Knowledge Bomb Doc

A summary of the info brought to light by Anonymous5 and participants of the Knowledge Bomb-threads
Complete with sources at the bottom of the document

docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103196222/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103196222/#103196222
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry#1984.E2.80.931998:_Early_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattie_Mallette
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattie_Mallette#Teen_years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usher_(singer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun#Personal_life
imdb.com/title/tt0096641/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
freedommag.org/english/la/issue02/page12.htm
mtv.com/news/1583480/britney-spears-hospital-workers-fired-for-looking-at-singers-medical-records/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/amanda-bynes-transfers-ucla-medical-center-continue-treatment-article-1.1429095
newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/media-reports-that-michael-jackson-94914
nypost.com/2013/06/09/paris-jackson-transferred-to-ucla-medical-center-where-dad-michael-died-four-years-ago/
pencilsofpromise.org/tag/adam-braun/
instagram.com/itsadambraun/
instagram.com/scooterbraun/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/WTBjoXpvoc/?taken-by=itsadambraun
archive.is/bxIWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bORD1yGA4
instagram.com/p/8Mfp0IpvoI/?taken-by=itsadambraun
instagram.com/p/6EWW_Gpvgg/?taken-by=itsadambraun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still requires updates for the stuff on feminism/frontal lobe damage/birth control and perhaps a few other topics.

Will take some time for me to draft them in though.

Have a bump swedeanon

It provides a great zoom out of the situation
Thanks for doing it, I know many people don't want to take the time to read all the KB threads

At this point there are like 20-30 threads I assumed people wouldn't want to read all of them.

Will try to make a pastebin too because I know some people are paranoid about google

Yeah thats why I'm making screenshots

If gets the Hillary/Huma sex tape comes out next year in court

Give me a minute, I will try to make a pastebin up and drop it off here

Thanks I needed this, not feeling so well today.

Check these digits

bump i guess. I want to know what the fuck happened to his Antarctica bread.

Thanks
The giants stuff spooked me to say the least

Make a Pastebin here since people can't stand the global search engine jew:

pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg
>pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg
pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg
>pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg
pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg

Definitely would like to look more into that, no idea how we could verify those claims

mods moved it to x.

the mods moved it to /x/. Its still up

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103196222/
Was that the thread about Antarctica or was there another one?

tfw you are on such a good one you even trigger the mods

Nice
Almost done with these
15/19

Where it got over run with shills, and he stopped responding.

His Antarctica thread was the first I have ever seen of someone speaking about that subject like he did. Telling that they chose to shut that one down as opposed to others.

Yes, and MANY people would have seen that bread.
>Check out my previous threads
Has he posted since then?

Yes he dropped by the other day to mention that certain globalist groups are shitting themselves over Trump. Sounds like it's our time to usher in the day of the rope for a few of these people.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103196222/#103196222

thanks.

Here is the antarctica thread on /x/

Btw pass this pastebin around since I know some anons don't like jewgle:

pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg

I've been doing some digging into the Hollywood shit he talks about, there's a good story there but it's going to have to be broken strategically.

Rawlin again

If there was a group that wanted to collaborate on Hollywood, I'd be glad to help.

Been around Anon5 threads from beginning and really appreciate them.

His threads are very interesting food for thought at the very least even if you don't buy into all of it.

Good to know and thanks, I'll probably be starting up a series of breads to work on it once I have a good idea of leads to look into. Need to have at least one case to spark interest around here or it will fizzle out.

I was reading into Katy Perrys background since she was shilling hard for Clinton
Her mother was abusing drugs and had terrible relationships at an early age, was very religious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry#1984.E2.80.931998:_Early_life

Trying to find the source on the mothers background but can't find it atm

Very well done. Gives a good recap and should be a good intro to new folks.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for linking.

I am on the same front with Antarctica. Earth changing shit. But must be memed carefully.

Thanks for the write-up user.

There is all kinds of fuckery going on in American churches, would be good to research that family actually could be interesting.

I'm gonna start looking into Bieber too it would be so satisfying to wreck normies opinions of people like him.

We have to take one topic at a time, I think if we can get normies to accept the shit about pedos we can then move on to more fantastical stuff like the cults and psyop stuff they do with topics like science.

I started pizzagate and I had to be very careful about the info I broke on it. The Silsby connection ended up being the perfect link to opening people's minds. We need a similar story for things like Hollywood and Antarctica.

No my bad it was Justin Biebers mother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattie_Mallette

Point being their entire family would be genetically susceptible to Monarch programming or atleast pedo shit

Anon5 said to look into the stars being discovered thing... Bieber was "discovered" on a YouTube video by his manager Scooter Braun

No you were right about Perry, didn't you read the bio for her parents??

They had a "wild youth"

That shit stinks to me.

Yea we should look into seeing if we can find info on that video and if there is anything about Bieber in the public record before being discovered.

>Mallette has said her childhood was dominated by sexual abuse and violence and that she was first molested around the age of 3.

Wew this is a good lead

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Biebers mother was also "discovered" by a talent agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattie_Mallette#Teen_years
>Throughout middle school and high school, she took every drama and choir class available, along with seven years of dancing. After earning numerous trophies and awards for her singing and acting, she was signed to a Toronto-based talent agent.

nice get lad, did you expect anything less though?

Well this is obviously a solid lead, how can we research her parents and also how could we confirm whether Bieber is/is not her son? Weird that they don't even share the same fucking name.

Ever notice how every Disney star goes batshit insane once they leave Disney/become an adult. Even years ago people mentioned this. That could be a good angle to look into.

Might be a good idea to look into Scooter Braun and Usher who seem to be the 2 important people to make him a star

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usher_(singer)

Yea actually that has been another angle I wanted to look at

Usher also was supporting Hillary wasn't he? I remember is name coming up. Will look into it.

Amazing work Sven ,thank you

I only took screenshots, this guy wrote it

Pastebin here is you don't like using Google:

pastebin.com/rEUtG3Rg

Yea these motherfuckers are into something for sure

hmm

Scooter Brauns brother Adam Braun funded a charity called Pencils of Promise
Scooter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun#Personal_life
>Braun remains involved in various charities insisting on donating certain proceeds from his business.

> established by his younger brother, Adam, who was greatly affected by the experience of asking a child in India what he wished for, and the child answering "a pencil" which prompted Adam Braun to found the charity, that helps build schools in developing nations.[8] Braun and Bieber have worked in support of the organization.

Could possibly be a front for something, but Im only guessing

The plot thickens...I'm liking the looks of this rabbit hole.

Gee, what do you know, he does a lot of (((charity))) work

I think you're on to something there about the charity

imdb.com/title/tt0096641/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Some interesting names popped up for this show anyway. I'll see if I can find anything else.

Huh, I honestly don't know much about the Mickey Mouse Club as I didn't used to pay any attention to celebs but this could be a useful lead

Another lead might be Kanye and the place he was forcibly taken to after his Trump, Google and Facebook rant. Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center was home to top mind control programmer and psych ward head, Louis Jolyon "Jolly" West. It is also believed that his work was continued as late as 1989:

freedommag.org/english/la/issue02/page12.htm

>Between 1974 and 1989, West received at least $5,110,099 in grants from the federal government, channeled through the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a major funding conduit for CIA programs. Many millions more poured into the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute that West headed, including over $14 million in federal funds in one fiscal year before he stepped down.

Britney Spears was another celebrity who went to this institution after her breakdown... and Amanda Bynes... and Michael Jackson...and his daughter Paris Jackson after her breakdown... and Lindsay Lohan.

mtv.com/news/1583480/britney-spears-hospital-workers-fired-for-looking-at-singers-medical-records/

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/amanda-bynes-transfers-ucla-medical-center-continue-treatment-article-1.1429095

newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/media-reports-that-michael-jackson-94914

nypost.com/2013/06/09/paris-jackson-transferred-to-ucla-medical-center-where-dad-michael-died-four-years-ago/

I dont want to jump to conclusions but look at the "cover photo" on Scooter Brauns twitter and look at pic related.

and then look at this. pencilsofpromise.org/tag/adam-braun/
>special message for all of our supporters: I recently returned from a trip to visit our schools, staff and students in Guatemala. What I saw completely blew me away. The dedication and commitment of the Guatemalan people, in particular those on the Pencils of Promise staff, towards the attainment of education for Guatemalan children was unparalleled.

Fuck, yea that would be a good place to snoop, the UCLA place is huge in LA and would be a perfect ground zero for all kinds of stuff. Thanks for the links

The charity is certainly a good one to look at, I'm sure this Scooter guy is into some shit

I knew he looked faggy

Oh look, he supports queen pedo. What a shocker.

This guy is definitely gonna give us some leads to work with

His daughters called (((yael)))

So he has repeated access to these kiddos.

Kek, a jewish family working in Hollywood entertainment what a shocker

Yea the kid theme is something of interest here

NO ONE COMMENT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!
>NO ONE COMMENT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!
NO ONE COMMENT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!
>NO ONE COMMENT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!

Bezmenov was never confirmed KGB agent, nor tactics he described resemble KGB's. The story itself is deceiving, Marxist-resembling theories propagated west by Frankfurt school and co. The resemblance of soviet ideas there is by design, because they were build to prevent anti-capitalist revolutions to occur, by shifting economical struggles to identity struggles, that are safe for the system. This was confirmed by globalist think tank that recently visited Sup Forums as well. He also said that globalists go away from these ideas.

As if they are just posting things to keep up an appearance.

If you find anything good be sure to archive the link

Gee, it took you a while to come out of the woodwork.

Oh, did a "think tank" "confirm" that for everyone? That's convenient.

Fuck off Ivan before we call Vladimir and have you deported.

>When she was 17 years old, she attempted suicide by throwing herself in front of a truck, which led to a stint in a mental ward.[5][12][13] While there, she became a Christian.[14]

would you look at that, mental ward....where loads of kids are preyed upon and people abused

Usher is gay....really gay, I heard this from different NFL players

Fuck off shill.

i feel like there is lead in this
the logo is similar to the besto pizza logo (pedo)

Kek, mental ward patient, suddenly wants to become a "born again Christian" after getting out

I've heard that about Usher from various sources too.

Assblasted much Sergey? Change up your playbook next time.

Can you post the archives with the screenshots? Or just a link and I'll archive them.

Fuck off shill we're not looking into your copypasta bullshit

No, I said that you are shill, who you are.

So I have something we should investigate about Bieber

Who is Corey Gamble? What exactly does he do for Bieber?

He doesn't have it listed anywhere...and you never see him "working"

He's with Kris Kardashian...

I wonder if he is a part of that whole black satanic show business group of people?

Does he set up the orgies for Bieber? Does he set up the prostitutes for him? The underage girls like Sofia (spelling?) Richie?

I worked with a guy and see him from time to time, he used to manage tours for rock bands, he bangs women who are still in the industry and has friends who are famous and blah blah blah

He told me Bieber's nerves are gone, this was around the time Bieber said he wouldn't take photos with his fans anymore...

>tl;dr expect Bieber "mental breakdown" soon

I'm just a guy who likes to investigate and get information out

Aaaand there's the handler

I bet he sets the stuff up for Bieber but is also there to make sure no one from the outside world gets at him for anything.

Notice how Bieber has been having confrontations with people lately...

really makes you think
https:// www.instagram.com/p/fnmG0Ypvsi/?taken-by=itsadambraun

I would just need to know where to start.

Wew it's Alefantis 2.0

Archiving

Well to start help us go through these Instagrams

instagram.com/itsadambraun/

instagram.com/scooterbraun/?hl=en

And maybe do some looking into the UCLA Medical Center

What I don't get about Corey Gamble is how he's with Kris Kardashian...she is not going to date anyone who's not rich...So how does he make money? Where does he get money? Why isn't he up front about where his money comes from? What company he works for?

I have noticed that, Bieber gets into a lot of trouble if he's left alone in public for too long...

instagram.com/p/WTBjoXpvoc/?taken-by=itsadambraun

He's her bull lad he gets paid to fuck her.

Honestly not sure what he does exactly though, maybe he's a liaison to the family from the HW establishment.

Bieber's face looks photoshopped onto that body...
The lighting doesn't look right compared to the rest of that photo

He says he works with Bieber...

Doing what though?

>He doesn't work for a record company
>He doesn't work for a touring company
>He doesn't work for a promotion company
>He's not a studio engineer or producer
>He's not a road manager

What does he "manage" exactly? And why has nobody ever wondered what he does with/for Bieber and how he makes all the money he seemingly does...

Think about it
>He's in a high enough earning bracket to dick down a Kardashian
>0 information on how he makes his money

He handles Bieber.

He's responsible for keeping Bieber in the Truman Show and making sure he can't escape.

We need to find out exactly who pays him and who he works for.

Corey Feldman who admitted to being preyed on when younger voiced Cooper in The Fox and the Hound when he was 10ish.

But that got me onto this page

archive.is/bxIWo

Which mentioned grooming kids who were 10 to 16 by bringing them to Hollywood parties. So what if we followed social media to see which teen stars attended parties with who? Might give us some insight?

Also Tyler Perry (one of his old friends apparently came out and said he's gay) that it's well known in Atlanta but it's kept hush hush for obvious reasons. Atlanta is the black version of San Francisco btw.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bORD1yGA4

instagram.com/p/8Mfp0IpvoI/?taken-by=itsadambraun

Yea good idea we need to look at those VIP parties

And we should start looking into swinger clubs/parties as well. I know the ones in LA are attended by a lot of rich/influential people.

instagram.com/p/6EWW_Gpvgg/?taken-by=itsadambraun

who is the nigger on the right?