Neo-Nazis Are Trying To Boycott ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’

hey Sup Forums, guess what

IT DIDN'T WORK!!

You have to be more subversive than that.

anyone still going to cinema to see the hollyjew, watching the broadcast jew, reading the papyrus jew or listening to radiofrequency jew?

I stopped all those since a decade ago, if not even earlier

Honestly Rogue One was about as good as the Warcraft movie.

If they made SJW influenced casting decisions, it certainly didn't make or break the movie. It was the same old JJ Abrams fomula, except this time film was less original and riding on the coattails of the original trilogy. It wasn't awful. It was worse than that - it was mediocre.

oy vey it's a shoa

'member when journalism didn't report on what a few random people did on the internet?

You cant even make fucking Villains now becuse "young boys will idolize them"?

Isnt that the EXACT same argument the hard-core christians were using in the 80's? and this time, it's not the fucking heroes, but villains?

Somebody please tell occupy democrats go fuck themselves. you have to TRY to get offended over a villain being based off people who arent nice.

Hurry let's pass TTIP so you can be sued for loss of expected profit for not paying to see this.

so please tell me thats a shop you made

Okay.
I'll just pirate it later like usual.

>less original?
how is that even possible?

I saw it, It was ok. formulaic. nothing special. nothing particularly Sup Forums triggering either.

>they don't appear to understand that this never works for them

I wonder who it is that doesn't understand what is and isn't working?

All the SJW-ification of classic franchises have fallen right on their stupid faces. Look at Ghostbusters.

Star Wars is doing simply "okay" because of the strength of the brand, but "okay" is not nearly good enough for Disney to turn a profit on their purchase and the millions of dollars they've dumped into marketing, merchandise tie-ins, theme parks, spin-offs, all of it.

The largely lukewarm reception of these two films comes at the worst possible time for them, it sends a message to the public that the magic is dead and gone, and maybe it's good for Transformers-tier diversion but not the transcendent experience they had been told it would be.

This means Star Wars will enter a slow and steady decline from this point onwards that no amount of fat feminazis, shit-eating fanboys or dopey children will be able to prop up.

And thank Kek for that

REGULAR POL READERS:

Just mute this post and move on.

go tell that to Sup Forums everything they show is review scores dropping and the reality that box office results are not in for the movie for obvious reasons

so its a bit soon to say if anything did or didnt work. nigger

>according to an article on Rawstory article

Nice

The tweet is real.

Hi shill. You're missing the point, but okay bye.

I wasn't going to go see this movie but now I will just to spite the right wing neckbeards Sup Forums

Apparently meeting the diversity quota, means removing interesting aliens and things that make the Star Wars movies, Star Wars.

I've never been a Star Wars fan, but what made me want to watch previous movies were the various alien species, that were actually INTERESTING.

Why and when did Star Wars become 'various shades of humans'.

Fuck these faggots, and fuck movies in general.

>jewish lugenpresse trying to luge
Human beings reply with "k" and move on

>a star wars movie made money

say it ain't so, Sup Forums completely BTFO how will we ever recover.

>doesnt work for them

Man all I want to do is not see this movie. I'm not boycotting it, I'm literally not interested in it.
I mean after ghostbusters, it seems like they are trying really hard to convince themselves.

everything with and SJW theme has failed recently, movise, video games, you name it. the only reason this movie is gonna make a shit ton of money is because it's star wars.

Good copy on KODI already. it doesn't have those gawd awful Nordic subs.

Bait?
Never seen the first film?
DAMN IT'S TOO CLOSE TO TELL