Is climate change real?

Is climate change real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aZNu3GRI3H4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No, it's been debunked multiple times. All data has been falsified. See this:

youtu.be/aZNu3GRI3H4

Climate tards call me a denier all you want.

who do i believe?

Me. Idiot. Watch the fucking video and see for yourself.

Climate change is real, it's been happening since forever. However, all the bullshit about humans doing it is something the leftist retards came up with. That shit is false.

How can u explain the vox graph?

They simply blew up a small time period. Coincidental.

Of course its fucking real. But to believe that it's man made is nothing short of audacity.

>that tacky ass font

Your opinion has been disregarded and deposited in the trash.

What vox graphic? Seems pretty naturally occurring to me, and it doesn't even have shit to do with the amount of CO2 in the air.

wtf how is it audacity? do u know the meaning of audacity?

u think THIS is natural???

Yeah, why wouldn't it be?

when the world heats up every 100k years or so, it melts the Icecaps, and this causes the CO2 increase. That graph means nothing.

the upward trend shows a correlation between the industrial revolution and the temperature rising, hence more co2 = higher temp. direct correlation.

Yes climates do change

Extent of human interaction is unknown but we do believe that Carbon dioxide and other green house gases are damaging when they exceed the rate of absorption

One reason why it's indeterminable is simply due to solar cycles and weather conditions in general which result in varying amounts of heat either being contained or escaping depending on the conditions.

We could have more heat at one point or we could suddenly have less as massive amounts from five years ago could escape.

Everything really fucking varies, but regardless it's good for scientific advancement just to say we have an impact

You're asking the wrong question:

Is NATURAL climate change real? Yes.

Is MAN-MADE climate change real? No.

Yeah but it has nothing to do with humans

where's ur evidence?

t. expert in Alex Jones studies

No one will bitch about man made globle warming after 2020 when the Maunder Minimum hits

Good video. Thanks user

Did you know that regardless of whether there is summer or winter, caves have the exact temperature?

What is that temperature? It's the average temperature of the region throughout the years.
We have a drip-stone cave nearby. It is measured since the 50ies.

And guess what? It's rising.

it's not global warming -- it's CLIMATE CHANGE... holy shit u thick skulled nut

lmao that's false... nice try tho HANZ

It is real, and who denies is a religious faggot. The problem is how are we going to reverse it. Leftists arguments are pure idealism and has nothing to do with reality.

>It's the average temperature of the region throughout the years.
Uh... no.

Is this some new form of trolling when you post and image and directly contradict it by acting like an imbecile in the post?

>that graph
>entirety of civilisation occurres in the last 6000years
>that area began warm and had the correlated CO2 levels
>CO2 spikes near vertically at the end

Are you truly not concerned?

The burden of proof is on you. Do you even epistemology?

shut up roach, i asked the opinions of humans

How do you propose we reverse it?
I think te right wing, market driven way is to privatise the sky and make companies pay to buy a part of the sky to pollute.

uh yes
I am sorry this fact doesn't fit with your ideology.

>This has been happening well before Humans had any sort of Civilization in place
>W-we caused it!

Absolute Audacity.

>A video debunking climate change
>DESTROY FEMINISM 0:00
I'm sure this video is scientifically motivated, and not politically motivated or made by anyone that is interesting in politics at all. Jesus Christ. If you're going to try to rebuke something, post a less obviously biased source.

Mate I'm all about humans causing global warming but your fact sounds like stupid new age disinformation.

The science is already dead simple.
>greenhouse gases warm the earth by trapping reflected heat
>human activity produces excess greenhouse gases
>more greenhouse gases more heat trapped.

Don't need to start talking about caves and shit.

Not to mention other practices like fracking irrefutably cause what would otherwise be known as a "natural" disaster. Whether climate change is real or not, the environment is definitely getting blasted in the ass.

I'm just saying, inner cave temperature is the average of the local temperature throughout the years.

Currently it's 8°C it used to be lower 50 years ago.
It's rising alright. It does not say what it causes, it's just stating as matter of fact, that the region we are living it get's warmer.

It is but it's ok. Eventually humans will drive ourselves extinct and the Earth will carry on.
Maybe the mice will rise up next, maybe the insects.

dolphins or chimps will become the new masterrace. My money is on chips since it's hard to do shit in water.

Mine is also on chimps. Supposedly, some tribes are entering the stone age. And we call them fucking tribes, if that's not enough to prove they'll be mustard lettuce after humans kill each other over meaningless political ideologies then I don't know what will be.