Why do jews want to fill Europe with muslims when muslims are the jew's worst enemy?

Why do jews want to fill Europe with muslims when muslims are the jew's worst enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Ja53JaMKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muslims are the jew's worst enemy
wrong, people of European descent are.

shut the fuck up and post more deers

the jews worst enemy is not muslims
muslims worst enemy is the jews
but the jews fear most another intelligent race, so by making all the high IQ white races mix with shit skins, the average white IQ will be lower in a few centuries, leaving jew race the only high iq race. then the slavery starts.

Hoofed rats

Tore up all my Norway Spruces and rain into the side of my wife's new car this summer. Fucking hoofed rats.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Ja53JaMKY

Good kitty!

Google the stata of wealthy jews fleeing countries such as france in particular.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is the aim, have all the rich jews who still havnt resettled in israel, go there out of fear with all their money.

And then use europe as an example of why to keep israel racially pure and have people accept sterilization and a police state that is jew friendly.

yea those hoofed rats always run in front of my car and eat my roses

Muslims are literally puppets to the Jews. They pose no threat whatsoever.

Actually muslims kicked the Jews out of Saudi Arabia and the middle east and every indigenous portion they had

muh shoah

For show friendo, just for the show.
There's an idea that the KINGDOM of Saudi Arabia, not caliphate, is run by a royal jewish family (wahabi)

since when is the illuminati entirely made up of jews?

why do people use guns when guns kill people?

>Why do jews want to fill Europe with muslims when muslims are the jew's worst enemy?

because /pol is populated by teenage boys who believe every conspiracy theory going. it's a giant circlejerk to make themselves feel better for being alienated from wider society

Why have you been making shitposting threads all night?

thanks for correcting the record nigger.

They probably want the jews to come to Israel and expand the nation in to the lands those muslims came from.

redpill me on deer

>one lousy deer
Post more.