youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
youtube.com/watch?v=cblr_4tIXKo
youtube.com/watch?v=XCebOfRrnvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the people have spoken
for the people, by the people

I see what you did there leaf. You are a master rusester

>unpresidented

Honestly embarrassing. He is making himself and all his supporters look like fools.

[spoiler]which they are[/spoiler]

>hurrr he caynt spell neither just like me hyuck!
>i furshurr can relat to him ayyyup!
>i kno who im votin furr hyuck!

"blue collar" trump voters

HE MADE CHRISTMAS GREAT!

CHRISTMAS IS BACK GUYS

that's the meme
welcome to pol\

It's real. I appreciate it.
We've all done this. I do it a few times a day. I have to be really careful if I try to use the word "bigger" for instance, because my phone is sure I mean nigger.

Projecting much?

Clearly a freudian slip.

>sperging hard enough to write all of this out

Thanks for correcting the record.

Probably autocorrect and didn't notice.

>Moran
Pot meets Kettle.

who cares if he can spell. the man is a business leader, not a writer. he's going to make american's richer and he ain't going to do that by teaching them to spell or none of that type of shit.

because he was richer than the other moron.lol

Second one in a week

Have fun having Christmas back, because you're not getting Hillary prosecuted, or Obamacare abolished, or your anti-globalist policies, or your drained swamp, or your wall.

>what is autocorrect
>what is a typo

Also, nice joke you did with "moran".

Clinton spent record amounts in her campaign and still lost.

Cool post leaf. Muh trade agreements. Just be honest.

he literally talks about mispelling shit to get media attention

He does it to get attention. He's controlling what the media writes about him. Brings attention to what he tweets about, so people that don't follow him will see.

How do you faggots not see this, he's playing you like a fiddle.

Kek

I hate leaf complaining about America. It shows disrespect.

He has a staff manage his twitter and he just tells them what to say. You really think Trump wouldn't know what a "precedent" is?

Who's this semen demon?

oh my fucking fuck you CTR faggots, BLOO BLOO ONE SPELLING ERROR IMPEACH HIM QQ. Your Hillary bitch lost and you look for absolutely pitiful excuses like a minor spelling error to bash trump

I enjoy the damage control most of all.

There will never be anything that Trump, does or says that Sup Forums won't turn it into something "good".

lol

why dont you tongue his asshole harder you cheeto nosed faggot

Donald Trump will be impeached. He is to emotional and reacts to fast. Those in the box Republicans can't stand him, Democrats can't stand him and he isn't the brightest wealthy person in the world. THUS.. he will no longer be President in a a few years regardless. Troy*

>tfw to intelligent to vote trump

I love it when not very bright people convince themselves they are privy to some great knowledge others are blind to.

Yes, dumbfuck, it's obvious why he does that. The point is that it's retarded and his plan to divert attention away from the damages he'll surely deliver starting from next month is more fitting of a kindergartener than someone who is going to be one of the most powerful people on this globe.

>Implying that it wasn't a play on words
>Implying he doesn't masturbate to people not recognizing his genius, and then getting butthurt over a spelling "error"

I wouldn't expect a leaf to get either of those things

please feel free to share with Donnie boy.. in case he "wishes to discuss" Another f'ing loser in the system.. Wealthy people for some flipping reason think they are above all others, not because of wealth, because "they are just better" B.S.. FYI.. They are just rich. harder to lose money with great wealth than try to create it in poverty. get bent helmet. Troy*

you think people are damage controlling a spelling error? your petty ass looked NOTHING at the content and unleashed autistic screeching at a spelling error

This is a great post.

>ITT: retards dont realize he does it on purpose
Now everyone knows China are being cunts, no sane person cares about MUH SPELLING that fucking much, then again
>liberals
>sane

tell me wise one - what social economic mobility means.. and why in hell do you think America is so fucking great when they have the lowest among all industrialized democracies in the world? Do you even know how in the shit the U.S. is? and believe me it's not Obama's fault.. some yes, but certainly not all - and while you skip to the do of Fucking "Trump" you discount the fact he run under one of the two fucking parties that caused everything and is appointing who? Fucking the same people. Dumbass mother fucker !

Trump will bend to China - know why? He is buds with Russia and special interest.

And yet here we are in this thread talking about Trump's tweet.

>How did this moran get elected?

Putin

This is untrue or false.

of course we are people and those elected - talk about it. Trump is just a pawn. a spoon used to feed something or something. If America really cared about the majority, it wouldn't seek to stay within a two party system and call that "Democracy" but rather offer equality of their system for other parties to join at the same rate. There are things I like about Trump that Clinton could never say, but I also understand there are things Trump says he will never be allowed to do. Thus the two parties will always rule over the people. Troy*

why are conservashits such fucking dolts?

>conservadolts

He's a master at stringing the media along.
By spelling it as unpresidented, intentional or not, everybody now knows that the Chinese stole gouvernment property under Obama's rule.

At the same time, Obama's birth certificate has been proven a forgery and the legality of his presidency is being questioned. If it turns out he wasn't born in America, his presidency will have been illegal and thus this theft of gouvernment property will have occured during a period where America didn't have a legal president.

Shoot once, hit twice.
And the media isn't even on to it yet. Fucking hilarious.

I don't think conservatives are dolts. I think they have tunnel vision like many liberals. I look at reality. thus I'm not conservative or liberal. thus both hate me and love me..lol.. Reality is something hard to obtain unless you look for the truth. everything else is what you want to hear. Troy*

the Sheikh of Al-Vulva.

Witnessed

"Obama's birth certificate has been proven a forgery and the legality"

ummm... don't think so.lol.. hince the propaganda of un-truth.. sheesh. troy*

Is this unpresidented

>At the same time, Obama's birth certificate has been proven a forgery and the legality of his presidency is being questioned. If it turns out he wasn't born in America, his presidency will have been illegal and thus this theft of gouvernment property will have occured during a period where America didn't have a legal president.

Sure it has, Pieter, sure it has.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Of course it has.

wink.. lol.

sure fox will tel you the truth - eyes rolling. troy*

Of course his birth certificate is fake, that's why he was a good boy on Friday and told everyone to fuck off it's Trump's turn

Your arguments are strong.
Bend over just a little bit more so I can redpill you some more.

it's funny where I live they don't take my "Birth Certificate" as proof - but they require us to fill out a form to send to the State "Certificate of Birth" like Obama had to do for President. the only difference of course mine was for a drivers license..lol. troy* oh and guess what - it's seemed with a special label.. can't be forged. Troy*

>tfw a fucking leaf is secretly one of us

because he ran against killary

"tfw a fucking leaf is secretly one of us"

What the F.. you mean daddy didn't leave you $250.000 dollars to invest when you graduated from college? WOW. I'm sorry.. wink. Troy*

I lmao'd hard.

How could a rich guy have such shitty education he can't even spell right.

>tfw the next president of the US is a 70-yr old illiterate fat ass

Truly representative of USA.

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein was the two best running.. and .. well - we have this Donald and Hillary thing going on - what does that tell you about the U.S. and their future?

If this is ironic shitposting it's utterly masterful

funny joke, bro

They trust populist dumb fucks more than reasonable people.

USA elections are now a reality show. The candidate with the best ratings wins, because they can arouse the masses' feelings more than the other candidates.

Because the media won't always take his bait, but they will always take the bait when he puts in a typo.

the guy has a computer or smartphone, it's going to highlight that there's a typo, he knows there's a typo but the PRESS STILL FALLS FOR IT.

>moran

because ((((they)))) just HAD to force special snowflake PC libtard identity politics on ppl until they were fucking fed up and now it's time to rub it in the face of the oh-so-smart (((intellectuals))) that the rubes are coming to rope the faggots

It didn't help that the other major candidate was a walking corpse, you can't blame the masses really

Trump baited all the press into talking about how he's so dumb. meanwhile, everyone knows Obama had a spy drone dredged up by Chinese fishermen--just like when he got caught wiretapping every European leader! Oops!

"USA elections are now a reality show. The candidate with the best ratings wins, because they can arouse the masses' feelings more than the other candidates."

You mean that wasn't Jersey Shores? lol..Troy*

How do you know its damaging? The only people who seem to care are arrogant liberals. The misspellings also reinforce their view that Trump is retarded, which only makes it easier for him to govern and defeat them in the future. When you underestimate your opponent, you don't do the hard work necessary to win, because you falsely believe it will be so easy.

The misspellings increase circulation/discussion of the tweet 10x, which is actually necessary when the media is activEly working against you. You'll be surprised at how well he governs, because you haven't been listening; instead you get your vitriol from second hand sources. Just like the "trump attacked the disabled!!!!" BS.

Dammit you caught me kike-handed.

>What's a leppo?
>Commie kike "No Refunds!" (((Stein)))

Couple of fucking great picks for sure, there.

He's just like a regular dude, not one of those educated snobby elites

unpresidented is a pun.

We haven't seem Trump do shit really - EXCEPT.. He said he wanted Hillary Prosecuted., THAN later retracted that on 60 minutes stating these are good people and doesn't want to see anything happen to them.. so which is it? I have two words for those "PRO" trump.. "Flip Flop" .. wink.. FYI.. no not that one.. I would tell you like it is and stick to what I said. Troy*

CHECKED, DEMS BTFO, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

"He's just like a regular dude" except born REALLY, REALLY RICH and understands all of us and gets loans from Germany..lol Troy*

>(((moran)))

youtube.com/watch?v=cblr_4tIXKo

And.. his bait backfires massively, now everyone doesn't think he's a moron (opinion), they know he is (fact).

If its bait, that means he's not actually a moron. If hes not actually a moron, yet you believe he is, that helps him, not you.

Read some Sun Tzu.

He has this guy's hairstyle (pic related) and most likely they share similar opinions too.

go back to your RV you stupid gypsy

fuck off hungarian rat

all hungarians are rat thiefs

my case in point
soros is hungarian

It's a bait to what, really? Bait to making people believe he's an illiterate rube?

It just helps confirm people's already formed impression on him.

Certainly it will be interesting to see - the first person to say Trump would win also said he would be impeached - frankly I figured the same. he is out of the box and no matter what - they (establishment will not allow that). I don't think Trump is very smart and I question many of the things he thinks are what most Americans want. There are several things I do agree with him on, but I also understand for example he will never be allowed to do those things. The President does not have that much power. We have Congress the Senate and the High Court and "yes" even the States. We also have the written Constitution and unwritten one (court rulings based on the Constitution) that outlines the rules. so there is this whole thing that leads to something beyond one leader and for some reason most Americans can'tr understand.. (lack of education?).. not sure. troy*

youtube.com/watch?v=XCebOfRrnvI

Underrated

I'm from a country which is entering its 7th year of Trump-ish leadership. The signs are all there for you as well: propagandistic, but hollow victories, nepotism and corruption around every corner.

Having a good grip on the importance of PR is not the root of it all and when ice cold statistics will show he's all talk, no show, people will have to choose about whether they continue to want to shove their heads into the sand, worrying about non-issues like feminism or are they willing to face the bitter truth that they fucked up majorly. My bet is on the former.

We've been corrupt for years - this is why we have expensive elections and matching funds for only two parties and why for every lobbyist dollar spent they receive $10.00 back. it's certainly not Democracy more than "Control" thus why more and more people live beneath the standard of living the top % is the only one's showing gain and as we know .. "you can have great wealth in the hands of a few or you can have democracy, but you can never have both" .. Troy*

is this b8

That thing? Yeah you know, that thing? The thing you're doing at the end of every post? It makes you look like a hardcore fag, no matter what you're saying right now

You fell for the bait.

Cereal underrated

"That thing? Yeah you know, that thing? The thing you're doing at the end of every post? It makes you look like a hardcore fag, no matter what you're saying right now"

What's a hard core "Fag" look like to you? what other people say and do is really more about them and less about you. Ever think of that? Ever try to actually learn something in a conservation or is it about just being right? . Troy*

I mean, he's still the president and also a billionaire. In the grand scheme of things, typos are too trivial for his life. He's not a normalfag like most anons are. Still though, i dunno if b8 or he just really messed up

A hardcore fag to me is a tryhard who signs the end of his posts on a Mongolian Masturbation Forum, and desu I could care less about what you're saying. ABLOO ABLOO TRUMP ABLOO ABLOO

in case your wondering ".103343032" I have my reasons weather you like it or not. Troy* regardless how you "think" it appears. Troy*

"A hardcore fag to me is a tryhard who signs the end of his posts on a Mongolian Masturbation Forum, and desu I could care less about what you're saying. ABLOO ABLOO TRUMP ABLOO ABLOO"

Or is able to use special keys to trigger .. umm... a tool used to well... - get IP address of those on the sight. wink.. gotcha.. double wink.. Thank God for Binary coding ! Troy*