhallschooldistrict.net/pages/Newhall_ESD/DPO/Instructional_Services/Differentiation/GATE_Handbook/GATE_Handbook_-_English

TRAITS OF THE GIFTED CHILD
The following (from “Assessing and Identi-
fying Students for Gifted and Talented Pro-
grams” by the California Association for the
Gifted 1990) is a list of learning characteris-
tics which are found to exist to a large de-
gree among students identified as gifted and
talented as compared with age/grade peers.
While most students will demonstrate many
of the characteristics, the gifted and talented
student will differ in the degree to which
these characteristics are present.  Understands complicated concepts and
relationships
 Possesses an unusual amount of infor-
mation for his/her age within subject ar-
ea(s)
 Uses unusual vocabulary for his/her age
in appropriate ways
 Is able to articulate ideas fluently
 Remembers facts accurately without
special effort
 Combines ideas/materials in unique
ways
 Probes beyond “how” and “what” to the
“why” in his/her questioning
 Creates products of unusual character
and/or quality
 Exhibits keen powers of observation
 Demonstrates power of abstraction, con-
ceptualization, synthesis, and problem
solving
 Is interested in cause-effect relationships
 Develops structures and organizations
 Invents original systems
 Indicates unusual retentiveness
 Expresses a dislike for drill and routine

>continued

what even is MKULTRA exactly?

>Instead I just mastered the art of doing as little as I could to get the best grades

Fuck, lol, me too.

>Middle School
>You won't be able to get away with this in HIgh School
>got away with it
>High School
>you won't be able to get away with this in College
>got away with it
>College
>You won't be able to get away with this in the real world
>?????

To be continued. But yeah, it's all bullshit.

 Evidences power of critical thinking,
evaluative processes, including self-
checking and critical attitudes
 Indicates an ability for power of concen-
tration; capable of an intense kind of ef-
fort
 Demonstrates sensitivity and a need for
emotional support; the gifted child tends
to need substantial social support and
peer acceptance.
 Has a keen sense of humor—may be
gentle or hostile
 Has a heightened self-awareness, ac-
companied by feelings of being different
 Has high expectations of self and others,
which often lead to high levels of frus-
tration with self, others, and situations
 Shows leadership and understands vari-
ous leadership styles
 Demonstrates creativity in all areas of
endeavor

>heightened SELF AWARENESS
>demonstrates LEADERSHIP
> Indicates an ability for power of concen-
tration; capable of an intense kind of ef-
fort
>INTENSE KIND OF EFFORT

Sure sounds like they were bobbing for little autists....but...why?? I think I have an answer...

>cont

The Don is the hero we need, indeed.

GATE? What is that? I was in the gifted program from elementary-middle school, but it was just like 30 of us who took more rigorous courses and supposedly received better instruction than the "advanced" and "standard" kids. I don't remember getting MKUltra'd

Wrong setup post.

Gatefag here.

You know it just means we have super autism right? Plus we're self-aware to our condition which only serves to increase our depressive tendencies.

it's not gonna be as obvious as britney spears. it's all subconscious. the fact that ppl think they weren't affected by gate KEK the gate kids should be studying things that only the elites know, non gate kids should be the doctors of the world. it's all projection of intellect which will result in the uncovering of nothing regarding the universe and life and suppression of potential

DISTRICT GOALS
Teachers in the Newhall School District dif-
ferentiate instruction to appropriately meet
the needs of GATE students. The District
goals for the Gifted and Talented Program
are as follows:
1. To provide for differentiated opportuni-
ties for learning commensurate with
abilities and talents of individuals;
2. To assist in developing problem-solving,
critical thinking and communication
skills;
3. To offer alternative learning environ-
ments;
4. To develop realistic, healthy self-
concepts; and
5. To promote sensitivity and responsibility
to others.
>responsibility to others
>liberalism reeeeeeee

Chronic underachievement in gifted chil-
dren, usually defined as an habitual failure
to perform at a level commensurate with
their ability, is a serious and widespread
problem and can have many causes.

A ha! Is it possible, they were trying to indoctrinate a bunch of future autists and bring them into their fold? (see: many stories of GATE kids field tripping at Govt facilities)

Doing this because they KNEW that a big pile of raging autists who globalist/NWO propaganda had failed on, becoming NEETs, would form the intellectual backbone/counterculture of the movements against them! And they knew that in that group of underachieving autism, that some would find success in other sectors but still secretly reject their beliefs, would now be inside men for this cultural pendulum swing.

u just hit the bullseye on hillarys infected tongue.

ALL school is a brainwashing cult

If you don't realize that, then they've done their job

no shit everything is. just everyone's supposed to be 600 levels higher mentally than they are, except each teaching environment breeds the perfect amount of (((intelligence))) so that they think they're smart, but they're not nearly at the capacity that they could achieve

You're assuming that we and Trump are not a convoluted part of the plan for the NWO.

We're seeing mainstream media regularly bringing up Sup Forums talking points in an effort to combat them, we're clearly engaging with powerful forces. But who's to say we aren't being fed information by psyops? Who's to say the authoritarianism present here isn't a powergrab in the same way SJWs are footsoldiers for Marxists?

maybe someone should research the founder's ties to TAVI

Took me five minutes to find links

I don't even really care about GATE

so unless you're a shill... go prove GATE isn't tavi mind control

Oh look... Tavi and the founder of GATE

Final pieces of evidence they were about muh globalism: A) front page of that school districts website

Newhall School District students will become global citizens who think critically, solve problems, persevere, embrace diversity in people and viewpoints, and have a passion for learning and the arts.
>GLOBAL CITIZENS
>EMBRACE DIVERSITY IN PEOPLE AND VIEWPOINTS

And the former Superintendent of this district, Dr. Marc Winger, works for a company called THREEW or 3W, threew.us/

Apparently the worlds leading international student management group or something, sure smells like one world government to me.

You follow your heart, user. Don't overthink, just do what you know is right despite what everyone else was told to think about it.

Indeed.10's of billion dollar industry for 1984 Sir.

Wait WHAT THE FUCK I was also in GATE and have no idea what we did

My guess is you made playdough dinosaurs and they picked off the crazy crazy smart ones for 'things'.

No the teachers at my elementary school picked kids who they thought would do well. We all took a test, I scored 2nd highest in the state and went to GATE where we didn't do anything and I became bored with school and never tried. If the whole point of it was to suppress people it either worked or I'm lazy which is most likely the truth

Maybe both.

Because the battle legitimately is globalism vs nationalism, go look at the murals in the super sp00ky denver airport, the one with the kids bringing all the weapons in. We were meant to be a part of the generation that says "yeah take all our rights and tools to defend said rights, one nation at a time!" So that they could instill one world government. Think about the symbolism in this painting and when it was made.

They want all the kids (us) to come together under the rainbow (commonly known occultism/globalism symbol) as former enemies (notice usa with bogeyman russia) and put down allll the weapons, and then some kid wearing an (((apron))) will forge them into something NEW with a (((hammer)))...to me it looks like maybe he's forging a...(((sickle)))....

But no, user we werent being conditioned for global communism at all! Why, this board is satire and such :^)

No it was because they DIDNT want you to not try. They wanted to scoop you up, have you doing STEM work for the government and voting for Hillary! They knew if you became disaffected/underachieved, you now represent just one more potentially populist threat, a much smarter, savvier one.

>need some help digging

watch this guy's lectures about education:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU&t=2s

read John Calvin and Baruch Spinoza

I was "gifted" as well. I've always had a very good long term memory.

In 2nd grade I was pulled out of school and sent to a building in the city where they gave me puzzles and tested me all day. I have a few vivid memories, one was a kind of chubby blonde woman in a white shirt with a blue blazer asking me to spell the word "atmosphere" and getting very excited when I spelled it correctly.

They sent my mother a letter saying that I was able to function on an adult level and recommended pulling me out of my class and putting me into another class. There were six other kids in that class, it was very small. We didn't do much academic work, we did a few word problems and then the rest of the time was spent helping the teacher with administrative shit.

I went on to drop out of high school at 16 and get my GED.

exactly, my motivation was dismal through middle school, then high school....now college lol. suppresses you from wanting to expand your knowledge, hence the red pill is a nice awakening for us autists

>If the whole point of it was to suppress people it either worked or I'm lazy which is most likely the truth

it's designed to suppress your imagination, which is a useful thing to do in an industrialized society

quit it with the conspiracy theory bullshit; the mural shows one of the most obvious biblical allusions. It shows the people of the world reforging their swords into plowshares.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.—Isaiah 2:3–4

shilllllll GTFO cunt u think the denver airport would be allowed by the nwo to have something that ACTUALLY represents the Bible and christianity?? yes that's what it appears, but open ur fucking eyes dipshit

An interesting thought by itself. Idk, in high school I would just walk out of class and have lunch with the principle in his office. He was quite enthusiastic about me going to college. I flunked out of my microbiology major hard. Have you heard of T. Gondii btw? It's just simply interesting. . en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii