Y Kant Trump Spell

Should basic spelling and literacy be a prerequisite to becoming president? It seems to me not unreasonable that you should be able to communicate at at least a 12th grade level if you want to run for the highest office in the land. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi-gbeMvvzQAhUI6oMKHZNnC-AQqUMIHTAA&url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/17/trump-trolled-for-misspelling-unprecedented-in-tweet.html&usg=AFQjCNHOZ2Pi6a4f9kCPe5ln8U44rXe8tw&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU
youtube.com/watch?v=BY2lUnNrWUw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810121703288410112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>misspell a word
>MSM jumps to show off your misspelling
>your message is shown to everybody watching MSM

Just as keikaku, faggot

thank you stupid kikes for the free media coverage.

Hey bud, I know they cut your funding, so it's okay to stop correcting the record. The election is over.

Fake and gay.

He actually does his own media instead of running it through a team of PR experts first so yea it's gonna have errors occasionally. Better a misspelled word than a fake message

He really is a moron. This was not a typo. He legitimately does not know how to spell a common word and can't be assed to use the built in auto correct before sending a tweet to millions of people.

It's real you brain dead cultist

No it's unPresidented because he's the President. That's how adjectives work in English dipshit.

>Amercan literacy.

>"concealed" apartment instead of "sealed"
>"apostrophe" instead of a quotation mark

I'm not even a native speaker, still can't help but notice.

love how media framed it like trump "claimed" China stole the drone, and then proceeded to write that china now wants to return it. They are just clay in the hand of that man

Source?

It's extremely childish to nitpick someone's statement based on their spelling. Not to mention as it gets shown everywhere.
>le look at Drumpf xD he le made a spelling error.
And walla his message is note out there to reasonable people.

Is Fox good enough?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi-gbeMvvzQAhUI6oMKHZNnC-AQqUMIHTAA&url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/17/trump-trolled-for-misspelling-unprecedented-in-tweet.html&usg=AFQjCNHOZ2Pi6a4f9kCPe5ln8U44rXe8tw&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE

Fake news. Try again?

He wanted (you) to spread the word and you did it. Whis retard now?

Also
>China steals our military equipment from what Im only assuming is international water
>The story is le mispelled word

This is why the west will fall in our lifetime

>niggers constantly misspell things
>trump does too
Really makes you think

Fucking this

He does this all the time when he wants the press to pay attention to his tweets

Also this. The more these media folk incessantly nitpick only his spelling errors and grammatical errors, the more people will distrust the media. Hell, even most of my liberal friends from Washington don't watch the news anymore because of it.

Yep
Lel

>actually trump or clinten actually write their tweet/social media

Ive seen the real tweet

This is fake

If it didn't have a typo, you wouldn't have read it twice.

Relax guys. Just pretend that Melania tweeted this.

Are we sure this isn't a play on words??? As in, no other previous president would have allowed this, "unpresidented".

t's the one time it makes any sense not to dispute the spelling when a president elect uses the term uunpresidented. you literally cannot fault it in the context or use.

>Trump brags about how he's going to hire the best people
>Hires someone who constantly makes spelling and grammatical errors and hasn't fired them when they've obviously fucked up
Hope he doesn't do the same with his administration picks

Visit a CorpseMan in any of the 57 States and ask him. Be rspectful though.

I'd rather a president that thinks before he speaks, than one who says the first thing that pops into his head.

1st post, most erudite post!

It's like you stupid faggots are too stupid to see what's going on!!

(ie. your emotion-based decision making is determinant of what and where the game is going to be laid upon you by the GUY PLAYING THE GAME!)

fucking chump suckers... lol!

There is soon to be an orgy of violence, in this city, built upon "rock-n roll"

>lol a typo
>better spread his message that will show him!
Oh libshits.

You're obviously not thinking about Obama with his threatening Russia with absolutely zero proof of them hacking.

(You)'re a very elaborate troll. I like you, user.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I do believe he does it on purpose to distract the media from issue sthat paint him in a negative light. Right now he's doing it to cover up the fact that the FBI and CIA have both come to a conclusion that Russia did interfere in the election.

He did it a couple of weeks ago when he settled the Trump university case. He's a fucking scam artist.

i have nothing to contribute but i like posting this picture

Remember, 4D.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

If the only thing that comes out of your mouth is gibberish then it doesn't really matter what you were thinking about saying.

>I can't believe I'm actually posting in the 6 gorrillionth iteration of this same thread that was retarded the first time.

>haha, jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be an illiterate moron
I'm afraid Trump's troll-fu is weak, if that's really the case. Yes, people are paying attention to him, but it's one more thing to add to the "this guy is a fucking moron" pile. Trolls don't need to gain and keep people's confidence; presidents do.

Yes the media has only painted him in good lights. Fuck out of here you fucking faggot. Where's the proof?
Captcha; Auschwitz clos
We need to reopen other for faggots like you.

>I've never misspelled a word while shitposting on twitter from my phone.
youtube.com/watch?v=BY2lUnNrWUw

source??

>He's a fucking scam artist.
then he wouldnt settle

We don't need retarded cock suckers like you here. Fuck off to Russia to lick Putin's balls.

>unpresidented
>who's the president again?
>wasn't it that black guy that yesterday had the press conference?

7D mojojojo chess everybody

Except "unpresidented" isn't a word, so it's not something you can blame on autocorrect. No, really typed each one of those letters out individually, and then hit "post."

He had done this before and corrected it very quickly. He obviously is keeping this message up for some reason.

China isnt spelled China, it's spelled GINA!

The problem is that basic spelling is hard to define. What do we use? Common Core? Who would test for it?

How many dimensions are we at now?

Nah, he's got the corrected version up now: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810121703288410112

maybe. but a long form birth certificate is definitely required (a forgery doesn't count)
why are we letting this slide?

He was too busy fucking your mother in high school

The on-line warriors go getting super critical now! None of the on-line warriors ever talked about pussy either because they are good little fags! Really petty. He's not even in office yet and has been making changes for the good. Has already saved some jobs and is BRINGING a shit load of jobs to this country. More than your nigger ever did. Oh yeah, he preached handouts not jobs and a work ethic.

My mom was a virgin in high school.

checked OP mom was trumps butt slut

I did anal with her back then. I guess she was a virgin then. But boy, how her ass would gape! It was great! Like Tony the Tiger.

His mom was my butt slut. Just setting the record man. I already checked the ip.

If you were around back then you're probably too old for this board. My mom is older than Trump is... though interestingly enough, they could've technically been in high school at the same time.

>captcha:
>Select all images that feel romantic

sooo... what did he mean by this?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

He just backpedals. He will do it more often the next 4 years. He isn't used to have opponents who don't give a shit who he is.

They aren't giving them back, so why bother?

It's like when Iran captured that drone. Of course they will keep and decompose it.

be city fag, voted trump

city people are retarded.

what do we do about the numale aggression problem?

Spelling flames, when you literally have nothing else.

>But he can't spell goy.
Nu-males still crying like little bitches.

>be city fag

No you're not.

I got points on my paper taken off for spelling, Drumpf should too! Remove votes for every typo!

mexican scum

What a fecking retard

BREAKING NEWS:

Trump misspelled a word!

stfu chilidsh freak.

He's playing 27-Dimensional Sudoku, sit back and watch the magic!

Holy shit this guy just won't fucking stop being retarded

>pic related

>when reading too much into a situation leads to a shitpost
K... KEEP ME SHITPOSTED

Make knowing mistake,
Enemies spread your message,
Country sees your thought.

A haiku 4 (You)