They Young Turks

Are they telling us the truth ? i mean why would they lie, they're independent after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxlq5hcJxLY
youtube.com/watch?v=auuC2RKXwAw#t=350s
youtube.com/watch?v=dGer1HTYU0s
reddit.com/r/theyoungturks/comments/4uevbd/the_young_turks_are_funded_by_qatar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cringe when i remember that I told some guy at a coffee shop that I liked them. thought the bantz was funny against republicans
Oh my how so much has changed

Of course, they're aren't hacks at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxlq5hcJxLY

How is one woman's face so beat? It's like, from far away, she's attractive, even beautiful and then she gets closer and closer.

this alternative media is all crap

you have alex jones in one side selling his theories to the rednecks and in the other you have these guys selling shit to lefties but I know that in reality they both are friends and laugh about how stupid is people

I AM NOT STUPID !!

alex is full of crap we all know, but TYT are legit, you should try watching some of their news

They get their funding from Al-Jazeera and the Saudis.

Jimmy Dore is such a fucking worm.

youtube.com/watch?v=auuC2RKXwAw#t=350s

She is looking like shit now. Mcaboobs is still looking good

Im fucking better than you.

LOOK OUT THERE'S A WALL IN FRONT OF YOU!

hes not selling his theories. hes funding info wars through small donations and revenue from brain force sales etc

She probably deepthroats like a pro too.

>TYT are legit
hahahaha are you being serious?

>hes not selling his theories
yeah not his theories...
it seems like you have watched a lot of his videos...
he has told so many crap theories that never have happened that are countless

I look so much FUCKING better than you. You are garbage. I think so poorly of you. Get off the stage you fat fuck.

Yeah, I'm fucking better than you.

MUCH better than you

Would fuq.

*leans in*

WRONG

They literally don't allow normal people in. Cenk is a sandnigger that hates white people, Anna is a mixed race Armenian shitskin, John Idorola is a lispy faggot, Ben Mankowitz is a merchant JR is a nigger they literally have no normal people there

What does the nose know?

is that her audition for the young roaches?

> those shoes
> that dress
God that looks like shit.

all her liberal rage aged her like a chain smoker

>Qatar
>independent

wew

Agreed.
Alex Jones has been a liar for over a decade and somehow he has gained so many new followers still through the years even when he has people like David Icke, and I believe in David Sereda on! I mean that's just crazy reptilian garbage.
At least TYT tells it how it is and gets to the stuff that is real and in reality.
Glad I stopped listening to Alex Jones when I was a kid it was like ICP of politics. Edgy and cool.
TYT is like classical music.

Can someone tell me why an armenian would willingly hang out with a group that genocided her people and basically having it as their official brand?

Hey juancho, wtf are you doing?

maybe because the armenian genocide didn't happen ???

>TYT is like classical music.
lol
nice one
Alex Jones might be a raving loon, but TYT is not that far off.
They end up giving everything a left wing spin.

she's a low iq mongrel, that's why

>implying this wasn't staged by both Infowars and TYT
>They just walk right into their office in the middle of a broadcast uninterrupted

When will you realize your glorious water filter salesman is playing you like a damn fiddle?

They are two sides of the same coin.

Alex was immediately and irrefutably discredited the moment Hillary conceded, which was the 100% exact opposite of what he said would happen for the past year leading up to the election.

The fear mongering (((alternative))) media exists only to profit off of you, Infowars lost their main source of income when Trump won the election.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=dGer1HTYU0s

>Watson makes sensible statement that contradicts their religion of liberalism
>He's an asshole

They get funded by Qatar and TYT is an Islamic apologetic, Anti-white and ignorant mess of a show.

reddit.com/r/theyoungturks/comments/4uevbd/the_young_turks_are_funded_by_qatar/

It wasn't any kind of office though. It happened at that open area for media in republican convention thingy where everyone had their booths right next to each other. No doors or anykind of security to prevent this kind of interruptions.

>An Armenian working for an organization called the Young Turks

That's like a Jew working for the Nazis...

Hey, wait a minute!

Thats some shit tier fashion.

They're the most accurate source of news at the moment. They're not the best, but atleast they aren't MSM