There are snowniggers RIGHT NOW who believe they built this

>There are snowniggers RIGHT NOW who believe they built this.

Literally explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Catalaunian_Plains
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/caesius#Latin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice post

That was painted by a white man.

The Course of Empire - Consummation, by Thomas Cole I believe.

Blond back then meant dirty blond/light brown which is very common in Italy

We did, you brown bastards are the result of being a arab/moor rapebaby. Romans were more white, obviously not germanic white. They had curly hair, a feature nonexistent in Italy.

Rome=/= Shtisktaly

What is said of Rome applies to Southern Italy and Sicily as well. Race decomposition was complete. It was even more thorough than in the North. Syrians, Cappadocians and negro slaves had inundated Sicily and Naples. Moreover, no race ever came to Southern Italy in sufficient numbers to maintain itself for any length of time. The number of Normans and Suabians in the South was very much smaller than the number of Lombards in the North. Their mongrelization, con- sequently, was very rapid.

The Lombards in the North maintained their race for a sufficiently long time to produce a great civilization, the so-called " Italian Renaissance." Even to this day the difference that exists between the Southern Italian and the much less mongrelized Lombard of the North is apparent to every one. The quantity of Teutonic blood in Northern Italy is not sufficient to absorb, to demongrelize, the Southerners, and the mongrelization of the Northerners is gradually progressing. The history of Rome is repeating itself, and the Northerner is gradu- ally deteriorating to the level of the Southerner.

archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt

>Malalas
>born hundreds of years after the emperors
>can't find anything about him on the web
>literally quoting a nazi as a source
>subflavum means any lightish hair color, not blonde

Try again Nordcuck.

>Pliny, XI, 143

Ends at chapter 119. No such reference.

>curly hair
>non-existent in Italy

Now that's talking out of your ass

tone down the hate speech.

Hate speech

nice cuck fantasies leaf, bet you're very hard right now

Rome was celto-germanic like Bergamo Alta before the turkish invasion of italy.

wow Nordics litteraly wuz

>turkish invasion
>Italy

How can you be this ignorant of your own history, retard?

Sage, Report and Hide all division threads

Misquoted:

Example of white nordic Italians.

Mfw Nordics are now literally minorities in their own countries after the Beige horizon

love how you illiterate fags can't ever produce a single genetic argument corroborated with facts

there's no signs of important germanic input in Italy in the last 2500 years
t. ralph & coop

>568 to 774
>after the fall of the west roman empire
lel those were nothing more than barbarian savages

The joke was the Bergamo Alta part but you've to be italian to understand it.

They conquered a mixed race mongralized population of slaves, former slaves inbreds and cosmopolitan migrants. The latter half of Rome is like what America will be in 20 years

Whoever wrote this is ignorant of latin. Words like "caesii" have multiple suspected meanings, but the way it was most commonly used was for the colour brown, not blue (origin of words like "castagna" meaning chestnut).

Actually fucking believing what svetonio said, niggawuut

Most of the latter day Roman military and Roman emperors were even composed exclusively of Germanics because Italians became mixed race inbred manlet degenerates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Catalaunian_Plains

Note the Roman side even the emperor is from an East Germanic tribe

what have you provided or built for society?

Besides mud huts and twigs?

Lombards were very small in numbers and almost immidiately disappeared among local population. Northern Italians are still those cisalpine Gauls as they were in roman times

> immidiately disappeared among local population

Actually they became the ruling caste

Everything disagrees with you, your shitskin Latin professor didn't teach you well enough.

Which intermarried with local nobles.

You know, this whole Nords vs Meds meme has always pissed me off.

You are literally comparing the people who kickstarted modern Western civilisation vs the people who were living in straw huts and were essentially simple minded barbarians.

Is being blonde and blue eyed all it takes for Sup Forums to think you're superior? Seems shallow to me.

With out Mediterraneans, Western civilisation wouldn't exist. Fact.

no they didn't, the ruling caste in north italy were local merchant families

>implying taht ever existed

pathetic.

which were also Germanic note the actual origin of the latter Roman emperors and nobility

We wuz Atlantis, medshit

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/caesius#Latin
>Literally 'cutting, piercing', from caedo (“I cut”)

piercing eyes

Aetius was half Scythian, half Italic, try again my illiterate friend.

Thomas Cole was English, so yes.

WE

They drew it

>2852 ▶
> (You)
>Aetius was half Scythian, half Italic, try again my illiterate friend.

Origins and family[edit]
Aetius was born at Durostorum in Moesia Inferior (modern Silistra, Bulgaria), around 391.[4] His father, Flavius Gaudentius, was a Roman general of Scythian origin,[5][6] As the term "Scythian" was frequently used in late antiquity for East Germanic tribes, Joseph Cummins notes that Gaudentius was possibly of Gothic origin.[5] Aetius' mother, whose name is unknown, was a wealthy aristocratic woman of Italian ancestry.[7] Before 425 Aetius married the daughter of Carpilio,[8] who gave him a son, also named Carpilio.[9] Later he married Pelagia, widow of Bonifacius, from whom he had a son, Gaudentius. It is possible that he had also a daughter, wife of Thraustila who avenged Aetius' death by killing emperor Valentinian III.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius

Also Scythians weren't fucking degenerate Italians

We are talking about northern Italy, not Rome. Roman nobility was extinct, some saved their asses in Venice

Basically everything shows that northern Italians, even those blondes etc are all of indigenous gaulish origin, while south Italians are greeks.

good you can read at least, that's what I said, his mom was Italic, so he was a mutt, not a Germanic

I honestly feel bad for nords

even hungary has more accomplishments than the whole of the nordosphere

hungary....

i dindu nuffin to help build that
but i'd like to rebuild somethin like that if i candu suffin

>remember goyim, south europeans are shitskins!

>goyim, those northern barbarians think you're inferior, go tell them!

Here is the pure nordic german Hlorenz Von Meditschen of the ruling caste of North Italy

Snowniggers are subhuman trash. They have literally nothing - no painters, no architects, no composers, politically they are totally irrelevant (and dont need to tell me that their size is the reason of that, size of Netherlands didnt prevented them from being top tier both culturally and politically). And now they are dying the same way they are always been -pathetic. All they were capable of historically is creating a stable and rich society, but east-asians and finns are capable of this too, and their cultural relevance is basically the same.
All i see from them on this board is this nigger tier WEWUZ shit and whining about how 'white' they are.
Dont listen to them Italy, you are as much better than them as europe is better than africa.

WE

You should read books from an ancient germanic shitposter that died about 110 years ago named Ludwing Woltmann.

pot kek

>there are people who think paintings = real historical places

Even famous blonde model who is on every boticelli's work is not germanic, she has celtic look.

so you mean to tell me romans were actually nordics and after they built rome they just forgot how cizilations worked and went back 800 years in time to the stone age and became savages?

hmmm reminds me of another race

>germans and anglo saxons aren't nordic

Praise kek.

genetics science disagree with you

Oh, so Nordic countries dotting the top of the list?

Anglo-Saxons are Jews after shapeshifting

they are all muttified with the pre existing folks who lived in the land before them
where do you think all those swarthy anglos come from?

No, they very clearly do not.

They became more and more present since 1850 with industrialisation and medicalisation allowing them to live and propagate.

oh so we wuz all nordic in da begining den???

>Madison grant
please tell me you are ironic

You lost a war to Ethiopia, you greasy Arab rape baby.

Don't forget non-Muslim arabs. We invented writing and agriculture.

division thread, sage

So, you're saying the measurements are incorrect?

lol

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..."
>Tacitus

swarthy Brits were already there

it all stems down from hitler. Hitler's ideas is what started this all WE WUZ. Before him they were nothing big, similar to blacks trying to appropriate history right now.

Do you realize that Italians are kangz right now?

>the measurements
nigga u srs? what "measurements"?

so you're saying germanics and celtics arent biologically seperate from scandinavians?

so 23 and me lied to me im actually a viking after all?

They had the homefield advantage though.

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

The underlying population has become more and more Mediterranean. Do you know what the races are whatsoever?

Yes? And they did not constitute the majority of the people. For quite a long time they had a reputation for being blond and the majority were Nordic.

Industrialisation and dysgenics allowed the underlying types to come out, sure.

The entire back half of the book (over 130 pages) is just sources.

They're not very. A few SNPs like those for red hair or green eyes are distinct, but overall they are quite similar.

I love these threads, Nordicists have been shitting up Sup Forums for too long.

WE

What the hell is a Celtic anyway?

Scots are Nordid, the Irish of many types but predominantly Mediterranean with Firbolg and older remnants, the Welsh mostly Mediterranean, and the Britons Alpinid.

The linguistic group extending from the Centum group in Hallstatt region was clearly spread by Nordid populations.

>For quite a long time they had a reputation for being blond and the majority were Nordic.

>They're not very. A few SNPs like those for red hair or green eyes are distinct, but overall they are quite similar.

oh so nordicz wuz the first white people. everyone else came from us there fore we created everything

-t. snow jamal

Quads got the truth

>Yes? And they did not constitute the majority of the people. For quite a long time they had a reputation for being blond and the majority were Nordic.
>Industrialisation and dysgenics allowed the underlying types to come out, sure.
sounds to me like a lot of baseless crap you just made up

>The entire back half of the book (over 130 pages) is just sources.
I can link you afrocentrist sites and they are gonna have "sources", it doesn't mean shit. Try to actually post something written at least in the last 50 years.

WE

Ethiopia was supported heavily by the British.
You lost a war to Vietnam.
You were the first superpower.

Aryan is not a racial group, it is a linguistic family divided into many sections, whose primary halves are Centum and Satem.

What?

Nordics are a distinct dolicocephalic population originating somewhere around the Baltic Sea. They repeatedly came down and plundered, colonised and what-have-you, but that doesn't make them the earliest. Their origin was quite likely after Meds and before Alpines.

The proportions of blond hair have literally decreased. Rassenkunde Europas has a number of sources about this which can be compared to modern hair colour distributions.

Scientific sources are what I mean, obviously. A number of measurements from various militaries, universities, philologists, craniometric measures, &c. and whatnot.

>tfw %100 Italian ancestry and redhead

Then you're not a Mediterranean. You've some degree of what is likely Hallstatt Nordid or possibly Teutonic Nordid admixture.

Italian aren't white ever ever unless then did a thing and then they were white but as soon as that thing becomes irrelevant they're shitskins again.

Some goes for Greeks, Persians, and Egyptians. Hail Odin!

Not to mention supported heavily by the Russians.

Races only speak languages they have the genes to be able to speak.

nordics as a distinct dolicocephalic population have very few achievments. you're trying to say because some small traces of their dna have spread into more sucessful populations that that is some how the reason for those groups success. but literally every group has trace dna all throughout europe even muslims. that does not equate to their success

nordics in their purest form are unsucessful snow niggers historically

>he thinks blonde or red hair = nordic admixture
this meme needs to die

>be late 19th century italian soldier
>go to ethiopia with a bunch of ascaris
>get outnumbered in the ethiopian mountains by ethiopian riflemen 5 to 1 and 10 to 1 including the auxiliaries
>I wish I was in eritrea dicking faccetta nera, the war trumphet is too loud, my feets hurts, I'm hungry.

It originated just north of where blonde eyes originated in what is now modern-day Latvia.

They have a number of achievements. Most Roman Emperors are recorded as having at the very least had some admixture of this sort.

After the Bronze Age Collapse brought about by Nordics we notice a shift in the physical characters of busts to portray stronger dolicocephaly. Of course people like Aristotle were purely Mediterranean, but people like Diogenes and Socrates were regarded as looking different and their busts tell the same stories.

kek

Hmm? They originated in one small village in what is now Latvia. What other group would have them?

Yes, that's part of my point. People have been debating about what caes--- means to find out why Caesar got his name. There are all kinds of suggestions, including brown eyes, brown hair, or that he was born through a c-section