Why is racism against our Ruski bros OK for Western journalists?

They would not say that against Africans or Asians.

For them it's as if Russians are as a bad as the degenerate sub-human Canadians.

Well, they have their own values. Sup Forums would never call whites any bad names, but say shitskin and nigger all the time. What is the difference?

Putin is everything that Hillary is, except he's actually leading a country. He is corrupt as shit and behaves like a wigger.

Russia can't sustain an economy like normal first world countries. They have 3x the population of California, and yet less GDP.

it's not racism, but xenophobia. why dont you use better word for this?

"Snownigger"
"Potatonigger"

Liberals preach tolerance and universal inclusion.

and she is right about problems with alcoholism, healthcare and bad teeth. but still a cunt lel

(((Mensch)))

i call some russian posters snowniggers on regular basis because russian in northern nigeria ya kno
t. snowniga

Those are used ironically 99% of the time.

True. They are being traitors to their own ideology.

Russia is the only kinda white, Christian nation left. That's why they want us to nuke each other. Then the Jews can rule over a planet of mongrel niggers

>Christian nation
it's not

Gee, could it be because they are under an economic sanction?

>Fuck Islamophobia and other xenophobia!
>Fuck Russians reeeeee!
I love the double-think of the left.

>i hate germans
>thats ok

>i hate chinese
>thats racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberals hate white people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who told you that? A liberal?

That's a good one.

>could it be because they are under an economic sanction?
no, he is right. current government are occupants and criminals

We don't have to live with Russians as much as we have to live with niggers and spics though.

This liberals aren't racist meme needs to die. I'm liberal and racist but realize I still have to live with them.

Also from my experience Russians are the worst race and most are destined to die in car wrecks.

They are white and not Jewish

#NotAllRussians
#IllSlavSquatWithYou

>Russians
>race
what

I hope that kike bitch and all her family are murdered in a terrorist attack.

when you're that dimwitted, its more painful to live

still keeping my fingers crossed for a rapefugee encounter that will leave her disfigured with a life long limp

is putin a based snow-wigger?